Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,485 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Is It A Gift Or A Curse To Look Younger Than Your Actual Age? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It A Gift Or A Curse To Look Younger Than Your Actual Age? (1619 Views)

I Placed A Curse On My Husband. / The Moment Man And His Younger Sister Met After 7 Years / My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It A Gift Or A Curse To Look Younger Than Your Actual Age? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 29, 2018
I'm not sure, to be honest.
Take a look at my profile
picture. That was taken
only a few weeks back. I am 23, but i look 17. Quite a few of the
girls I would have been
interested in dating and would love to
approach will look at me as a boy
because they say they thought I was too young. I
get approached by girls in
their 15 to 17 years of age this
point I'm kind of over the whole dating thing and I'ou
starting to think I may be cursed and it gets me depressed. at times when I have
meetings
they sometimes express
surprise when they finally
meet me and I've heard
“"Oh you're so young!” And I feel as though I'm
not taken as seriously. Now I've been told I look
“good”, but like I said I've
got mixed feelings on what
all of that is doing for me. How do i cope?
Re: Is It A Gift Or A Curse To Look Younger Than Your Actual Age? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 29, 2018
undecided

It is a gifted curse

5 Likes

Re: Is It A Gift Or A Curse To Look Younger Than Your Actual Age? by lalanice(f): 2:22pm On Apr 29, 2018
Children go think say you be their mate undecided, relationship wise you get younger options. You judge for yourself if that's a blessing to you.... But you'll get to a point when you'll appreciate looking younger.

4 Likes

Re: Is It A Gift Or A Curse To Look Younger Than Your Actual Age? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 29, 2018
lalanice:
Children go think say you be their mate undecided, relationship wise you get younger options. You judge for yourself if that's a blessing to you.... But you'll get to a point when you'll appreciate looking younger.
thank you

1 Like

Re: Is It A Gift Or A Curse To Look Younger Than Your Actual Age? by peacengine(m): 5:30pm On Apr 29, 2018
You de find date or sex, which one?
Re: Is It A Gift Or A Curse To Look Younger Than Your Actual Age? by Ishilove: 5:38pm On Apr 29, 2018
mrsefan:
thank you
You're handsome.

2 Likes

Re: Is It A Gift Or A Curse To Look Younger Than Your Actual Age? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 29, 2018
lalanice:

grin

☣ ☠

Abi... Na that one even sweet pass..

☣ ☠
Re: Is It A Gift Or A Curse To Look Younger Than Your Actual Age? by blessedvisky(m): 8:22pm On Apr 29, 2018
OceanmorganTrix:
undecided

It is a gifted curse
You mean a cursed gift?
Re: Is It A Gift Or A Curse To Look Younger Than Your Actual Age? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 29, 2018
Ishilove:
You're handsome.
wow really ? Thank you i never knew
Re: Is It A Gift Or A Curse To Look Younger Than Your Actual Age? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 29, 2018
Ishilove:

You're handsome.
wow really ? Thank you i never knew maybe lemme put on another picture so that you see if am really handsome dear

1 Share

Re: Is It A Gift Or A Curse To Look Younger Than Your Actual Age? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 29, 2018
peacengine:
You de find date or sex, which one?
date

1 Like

Re: Is It A Gift Or A Curse To Look Younger Than Your Actual Age? by OmoAlata1(f): 10:19pm On Apr 29, 2018
It is a curse. There are a lot of disrespectness that come with looking younger for your age especially when you are older. I guess it is a gift bc you and your daughter can pass as sisters but a curse with the disrespectness that comes with it.
Re: Is It A Gift Or A Curse To Look Younger Than Your Actual Age? by Ishilove: 10:25pm On Apr 29, 2018
mrsefan:
wow really ? Thank you i never knew maybe lemme put on another picture so that you see if am really handsome dear
You are, and you know it smiley
Re: Is It A Gift Or A Curse To Look Younger Than Your Actual Age? by khome(f): 10:44pm On Apr 29, 2018
Lol... He is blushing
Re: Is It A Gift Or A Curse To Look Younger Than Your Actual Age? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 29, 2018
Ishilove:
You are, and you know it smiley
thank you my dear you re the best
Re: Is It A Gift Or A Curse To Look Younger Than Your Actual Age? by Lalas247(f): 7:12am On Apr 30, 2018
It’s a Hift doll..

When you are 40 and ur mates are looking like they are on their way out .... u will thank god for that baby face wink
Anyone who say different is just a hater Biko .
Their face don gboro it’s envy

2 Likes

Re: Is It A Gift Or A Curse To Look Younger Than Your Actual Age? by Lalas247(f): 7:14am On Apr 30, 2018
OmoAlata1:
It is a curse. There are a lot of disrespectness that come with looking younger for your age especially when you are older. I guess it is a gift bc you and your daughter can pass as sisters but a curse with the disrespectness that comes with it.

You won’t get disrespected if you carry yourself well ..... it’s the ones who act like kids and look like one that are in a disadvantage

It’s like a lady whose 4foot would look like primary school girl but it’s how she dresses, speaks, her overall aura would let u know she a mature chic in small frame .. same goes with looking young ...

1 Like

Re: Is It A Gift Or A Curse To Look Younger Than Your Actual Age? by ImaIma1(f): 4:06pm On Apr 30, 2018
A cursed gift. When people see me carry a baby they ask if it is my aunty's baby. It is that bad.

I wish i could reduce by age by 10yrs. Worse part is i look younger than 10yrs younger cheesy
Re: Is It A Gift Or A Curse To Look Younger Than Your Actual Age? by stubbornman(m): 5:09pm On Apr 30, 2018
lol I'm over 25 but I look 20.....to me I feel I don't even get old I just get cuter as the day goes by... I can relate with all you said , people not taking you serious, not being able to scope the girls you desire and those silly children who think you're their mate angry .... I felt bad . just some spike of beards under my jaw But I was built body wise a bit ...

know what I did I grew? I grew my confidence rapidly...presently I don't know where I can't enter or who I can't talk to ....I now love my fresh look... all my mates are getting older and I'm still growing cheesy cheesy
Re: Is It A Gift Or A Curse To Look Younger Than Your Actual Age? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 30, 2018
My friends mom is 52 but can easily pass for 40 years old. Sometimes, men in their 30s do hit on her.

I am in my mid twenties but some of the people who are around my age grade look at least 10 years older than me. That is to say I look very, very young for my age.

It used to bother me, but that was in the past. I have come to realise that it is a great thing. When some of your mates are looking ten years older than you, you will still be sporting your young look. It might not be a confidence booster right now but wait until ten years time.

Looking younger than your age is a blessing: it will help you have a longer youth!

Recently, I told my 48yr old cousin that he took a long drink out of the fountain of youth; you did as well!

1 Like

Re: Is It A Gift Or A Curse To Look Younger Than Your Actual Age? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 30, 2018
is this topic not worthy of reaching front page? And very soon nina wear red pant will be on front page or miracle wear new shirt or snake killed in congo will make fp

(1) (Reply)

Autistic Couple Find Love And Protection In Each Other. They ar Happily Married. / Ladies Can U Do This / If My Wife Leave Me,she May Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.