Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

#bbnaija; Miracle Reveals Who He Wants To Take To His All Expense Trip To Dubai - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija; Miracle Reveals Who He Wants To Take To His All Expense Trip To Dubai (1355 Views)

Bbnaija: Tacha Gets First Endorsement Deal And An All Expense Trip To Dubai - V / BBNaija: Miracle Wants To Take His Mother Or Nina To His Dubai All Expense Trip / BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And His 'Wife' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija; Miracle Reveals Who He Wants To Take To His All Expense Trip To Dubai by Amagite(m): 3:44pm On Apr 29, 2018
Big brother Naija 2018 winner, Miracle won an all expense paid trip for two to Dubai, valued at N4.7million  as part of his N45 million win.

He has now revealed the woman he wants to take with him. According to him, he'd take either Nina, his lover or his mum.

In an interview last night during their homecoming party, He said;

"When I heard about the trip, the two people that came to my mind are Nina and my Mom. I know we are all busy right now so if Nina can't make it then it's my Mom. Its between the two of them."

Watch the video here; https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/04/see-the-woman-miracle-wants-to-take-to-his-all-expense-trip-to-dubai.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: #bbnaija; Miracle Reveals Who He Wants To Take To His All Expense Trip To Dubai by Uyiii: 3:47pm On Apr 29, 2018
Amagite or Armageddon, whatever your name isundecided
you self just want to lead us astray with this your bbn news upandan, it's okay naa. Abeg.

okay lemme give my verdict on this, but promise you won't come up with a bbn thread again, thank you.

but miracle sha, the guy doesn't even give a fvck about how Collins feels, he just dey pilot the guy emotions anyhow like aeroplanecheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #bbnaija; Miracle Reveals Who He Wants To Take To His All Expense Trip To Dubai by Brown14: 3:47pm On Apr 29, 2018
mom over everything. no bi itch can take her place.

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija; Miracle Reveals Who He Wants To Take To His All Expense Trip To Dubai by Jamie90(m): 3:52pm On Apr 29, 2018
Brown14:
mom over everything.
no bi itch can take her place.

Not everyone has a mom as nice as yours.

Don't take life too seriously.

Fun over everything smiley

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija; Miracle Reveals Who He Wants To Take To His All Expense Trip To Dubai by ishowdotgmail(m): 3:55pm On Apr 29, 2018
Na my mama she for take before ni undecided
Re: #bbnaija; Miracle Reveals Who He Wants To Take To His All Expense Trip To Dubai by oshe11: 3:56pm On Apr 29, 2018
Nice choice from the FLYBOY
Re: #bbnaija; Miracle Reveals Who He Wants To Take To His All Expense Trip To Dubai by Fuckyoumod: 3:59pm On Apr 29, 2018
For you to Even Remember your mum, Miracle you get sense.... How I wish say 70% of men get head like this dude.

If you still go with Nina we can understand.

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija; Miracle Reveals Who He Wants To Take To His All Expense Trip To Dubai by YumMinaYum(f): 4:00pm On Apr 29, 2018
Brown14:
mom over everything.
no bi itch can take her place.

Your bitch is a superwoman to another... I'm sure your mum didn't teach you to call women bittch, where did you pick that from?

Concerning the news, I knew it would be either of them. I'm hardly wrong with MeeMee. My flyboy. kiss kiss
Re: #bbnaija; Miracle Reveals Who He Wants To Take To His All Expense Trip To Dubai by Kylekent59: 4:07pm On Apr 29, 2018
For a lady to have sex with you on live tv.

Haa who else if not she.

But one thing I know for sure is this; when his money finishes,nina go leave am rum.

By then another superstar go take am grin angry

My advice to Collins is to 4get that gal. Make doe,marry your true princess.
Re: #bbnaija; Miracle Reveals Who He Wants To Take To His All Expense Trip To Dubai by dinachi(m): 7:44pm On Apr 29, 2018
Amagite:
Big brother Naija 2018 winner, Miracle won an all expense paid trip for two to Dubai, valued at N4.7million  as part of his N45 million win.

He has now revealed the woman he wants to take with him. According to him, he'd take either Nina, his lover or his mum.

In an interview last night during their homecoming party, He said;

"When I heard about the trip, the two people that came to my mind are Nina and my Mom. I know we are all busy right now so if Nina can't make it then it's my Mom. Its between the two of them."

Watch the video here; https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/04/see-the-woman-miracle-wants-to-take-to-his-all-expense-trip-to-dubai.html

Cc; Lalasticlala
And not one single word for the father? Chain men are truly cursed!

(1) (Reply)

So Inappropriate!!! Parents Pose Completely Naked With Their Child Present (+18) / See The Man That Impregnated Linda Ikeji / Wizkid Ex, Tania Omotayo And Tobi Bakare Dating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.