Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,127 members, 7,821,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

How Can I Get A Prepaid Meter - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can I Get A Prepaid Meter (661 Views)

How Do I Calculate My Prepaid Meter / IKEDC Prepaid Meter (MOJEC): How To Solve “REJECT” Token Issues. / Please I Need A Prepaid Meter (in Port Harcourt) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get A Prepaid Meter by olokstob(m): 11:54pm On Apr 28, 2018
Recently IKEDC have been bringing outrageous electricity bills every month. I had to ask the guy that brought the bill what could be the cause, he said the meter is faulty.
I asked if it could be replaced or repaired, he said nothing can be done. The only option he gave me is that I should keep paying the bills.
I thought about it and discovered that the only way out of this mess is to get a prepaid meter. The problem now is that I don't know the process of getting a prepaid meter.
Re: How Can I Get A Prepaid Meter by ReneeNuttall(f): 12:21am On Apr 29, 2018
Getting a prepaid metre is as difficult as buhari winning 2019 election.It takes a long time.pls note that these power holding companies prefer dishing out estimated bills than giving out metres simply for their own selfish interest,hence they frustrate every attempt for one to have metre.What we did was to relate with one of their ogas Tipped him and within a month we got ours In benin though.It wasn't a brand new metre o,we had to wipe some debts outta ut Gud luck.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Get A Prepaid Meter by ahnie: 1:10am On Apr 29, 2018
I applied for one,its almost a year 4months now.I paid 10k for processing,uptil now...I never see PPM.
I was formally paying 5k for loss of revenue,but they stopped it and opened an acct for us,pending when God would arrest them to bring PPM.the bills I pay since their opening acct for us z between 6k-6550 naira monthly

(1) (Reply)

Britain's Biggest Family Is About To Get Even Bigger,after Announcing Their 21st / Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna And Hubby 150k In Lagos Solution / How I Used S*x As A Weapon To Stop Men From Leaving Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.