Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

Interview Invite - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Interview Invite (1046 Views)

DPR Interview Invite / My Friend Got This Job Interview Invite, Pls Is It Real / Ikeja Electricity Interview Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interview Invite by timagentms: 1:02pm On Apr 29, 2018
Pls who else with me, I was invited for interview with Sterling Health Hmo in their Lagos office as a marketer on Wednesday.
Pls is anybody know their salary for their staffs and if their marketers is working either on commission like insurance company or base on salary. I want to know if they are legit because I will be traveling from Kad here to Lagos.
pls let me know if my traveling worth it. Thank u
Re: Interview Invite by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 29, 2018
Ok
Re: Interview Invite by timagentms: 3:04pm On Apr 29, 2018
cutefergiee:
Ok
what is ok, pls do u have more info on the organisation, pls share it with me. thanks
Re: Interview Invite by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 29, 2018
timagentms:

what is ok, pls do u have more info on the organisation, pls share it with me. thanks
U want my honest opinion about HMO marketing job? I advise you to stay ur KD..Its nufin different from banks marketing job boss. The fact that you are a JJC and wee Av to study the Lagos terrain all over sourcing for clients?? Guy if u grew up KD and u r not tough, GIDI isn't for you at all...
My kobo opinion, going the long distance for marketing job no worth am
Re: Interview Invite by timagentms: 4:08pm On Apr 29, 2018
cutefergiee:

U want my honest opinion about HMO marketing job? I advise you to stay ur KD..Its nufin different from banks marketing job boss. The fact that you are a JJC and wee Av to study the Lagos terrain all over sourcing for clients?? Guy if u grew up KD and u r not tough, GIDI isn't for you at all...
My kobo opinion, going the long distance for marketing job no worth am
thank you Bros for your kind advise, I do appreciate, but I wanted to know is if they based on commission like insurance company or Salary, thank u
Re: Interview Invite by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 29, 2018
timagentms:

thank you Bros for your kind advise, I do appreciate, but I wanted to know is if they based on commission like insurance company or Salary, thank u
Wen u hear marketing.. Na commission any where
Re: Interview Invite by timagentms: 5:05pm On Apr 29, 2018
cutefergiee:
Wen u hear marketing.. Na commission any where
ok thank you Bros, may God bless you
Re: Interview Invite by OGHENAOGIE(m): 5:15pm On Apr 29, 2018
The reason why all states of Nigeria shd work....optimally but everybody wan kon live Lagos imagine living kaduna to Lagos for a shitty interview....
Re: Interview Invite by timagentms: 8:09pm On Apr 29, 2018
OGHENAOGIE:
The reason why all states of Nigeria shd work....optimally but everybody wan kon live Lagos imagine living kaduna to Lagos for a shitty interview....
Bros not everybody wan kon live lasgidi as u said. When they said u should come for interview in their Lagos office does not means they will post you in Lagos, they have branches in some state too. But the fact is that u ve let me know that the interview did not worth it is ok and I appreciate it.

(1) (Reply)

Customer Service Representative Needed By A Company In Ikeja Environ / Urgent Recruitment At Kelvin Cameo Resort Ltd- Suleja, Niger State / Employment Dilemma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.