Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Charity Nnaji: "Ex-BBNaija Housemate Asked Senator To Pay N1M For Sex With Her" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charity Nnaji: "Ex-BBNaija Housemate Asked Senator To Pay N1M For Sex With Her" (55001 Views)

Charity Nnaji: Nigerian Female Celebrities Are More Like Advanced Prostitutes / Charity Nnaji Mocks Mompha As EFCC Arrest Him After He Disgraced Her For Begging / Charity Nnaji: Big And Curvy Ladies Have Dirty Private Parts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charity Nnaji: "Ex-BBNaija Housemate Asked Senator To Pay N1M For Sex With Her" by Whobedatte(m): 6:20pm On Apr 29, 2018
[img][/img][quote author=Aderewah post=67134399]If you are a tired of rubbish posts like this being dumped on our throats every day, check out quora .com the site is amazing you learn everyday. I don't know why nairaland.com can't be like quora [/quote
Being hearing about the site. Tried it out sometime ago , but seems one needs join first before one can have access to the site. Love Reddit.com though
Re: Charity Nnaji: "Ex-BBNaija Housemate Asked Senator To Pay N1M For Sex With Her" by Ellabae(f): 6:34pm On Apr 29, 2018
shocked They should also be ready to be infected with STD.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charity Nnaji: "Ex-BBNaija Housemate Asked Senator To Pay N1M For Sex With Her" by MrMakaveli20(m): 6:36pm On Apr 29, 2018
a whole 1m Naira. for a single piece of pussy. is it made of diamond?

1 Like

Re: Charity Nnaji: "Ex-BBNaija Housemate Asked Senator To Pay N1M For Sex With Her" by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 29, 2018
My mind dey tell me na either t.boss or gifty

For t.boss click like
For gifty click share
grin

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Charity Nnaji: "Ex-BBNaija Housemate Asked Senator To Pay N1M For Sex With Her" by chukzyfcbb: 6:46pm On Apr 29, 2018
Aderewah:
If you are a tired of rubbish posts like this being dumped on our throats every day, check out quora .com the site is amazing you learn everyday. I don't know why nairaland.com can't be like quora
Quora is made of foreigners who have better education. Nairaland is made of Nigerians with a sh.itty education system. So there you have an answer.

4 Likes

Re: Charity Nnaji: "Ex-BBNaija Housemate Asked Senator To Pay N1M For Sex With Her" by einsteine(m): 6:46pm On Apr 29, 2018
Aderewah:
If you are a tired of rubbish posts like this being dumped on our throats every day, check out quora .com the site is amazing you learn everyday. I don't know why nairaland.com can't be like quora

Quora is a question and answer site. Nairaland is a forum. Two different things. Don't compare apples with oranges. No one forced anybody to open "rubbish " posts.
Re: Charity Nnaji: "Ex-BBNaija Housemate Asked Senator To Pay N1M For Sex With Her" by Sagay212: 6:51pm On Apr 29, 2018
why always ipod girls? why? them use olosho swear for this people

1 Like

Re: Charity Nnaji: "Ex-BBNaija Housemate Asked Senator To Pay N1M For Sex With Her" by Oyebee91(m): 6:51pm On Apr 29, 2018
justscorchone:
My mind dey tell me na either t.boss or gifty

For t.boss click like
For gifty click share
grin
if you think this is dumb, click like but if not,click share

4 Likes

Re: Charity Nnaji: "Ex-BBNaija Housemate Asked Senator To Pay N1M For Sex With Her" by SaintChukz(m): 6:53pm On Apr 29, 2018
Aderewah:

Lol...I like the way you think. Though Quota.com is a lot different from Nairaland. But then we could start our own networking website too! If you'd be interested, quote this post.
Re: Charity Nnaji: "Ex-BBNaija Housemate Asked Senator To Pay N1M For Sex With Her" by RisingWars: 6:56pm On Apr 29, 2018
Charity is a whoré.
Re: Charity Nnaji: "Ex-BBNaija Housemate Asked Senator To Pay N1M For Sex With Her" by Greatzeus(m): 6:56pm On Apr 29, 2018
Aderewah:
And yet,here you are undecided
Re: Charity Nnaji: "Ex-BBNaija Housemate Asked Senator To Pay N1M For Sex With Her" by Abagworo(m): 7:00pm On Apr 29, 2018
soberdrunk:
1 million that if I deposit in "Mr Sweet" i will be 'dekonjified' from now till 2020........ angry

Onye pitakwa. HIV is back o!
Re: Charity Nnaji: "Ex-BBNaija Housemate Asked Senator To Pay N1M For Sex With Her" by Espada10: 7:05pm On Apr 29, 2018
When Tboss said she will make 25million in a week. Everybody was laughing now the joke is on everyone.

