Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,314 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

You Might Need Deliverance And Not Know It. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Might Need Deliverance And Not Know It. (399 Views)

I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich / I Need Deliverance From Powers From Fathers' House- Help Me Please / Help!! I Have A Spirit/Marine Wife. I Need Deliverance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Might Need Deliverance And Not Know It. by Revadebola: 10:30am On Apr 29, 2018
YOU MIGHT NEED DELIVERANCE AND NOT KNOW IT.

In 1990, I gave a woman an appointment to minister deliverance prayers to her. She came along with her friend.
Her friend told me, she only accompany her for the appointment. She said, in her own case, she doesn't need deliverance prayers. She claimed to be a born again Christian, attends one of the famous church in town, besides, she is even a church worker.
It was in her presence, I ministered deliverance prayers to her friend. She saw what happened as I prayed for her friend : the power of God manifested visibly.
Her friend fell to the floor, the evil spirits tormenting her began to manifest and come out of her. She was foaming from her mouth as the demons screamed out of her. She got delivered.

When this woman saw the deliverance of her friend. She humbled herself and reluctantly asked that I minister deliverance prayer to her.
No sooner, I commanded every evil spirits hiding in her and oppressing her to come out of her, a strange voice like a dog, started barking loudly from her mouth. She was shocked. And questioned, if it is possible to need deliverance and the person won't know it.

In my years of being in the deliverance ministry, I have met many people who needed deliverance ministrations and they never knew. Some of them are born again Christains, speaking in tongues, I have even met preachers of the gospel who have humbly come forward for deliverance prayers.

Psalm 18:44-45 (KJV)
"As soon as they hear of me, they shall obey me: the strangers shall submit themselves unto me. The strangers shall fade away, and be afraid out of their close places".

The scripture talks about the strangers hiding in close places in people's lives.
These are some signs that you need deliverance : experience of inexplicable financial debts, business set backs, failures at the edge of breakthroughs, periodical sicknesses, strange objects moving in your body, mysterious delays in marriage, frequent broken courtship, delay in conception, regular evil dreams, always in recycling of problems, no helpers to assist you, missing your breakthrough opportunities etc.

There is no distance in the spirit realm, I have effectively ministered deliverance prayers to people through phone calls , the power of the Holy Spirit manifested and they were totally delivered.

Am embarking on intensive prayer program for the next days, so as to minister deliverance prayers to everyone who chat me.

PRAYER POINTS :
1. Holy Spirit expose every activities of the enemies in my life.
2. In Jesus Name, every plant God has not planted in my life, be rooted up.
3. I break every diabolical and occult covenants in my life.
4. I cover myself with the Blood of Jesus.

SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE ON WHATSAPP WITH +2349059270030, TO DAILY RECEIVE AUDIO PRAYER.

FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP +2349059270030.

SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.

"LIKE " my Facebook page
" Charles Adebola Ministries ".
Re: You Might Need Deliverance And Not Know It. by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 29, 2018
From what ?
Re: You Might Need Deliverance And Not Know It. by sonofthunder: 3:13pm On Apr 29, 2018
Hallelujah

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/05/18 / *are There Two Jesuses?* / PMCH June 2018 MFM Power Utterances.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.