Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love (7503 Views)

What Happened To Gabby? / Gabby, Meet Me Here. What's Wrong Sweetie? You Cry, I Cry / Where Is My Gabby Baby Sister? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love by Nobody: 3:34am On May 29, 2010
I'm so proud of u Gabry. and i have a word for plat 'forgiveness is devine' just forget about the mofo and move on. Don't let him steal ur joy coz its worth much more than money. The world is a beautiful place and there are still some beautiful people in it like Gabby.
Re: Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love by Gabry(f): 7:47am On May 29, 2010
webprince:

U r such an Angel Twinny.
Its good knowing some1 like U Gabry
9ja guyz and girlz on NL and beyond, try as much as possible 2 give every other Nigerians a good name and reputation plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Twinny,

to be honstwith you, the more I think and as they day goes by, I dont think that TheSeeker is a Nigerian. . . Like say I dont believe he is. . . I think he is a Malay malaysian cause base on what I see day to day experience, only a Malay malaysian can backstab his own people like that and deny it after that! angry

I mean sorry for the generalization but its whats on my mind. . .

chipmunkey:

I'm so proud of u Gabry. and i have a word for plat 'forgiveness is devine' just forget about the mofo and move on. Don't let him steal your joy coz its worth much more than money. The world is a beautiful place and there are still some beautiful people in it like Gabby.

Thank you bro and Im glad to see that u are no longer vexing over my Twinny Plat. kiss
Re: Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love by dani1luv: 5:54pm On May 29, 2010
OMG grin
Re: Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love by Gabry(f): 1:41am On May 30, 2010
^^^ what is so funny? shocked
Re: Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love by zebra543: 2:20am On May 30, 2010
Gabry your very funny, are you just trying to kissass? do you not recognise what happens everyday? I have a million and one scam emails in my inbox I can assure you they are ALL from Nigeria. This site is for Nigerians i know but you dont need to decieve yourselves! Nigerians carry a bad rep, the best thing any Nigerian can do is stay away from what makes you a typical nigerian!
Re: Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love by Gabry(f): 4:54am On May 30, 2010
zebra543:

Gabry your very funny, are you just trying to kissass? do you not recognise what happens everyday? I have a million and one scam emails in my inbox I can assure you they are ALL from Nigeria. This site is for Nigerians i know but you dont need to decieve yourselves! Nigerians carry a bad rep, the best thing any Nigerian can do is stay away from what makes you a typical nigerian!

And your point is. . . . .  undecided

1) Kiss a55 for who exactly?
2) No, I dont have a single scam email in my inbox and I have 4 emails in total including the company email and I have not receive no scam emails.
3) Dont be too sure that those scammers are from Nigeria. My brother's friend whom happen to be an Indonesian is a scammer and he has been scamming for 6 years now.
4) What are you trying to say really? That I shouldnt be friend with nairalanders just because they are Nigerians or what?  undecided

Yeah I know Nigeria is famous for scamming and bla bla bla but lets face it, there are still many Nigrians whom are nice. . . Online and in real life. You cannot just categorize everyone to be bad just because someone says they are or the media says they are.

But if we were to judge of the crimes people do on this earth its all the same thing. . . Like China, famous for copying original goods and selling them and Malaysia is famous for rapist and the number of American fathers whom killed their wife after they found that their wife is pregnant and Philippines is famous for supplying love-peddlers to the rest of the world and UK is famous for shaking their babis to death and etc etc. . .

I come to discover that people tend to exxagerate more on the Africans and I dont know why. . .  undecided To me, to be honest with you, scamming can be considered as a least dangerous crime compared to murder, despoiling, drugs, prostitution, human trafikking, abuse and etc. Lets be honest here and be true about this.

And if you are referring towards the statement which I made about The Seeker. . Well, I wasnt referring to him being a scammer. I was referring to him backstabbing his own people. . . Thats two completely different things.
Re: Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love by zebra543: 10:29am On May 31, 2010
I think you've been hanging aroud soo many nigerians thier thinking has corrupted you! Please dont be blinded like they are, they justify themselves because thieving is in thier blood, you should know what is right and what is wrong no matter what people tell you!
Re: Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love by Gabry(f): 1:52pm On May 31, 2010
zbra, I know what you are trying to say but not all Nigerians are like that. Take one good example. My bf is a pure blooded Nigrian. He has nver scammed in his life.
Re: Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love by cantell(m): 11:14pm On May 31, 2010
Gabry:

He has nver scammed in his life.
i totally agree. Obj is a reverend father.Lwkmd. My ribs are gonna break! lol
Re: Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love by Gabry(f): 2:47am On Jun 01, 2010
cantell:

i totally agree. Obj is a reverend father.Lwkmd. My ribs are gonna break! lol

if you are a scammer, than treat youself as one instead of categorizing other people as one!
Re: Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love by cantell(m): 9:19am On Jun 01, 2010
Gabry:

if you are a scammer, than treat youself as one instead of categorizing other people as one!
I agree.
At least i'm not tapping a frigid asian chick to do it.
Don't worry. Its just a matter of time. You'll have to take a break just like your friend Plat.
Ciao!
Re: Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love by Gabry(f): 11:57am On Jun 01, 2010
cantell:

I agree.
Don't worry. Its just a matter of time. You'll have to take a break just like your friend Plat.
Ciao!

Dont make me laugh. It wont take a scammer 6 years to scam someone abeg! angry Im waiting now. , 6 years. . . Nope. . . No sign of scamming. undecided
Re: Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love by honeric01(m): 12:35pm On Jun 01, 2010
uhm interesting, gabry keep it up!.
Re: Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love by Gabry(f): 1:04pm On Jun 01, 2010
honeric01:

uhm interesting, gabry keep it up!.