2 Likes

Re: Charity Nnaji: "Ex-BBNaija Housemate Asked Senator To Pay N1M For Sex With Her" by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 29, 2018
SavvannahNEWS:
A Nollywood actress who goes by the name Charity Nnaji has alleged that mot female housemates of the Big Brother Naija reality TV show make more money when they sleep with politicians.

After the Sunday finale of the 2018 Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) in South Africa, various social media platforms have been filled with news of the finalists on the reality TV show and nothing seems to be of greater importance than matters concerning the last 5 housemates of Miracle, Cee C, Tobi, Alex and Nina.

It has been a life of fairytale for the housemates as their pictures adorn Instagram and other social media platforms.

However, Abuja-based Charity Nnaji is not so impressed, because she believes the girls among them should seize the opportunity of the moment to make more money by sleeping with politicians like their predecessors are doing instead of glamourizing the social media for nothing.

“Welcome back to Nigeria,” she began in a chat with Potpourri

“ Please tell the housemates of Big Brother Naija, especially the girls to utilise this opportunity and platform to make more money by sleeping with politicians instead of taking selfies and uploading on Instagram,” she advised.

The actress who didnt seem to care about the gravity of her statement went further to say that she has her proof of how former housemates have made so much money sleeping with politicians across Nigeria.

She claimed she witnessed a particular incident where a former housemate on the show was on the phone with a politician and she charged him a million Naira per night to have fun with him.

Charity Nnaji said:
“They can confirm from the first set that left the house. Some charge one million a night. One such incident happened right in my presence. One former housemate was telling a Senator on phone that if he could not pay one million naira for a night, he should forget about it”.

READ MORE HERE>>> http://www.savannahgist.com/2018/04/29/bbnaija-housemates-make-better-money-sleeping-with-politicians-charity-nnaji/

Dino Melaye in ma mind

3 Likes

Re: Charity Nnaji: "Ex-BBNaija Housemate Asked Senator To Pay N1M For Sex With Her" by enemyofprogress: 7:24pm On Apr 29, 2018
Bisola did it

1 Like

Re: Charity Nnaji: "Ex-BBNaija Housemate Asked Senator To Pay N1M For Sex With Her" by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 7:33pm On Apr 29, 2018
9japrof:
Ofcourse she is just rubber-stamping what we know.

Most female celebs in naija are just unofficial prostitutes who hawk their bodies to the highest bidder in the society, more notorious in this trade are the zero acting skilled upcoming actresses we have abound in this country who have nothing but a fine face and a beautiful behind.

No wonder their male counterparts must solicit or die of ailments that befell them, while the female counterparts own estates, G wagon and can fly first class around the world.

How much crappy nollywood dey pay self that would make these females hoes superich if not institutionalized prostitution

500k per movie... the males usually go broke but I wonder how the ladies purchase costly cars ,estates and mansions. .even afford flights around the world..

smh
Re: Charity Nnaji: "Ex-BBNaija Housemate Asked Senator To Pay N1M For Sex With Her" by jaxxy(m): 7:46pm On Apr 29, 2018
Archangel15:

Tboss

Why Tboss?
Re: Charity Nnaji: "Ex-BBNaija Housemate Asked Senator To Pay N1M For Sex With Her" by kinzation(m): 7:48pm On Apr 29, 2018
Hadeaks:
Every Tom, Di.ck and Harry is a nollywood actress. I have never heard of this one before and never seen her in a movie.
not even in papa ajasco cheesy
Re: Charity Nnaji: "Ex-BBNaija Housemate Asked Senator To Pay N1M For Sex With Her" by Tundeobama(m): 8:24pm On Apr 29, 2018
100 percent igbo girl am so sure.
Re: Charity Nnaji: "Ex-BBNaija Housemate Asked Senator To Pay N1M For Sex With Her" by Olulinks(m): 8:26pm On Apr 29, 2018
GOFRONT:
Pot calling kettle black!!!

