Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love (7501 Views)

What Happened To Gabby? / Gabby, Meet Me Here. What's Wrong Sweetie? You Cry, I Cry / Where Is My Gabby Baby Sister? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love by Nobody: 8:39am On May 21, 2010
^^gabs gabs. . .more grease to your elbow
[size=4pt]btw can u send me shokkkolate for mybirthday[/size] grin tongue lipsrsealed
Re: Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love by Gabry(f): 9:35am On May 21, 2010
luizworld:

[size=14pt]btw can u send me shokkkolate for mybirthday[/size] grin tongue lipsrsealed

Im sorry but shokkkolate is not in my album! I only know Nigerian products! grin
Re: Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love by daduke2k(m): 2:35pm On May 21, 2010
oya cabin buiscuit dey nah.
Re: Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love by Gabangel(m): 3:49pm On May 21, 2010
grin grin grin grin, My name sake
Re: Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love by Gabry(f): 4:43pm On May 21, 2010
shocked shocked shocked ^^^
Re: Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love by mamagee3(f): 6:29pm On May 21, 2010
Gabangel:

grin grin grin grin, My name sake
Oh yeah, Name sake in thy dreams. grin

You just registered with that name to grab her attention. cool

Gabry:

shocked shocked shocked ^^^
Don't let those eyes pop off. grin
Re: Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love by cantell(m): 6:54pm On May 21, 2010
mama-gee:

Oh yeah, Name sake in thy dreams. grin

You just registered with that name to grab her attention. cool

[color=deeppink][/color] grin
Abroko!
Re: Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love by mamagee3(f): 10:53pm On May 21, 2010
^^What does that mean?
Re: Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love by Gabry(f): 3:04am On May 22, 2010
Mama, maybe his name is Gabriel or sumthin or he is a fan of the Arc Angel Gabriel
Re: Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love by Nobody: 5:29am On May 22, 2010
^^ gabs. . where my shoko naa tongue tongue I want gifts too embarassed embarassed embarassed grin
Re: Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love by cantell(m): 8:19am On May 22, 2010
mama-gee:

^^What does that mean?
Put two & two together, you'll definitely know the meaning.
Or better still, open a thread for it like always.lol
Re: Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love by Gabangel(m): 3:20pm On May 22, 2010
When was her or his message posted and when did I post mine or when did I register with nairaland, so I prepared over 2 years just to answer that message.Help me with sick nigerians who are not trusty themselves, besides whats wrong if I claim that Gab is my name? angry
Re: Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love by Gabry(f): 3:24pm On May 22, 2010
luizworld:

^^ gabs. . where my shoko naa tongue tongue I want gifts too embarassed embarassed embarassed grin

I send it via email. Hope u receive it smiley

Gabangel:

When was her or his message posted and when did I post mine or when did I register with nairaland, so I prepared over 2 years just to answer that message.Help me with sick nigerians who are not trusty themselves, besides whats wrong if I claim that Gab is my name? angry

no go vex naa. She was just joking embarassed
Re: Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love by Gabangel(m): 3:37pm On May 22, 2010
David in the bible told A Lady once because you came for your husband sake you are lucky, I would killed him and his whole family. wink I dont have that power to do (or even the thinking plus moral capacity to do that)what I paraphased but, the issue is anger causes us to do and write unthinkable things, I wonder what I wanted to do. Anyway, Gabry, thanks
Re: Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love by mamagee3(f): 7:42pm On May 22, 2010
Gabry:

Mama, maybe his name is Gabriel or sumthin or he is a fan of the Arc Angel Gabriel
Yeah right. grin

cantell:

Put two & two together, you'll definitely know the meaning.
Or better still, open a thread for it like always.lol
I don't remember inviting you into this discussion. tongue
Re: Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love by Gabry(f): 10:26pm On May 22, 2010
Gabangel:

David in the bible told A Lady once because you came for your husband sake you are lucky, I would killed him and his whole family. wink I dont have that power to do (or even the thinking plus moral capacity to do that)what I paraphased but, the issue is anger causes us to do and write unthinkable things, I wonder what I wanted to do. Anyway, Gabry, thanks

Yes naa. We are only human. It is understandable. Ive done worser cursings grin tongue

mama-gee:

Yeah right. grin

mama . . . Mama. . . grin
Re: Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love by cantell(m): 9:41am On May 23, 2010
mama-gee:

[color=deeppink]I don't remember inviting you into this discussion.
tongue
And who made you the chief host?
Abeg sharaap for dia, abroko!
Busybody go kill you one day.
Re: Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love by mamagee3(f): 9:09pm On May 23, 2010
na2day?:

[size=25pt]GABRY! ! ! WHERE IS MY FREAKING PACKAGE![/size] angry angry angry angry angry angry angry i am so jealous right now, this is just not fair, after all i am na2day? i should be getting packages from every single girl, even the alien ones cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
[size=27pt]FAT KID![/size] grin grin

cantell:

