Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,792 members, 7,817,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Someone Is Impersonating Me, Nollywood Actor, Ramsey Nouah, Cries Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Someone Is Impersonating Me, Nollywood Actor, Ramsey Nouah, Cries Out (652 Views)

AY, Falz, Jim Iyke And Ramsey Nouah Hang Out On Set Of "Yoruba Demons" (Photos) / Jim Iyke, AY, Falz, Ramsey Nouah Rock Agbada In Making Of 'yoruba Demons' Movie / Ramsey Nouah And His Customized Range Rover Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Is Impersonating Me, Nollywood Actor, Ramsey Nouah, Cries Out by Angelicka(f): 3:41am On Apr 29, 2018
News is going round about an impostor posing as Nollywood Actor, Ramsey Noauh.

This impostor must be a clone of him or a genius because he has actually acted in an entire movie.

How he managed to get the producer and director including the crew members of the movie to believe he is indeed Ramsey Nouah is still unimaginable.

Then the real Ramsey Nouah was away in a vacation in Dubai. He returned last night and the matter has been brought to his notice.

The impostor is on the verge of signing a huge endorsement deal with a well known multinational company.

The real Ramsey Nouah made a video and uploaded it on his instagram page issuing a threat to the fake Ramsey Nouah.

http://www.royaloya.com/2018/04/someone-is-impersonating-me-nollywood.html?m=1

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Obinoscopy Fynestboi

Re: Someone Is Impersonating Me, Nollywood Actor, Ramsey Nouah, Cries Out by Angelicka(f): 3:42am On Apr 29, 2018
Re: Someone Is Impersonating Me, Nollywood Actor, Ramsey Nouah, Cries Out by EbukaHades10(m): 4:17am On Apr 29, 2018
Where d video or Adonbilivit
Re: Someone Is Impersonating Me, Nollywood Actor, Ramsey Nouah, Cries Out by Kobicove(m): 4:40am On Apr 29, 2018
How is it possible for an impostor to star in a whole movie and go undetected for so long? undecided
Re: Someone Is Impersonating Me, Nollywood Actor, Ramsey Nouah, Cries Out by victrick105: 5:11am On Apr 29, 2018
haba!...Uncle Ramsey is trying to act "The Return Of dangerous Twins" grin
Re: Someone Is Impersonating Me, Nollywood Actor, Ramsey Nouah, Cries Out by Nobody: 6:21am On Apr 29, 2018
Let's see the face of the impostor!!!

(1) (Reply)

Rumour Broken: Miracle And Nina Loved Up At Beach, Suppress Rumour / Nollywood Producer, Bambino Anachina, Has Died (Photo) / Nollywood Actress Popular For Stealing Caught Again In Magodo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.