So these ladies have a share out of that N13.5M monthly salary of the senators??
Money must be spent somehow na.
Re: Charity Nnaji: "Ex-BBNaija Housemate Asked Senator To Pay N1M For Sex With Her" by zudozz: 8:40pm On Apr 29, 2018
for ordinary fuk wey b say na 3500 for 1st avenue here in festac..small small girls wey tell their papa say them dey go back school for high institutions for east east..better +o+o wey never suffer like that with milk n plenty juice.. na im one usiless politician wan give actress 1 million. If na him papa money he go fit spend am like that?

1 Like

Re: Charity Nnaji: "Ex-BBNaija Housemate Asked Senator To Pay N1M For Sex With Her" by CaptainG00D: 9:45pm On Apr 29, 2018
Tundeobama:
100 percent igbo girl am so sure.

Well to disappoint na bisola be d culprit grin grin
I have heard this news like two weeks ago from a reliable source

1 Like

Re: Charity Nnaji: "Ex-BBNaija Housemate Asked Senator To Pay N1M For Sex With Her" by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 29, 2018
Aderewah:

there's a difference in mentality.
Re: Charity Nnaji: "Ex-BBNaija Housemate Asked Senator To Pay N1M For Sex With Her" by jojo1415: 10:00pm On Apr 29, 2018
Olosho evrywia nawa....lazy Nigerian youths(gals) shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Charity Nnaji: "Ex-BBNaija Housemate Asked Senator To Pay N1M For Sex With Her" by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:20pm On Apr 29, 2018
ClintonEmex:
She's not far from the truth. After they'll claim to be hardworking and focused, deceiving themselves and not people.
..... I wonder
Re: Charity Nnaji: "Ex-BBNaija Housemate Asked Senator To Pay N1M For Sex With Her" by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:21pm On Apr 29, 2018
soberdrunk:
1 million that if I deposit in "Mr Sweet" i will be 'dekonjified' from now till 2020........ angry
.... P H Niggar
Re: Charity Nnaji: "Ex-BBNaija Housemate Asked Senator To Pay N1M For Sex With Her" by chukzyfcbb: 10:24pm On Apr 29, 2018
zudozz:
for ordinary fuk wey b say na 3500 for 1st avenue here in festac..small small girls wey tell their papa say them dey go back school for high institutions for east east..better +o+o wey never suffer like that with milk n plenty juice.. na im one usiless politician wan give actress 1 million. If na him papa money he go fit spend am like that?
those girls don cast my neighbourhood

1 Like

Re: Charity Nnaji: "Ex-BBNaija Housemate Asked Senator To Pay N1M For Sex With Her" by afamaustin(m): 10:25pm On Apr 29, 2018
soberdrunk:
so u d go Mr sweet at artillery?
Re: Charity Nnaji: "Ex-BBNaija Housemate Asked Senator To Pay N1M For Sex With Her" by AreaFada2: 10:39pm On Apr 29, 2018
Nothing new.

Many so-called celebrities and actresses are in fact high class prostitutes. Looted money is awash and the ladies are getting their share of it.

1 Like

Re: Charity Nnaji: "Ex-BBNaija Housemate Asked Senator To Pay N1M For Sex With Her" by AreaFada2: 10:43pm On Apr 29, 2018
SaintChukz:

Lol...I like the way you think. Though Quota.com is a lot different from Nairaland. But then we could start our own networking website too! If you'd be interested, quote this post.
Good idea actually. wink
Re: Charity Nnaji: "Ex-BBNaija Housemate Asked Senator To Pay N1M For Sex With Her" by nelsoncool28: 11:23pm On Apr 29, 2018
I'm sure it was gifty or tboss that was charging my foolish senator one million naira

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid Reconciles With Davido Shares Picture Of Them Wearing The Same Outfit / Lady Claims to Have Had ‘An Intimate Night’ With Wizkid, Mocks Tania (Photos) / Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.