Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,823 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

Ikeja Electricity Interview Invite - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ikeja Electricity Interview Invite (17049 Views)

Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) Fresh Graduate Recruitment 2018 / DPR Interview Invite / Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company Learning & Development Lead Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ikeja Electricity Interview Invite by gerabest: 8:48am On Sep 22, 2017
please who else got an invite for ikeja electricity interview fr call centre agent on tuesday. whats the interview and salary like?

1 Like

Re: Ikeja Electricity Interview Invite by kris10(m): 9:04am On Sep 22, 2017
gerabest:
please who else got an invite for ikeja electricity interview fr call centre agent on tuesday. whats the interview and salary like?

When did you apply, is it the same with the just concluded customer service representative application?
Re: Ikeja Electricity Interview Invite by Momot(f): 8:19pm On Sep 22, 2017
Also got an invite for d call centre slated for Wednesday..... Though 8 have gone for d assessment test for ESR.. No idea of the pay for d call centre
Re: Ikeja Electricity Interview Invite by kris10(m): 9:11pm On Sep 22, 2017
Momot:
Also got an invite for d call centre slated for Wednesday..... Though 8 have gone for d assessment test for ESR.. No idea of the pay for d call centre

Did you also apply for the customer service representative post that ended a week ago?
Please reply.
Good luck to you.
Re: Ikeja Electricity Interview Invite by bukkielee(m): 7:40am On Sep 23, 2017
Anyone with experience. What does the interview look like? What's the salary like as well?
Re: Ikeja Electricity Interview Invite by kris10(m): 8:58am On Sep 23, 2017
For those that have been shortlisted for call center agent, did you people apply for customer service representative or just the energy sales representative?
Re: Ikeja Electricity Interview Invite by tatawesome(f): 6:55pm On Sep 23, 2017
Pls we need those that got d invité to clarify if d invite was for d just concluded Customer rep application.
Thanks
Re: Ikeja Electricity Interview Invite by kris10(m): 6:57pm On Sep 23, 2017
tatawesome:
Pls we need those that got d invité to clarify if d invite was for d just concluded Customer rep application.
Thanks

I have been asking this same question but no one wants to respond.
Re: Ikeja Electricity Interview Invite by Momot(f): 9:49pm On Sep 23, 2017
I applied for the ESR AND I HAVE GONE FOR first stage of the assessment and i saw d customer service vacancy which I also applied for thereafter I got an invite to come for 1st stage of the invite for d call centre position next week.... GOD HELP US ALL..... .....4 UR question I applied for the customer service that ended last week
kris10:

Did you also apply for the customer service representative post that ended a week ago?
Please reply.
Good luck to you.
Re: Ikeja Electricity Interview Invite by Momot(f): 9:52pm On Sep 23, 2017
For the assessment of ESR D question was maths,English current affairs.... For salary no idea
bukkielee:
Anyone with experience. What does the interview look like? What's the salary like as well?
Re: Ikeja Electricity Interview Invite by ryd3(m): 4:09am On Sep 24, 2017
The salary is about 100-130k
Re: Ikeja Electricity Interview Invite by Momot(f): 4:22pm On Sep 26, 2017
[have u gone for d interview? How was it? quote author=gerabest post=60711338]please who else got an invite for ikeja electricity interview fr call centre agent on tuesday. whats the interview and salary like?[/quote]
Re: Ikeja Electricity Interview Invite by Momot(f): 4:24pm On Sep 26, 2017
Have u gone for the call centre interview? Pls how was it like? Was it written or oral?
Re: Ikeja Electricity Interview Invite by Momot(f): 9:10pm On Sep 26, 2017
Anyone gone for d call centre interview?pls
Re: Ikeja Electricity Interview Invite by sariu11(f): 9:28pm On Sep 26, 2017
Momot:
Anyone gone for d call centre interview?pls
Did mine today.. It was okay...praying for a positive response
Re: Ikeja Electricity Interview Invite by Momot(f): 12:10pm On Sep 27, 2017
Pls those that have gone, we're u just ask to go that they will get back to u or what was there final say before u left the interviewing room
Re: Ikeja Electricity Interview Invite by kris10(m): 1:15pm On Sep 27, 2017
Momot:
Pls those that have gone, we're u just ask to go that they will get back to u or what was there final say before u left the interviewing room

Wish I was invited, I would have given u all the info you need. I don't really like how they are feeling so reluctant to share their experiences in the interview. All the best.
Re: Ikeja Electricity Interview Invite by sariu11(f): 3:55pm On Sep 27, 2017
yea... all they said was we will get back to you
Re: Ikeja Electricity Interview Invite by unikay(m): 10:11pm On Sep 27, 2017
Did anyone attend the interview for position of Call Centre Agent today?
Re: Ikeja Electricity Interview Invite by Momot(f): 10:33pm On Sep 27, 2017
Yes I went today......... Was oral was interviewed by 3 interviewers..... 2 men and one woman........ God has taken over
unikay:
Did anyone attend the interview for position of Call Centre Agent today?
Re: Ikeja Electricity Interview Invite by unikay(m): 9:34am On Sep 28, 2017
Hope you were also told thesame as We will get back to you'
Re: Ikeja Electricity Interview Invite by Momot(f): 7:11am On Sep 29, 2017
Yes.......
unikay:
Hope you were also told thesame as We will get back to you'
Re: Ikeja Electricity Interview Invite by Etuvi(f): 6:13pm On Oct 01, 2017
Momot:
Yes.......
Has anyone gotten any feedback from them?
Re: Ikeja Electricity Interview Invite by TweezyR(f): 6:09pm On Oct 09, 2017
I was not called for any interview... I applied too
Re: Ikeja Electricity Interview Invite by Namesake2409: 11:44pm On Oct 24, 2017
Hmmmn... i have been looking for this thread all along, i had to go and reactivate my Nairaland account; I did the second interview earlier this month for CSR and have not gotten any reply. Anyone in my shoes
Re: Ikeja Electricity Interview Invite by Precious0001: 7:43am On Mar 05, 2018
Anyone started work already?
Re: Ikeja Electricity Interview Invite by jamestry: 7:03pm On Nov 23, 2018
Hello guys....I know this thread is way too long....But I would like to know if anyone has an idea of how much a call center agent would get at Ikeja Distribution Company...coming in with 3 years experience.

Thanks
Re: Ikeja Electricity Interview Invite by Gallantgold: 8:04pm On Nov 26, 2018
gerabest:

I did.
Re: Ikeja Electricity Interview Invite by vickil09: 6:19pm On Jan 21, 2019
Anyone got a successful mail from IE recruitment for the role of call center? What is the interview like

1 Like

Re: Ikeja Electricity Interview Invite by Ebehirehmen: 6:49pm On Oct 13, 2021
Hello
Please I got an invite for a function based assessment for the role of call center agent, Ikeja electric, please who knows how a function based assessment is like, please help me

1 Like

Re: Ikeja Electricity Interview Invite by butamz: 7:05pm On Oct 13, 2021
Ebehirehmen:
Hello
Please I got an invite for a function based assessment for the role of call center agent, Ikeja electric, please who knows how a function based assessment is like, please help me

Call center related questions. Nothing else.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dangote Group Field Engineer For Piling Recruitment (10 Positions) / FHI 360 Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (8 Positions) / Apply For Coca-cola Company Job Recruitment (2 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.