And who made you the chief host?
Abeg sharaap for dia, abroko!
Busybody go kill you one day.
You're a slowpoke and I'm allergic to people like you.
Re: Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love by cantell(m): 12:05am On May 24, 2010
mama-gee:

[size=27pt][/size] grin grin
You're a slowpoke and I'm allergic to people like you.
See piece of trash talking. Cotton-wool brain calling another person slowpoke. So funny.
Tell ur mama to teach you the home-training lessons you skipped at home.
Re: Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love by daduke2k(m): 3:33pm On May 24, 2010
^^^ *dies* @gabbby, hey i wnt a gift also or i gona do wot my grand father did twenty years ago whenn he was refused a gift. hurry up, . . . . . . . . . . . . angry angry angry
Re: Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love by mamagee3(f): 6:45pm On May 24, 2010
cantell:

See piece of trash talking. Cotton-wool brain calling another person slowpoke. So funny.
Tell your mama to teach you the home-training lessons you skipped at home.
You're a spunk-tastic raasclat!
Wasting my time replying you is like trying to force intellectual reasoning on a rock.
You're really doing a good job making a fool out of yourself, afterall that's what certified losers like you do
Since they have no intelligence to formulate an intelligent debate to contribute.
I can't stoop too low with a muthfaced ramper hagging dimwitt!
You're way below me.
Arrow! cool
Re: Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love by OgidiBoy(m): 12:06am On May 25, 2010
[size=26pt]plat wherefore art thou, you got your present and just disappeared from NL. cry cry[/size]
Re: Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love by mamagee3(f): 12:13am On May 25, 2010
^^What is the bold highlight for? tongue
Re: Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love by cantell(m): 12:56am On May 25, 2010
mama-gee:

You're a spunk-tastic raasclat!
Wasting my time replying you is like trying to force intellectual reasoning on a rock.
You're really doing a good job making a fool out of yourself, afterall that's what certified losers like you do
Since they have no intelligence to formulate an intelligent debate to contribute.
I can't stoop too low with a muthfaced ramper hagging dimwitt!
You're way below me.
Arrow! cool

Oh. . . . Looks like someone OD'd on meth. You need to slow your roll crackhead! .
Momma wouldn't be so happy if your skanky little arse is kicked into  rehab again.
And do me a small favour, stop posting the gibberish you stole from slang.dot com.
Its lame even for a trash ho like you.
Drag ya dirty arse out of my way!
Intellectual reasoning my foot!
Search for the meaning of debate cos it seems you don't really know what it means.
Re: Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love by Gabry(f): 6:28am On May 25, 2010
daduke2k:

^^^ *dies* @gabbby, hey i wnt a gift also or i gona do wot my grand father did twenty years ago whenn he was refused a gift. hurry up, . . . . . . . . . . . . angry angry angry

What did your grandpa did?

OgidiBoy:

plat wherefore art thou, you got your present and just disappeared from NL. cry cry

Una miss road abi? She is not communicating with nairaland anymore unless she is being cured which wont be anytime sooner
Re: Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love by zebra543: 9:51pm On May 25, 2010
Thats nice of you gabby, there are lovely people in this worls we just need to keep our eyes wide open to find them, and keep them close when we do.
Re: Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love by Gabry(f): 11:44pm On May 25, 2010
zebra543:

Thats nice of you gabby, there are lovely people in this worls we just need to keep our eyes wide open to find them, and keep them close when we do.

Wow! Thanks Zebra. To hear this from u is such an honour embarassed
Re: Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love by 190: 8:50am On May 26, 2010
gabry hw can i help plat outta this`
Re: Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love by Gabry(f): 9:37am On May 26, 2010
190:

gabry hw can i help plat outta this`

Send her money and she will be good. cheesy Like say 10,000 USD cheesy
Re: Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love by OgidiBoy(m): 4:16am On May 27, 2010
Gabry:

What did your grandpa did?

Una miss road abi? She is not communicating with nairaland anymore unless she is being cured which wont be anytime sooner

Pls tell her to come back, NL is not the same without her sad sad
Re: Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love by Gabry(f): 2:57pm On May 28, 2010
OgidiBoy:

Pls tell her to come back, NL is not the same without her sad sad

Im afraid she wont. . . Not unless you kill your brother. . . . .
Re: Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love by webprince(m): 3:13am On May 29, 2010
U r such an Angel Twinny.
Its good knowing some1 like U Gabry
9ja guyz and girlz on NL and beyond, try as much as possible 2 give every other Nigerians a good name and reputation plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! / A Group For Singles Searching And Ready For Marriage / Are There Still Decent Single Nigerian Ladies In The Uk?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.