Keep up wetin? And who are u supportin here. Did you just hear what the guy said? Tll him your own now Honeric!!! angry
Re: Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love by honeric01(m): 1:20pm On Jun 01, 2010
Gabry:

Keep up wetin? And who are u supportin here. Did you just hear what the guy said? Tll him your own now Honeric!!! angry

was commending your gift to plat, wasn't talking about what you thought.
Re: Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love by Gabry(f): 1:24pm On Jun 01, 2010
honeric01:

was commending your gift to plat, wasn't talking about what you thought.

HMM! angry
Re: Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love by honeric01(m): 1:28pm On Jun 01, 2010
Gabry:

HMM! angry

wetin dey do u? cant u read again? undecided undecided
Re: Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love by zebra543: 1:29pm On Jun 01, 2010
cantell:

I agree.
Ciao!

GBAM!!
Re: Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love by Gabry(f): 1:46pm On Jun 01, 2010
ignorance is bliss undecided
Re: Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love by cantell(m): 1:52pm On Jun 01, 2010
Gabry:

Dont make me laugh. It wont take a scammer 6 years to scam someone abeg! angry Im waiting now. , 6 years. . . Nope. . . No sign of scamming. undecided
Haven't you heard about the long con?
Your guy is a pro and he's taking his time.
Its gonna happen in due time.
A tsunami waiting to happen.
Re: Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love by Gabry(f): 2:34pm On Jun 01, 2010
cantell:

Haven't you heard about the long con?
Your guy is a pro and he's taking his time.
Its gonna happen in due time.
A tsunami waiting to happen.

Hmm. . Really? Ok we will wait and see. How many years more will he come and scam me off my teddies cause to be honest with you, thats the only thing I have. . . undecided
Re: Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love by cantell(m): 3:03pm On Jun 01, 2010
Gabry:

Hmm. . Really? Ok we will wait and see. How many years more will he come and scam me off my teddies cause to be honest with you, thats the only thing I have. . . undecided
And to think i was exchanging words with a pauper.
Oh my God! I don suffer!
***gives her ten lashes with the latest koboko in her nyansh***
Re: Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love by Gabry(f): 3:07pm On Jun 01, 2010
cantell:

And to think i was exchanging words with a pauper.
Oh my God! I don suffer!
***gives her ten lashes with the latest koboko in her nyansh***

I go slap your falsee teeth down before u dey touch my yansh! angry
Re: Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love by cantell(m): 3:32pm On Jun 01, 2010
Gabry:

I go slap your falsee teeth down before u dey touch my yansh! angry
Na aboki go touch ur nyansh.
I'm allergic to flat nyansh especially the white ones.
Smells like poo.
Re: Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love by Gabry(f): 3:55pm On Jun 01, 2010
cantell:

Na aboki go touch your nyansh.
I'm allergic to flat nyansh especially the white ones.
Smells like poo.

U must be colour blind and oh wait! I see your pic. No wonda! U get chinko eyes! grin Your small eyes no fit see nothin!

Im yellow, not white and unlike some anorexic fowls, I get a55 and b00b5 so dont you go start with me you Chinko eyes man! angry
Re: Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love by cantell(m): 4:27pm On Jun 01, 2010
Gabry:

U must be colour blind and oh wait! I see your pic. No wonda! U get chinko eyes!  grin Your small eyes no fit see nothin!

Im yellow, not white and unlike some anorexic fowls, I get a55 and b00b5 so dont you go start with me you Chinko eyes man! angry
You copied my pic and used it as your desktop background and then you call me chinko eyes.
Is it another word for sexy eyes?
Cos those eyes of mine are damn too sexy.
Talk about the chocolate skin.
Whew!
You're not white but yellow, how come?
Are you sure this is not a sign of acne?
Cos it happens.
Re: Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love by Gabry(f): 4:29pm On Jun 01, 2010
cantell:

You copied my pic and used it as your desktop background and then you call me chinko eyes.
Is it another word for sexy eyes?
Cos those eyes of mine are damn too sexy.
Talk about the chocolate skin.
Whew!
You're not white but yellow, how come?
Are you this is not a sign of acne?

na waa! See how your mouth dey vibrate like say your sausage lips no dey taste chilli sef! Na u go yarn me like this abi? I go call Amadioha to strike you sharp sharp oooo, . . angry

Your eyes too sexy ke? LMAO! No go make me laugh die for hia abeggggg. . . . . grin

Ehen! Acne is not in my dictionary! wink
Re: Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love by daduke2k(m): 12:42pm On Jun 02, 2010
way to go gabry dnt mind the hater 9ja is the best.
Re: Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love by cantell(m): 1:45pm On Jun 02, 2010
daduke2k:

way to go gabry dnt mind the hater 9ja is the best.
Na mumu you be. No be yab we dey yab? Wetin concern you sef?
Abeg find ur way!
Afo anu!
Re: Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love by daduke2k(m): 2:18pm On Jun 02, 2010
i wasnt even referring to you withdraw ur comments now or else
Re: Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love by Gabry(f): 3:07pm On Jun 02, 2010
daduke2k:

i wasnt even referring to you withdraw your comments now or else

No mind da yeye fowl naa  cheesy
Re: Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 04, 2013
Wow!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! / A Group For Singles Searching And Ready For Marriage / Are There Still Decent Single Nigerian Ladies In The Uk?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.