Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,167 members, 7,953,623 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:02 PM

Measurements, Supply And Installation Of Tower Aluminium Steptiles - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Measurements, Supply And Installation Of Tower Aluminium Steptiles (2398 Views)

Measurements, Supply And Installation Of A Newly Constructed Police Station / Measurements, Supply And Installation Of Longspan Roofing Materials / Measurements, Supply And Installation Of Metcoppo Roofing Sheets At Ikot Ekpene. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Measurements, Supply And Installation Of Tower Aluminium Steptiles by princejones(m): 4:12pm On Apr 29, 2018
This was a quick one for my friend who happen to be a deacon in my church(winners chapel).He almost paid some else for the job since l wasn't around and at the end of the day he told me that l save him almost 200k from the previous quote he was at the point of making payment
Re: Measurements, Supply And Installation Of Tower Aluminium Steptiles by princejones(m): 4:13pm On Apr 29, 2018
Two flats of bungalow

Re: Measurements, Supply And Installation Of Tower Aluminium Steptiles by princejones(m): 4:28pm On Apr 29, 2018
My workers on site fixing the veil and washer on the nails to get started

Re: Measurements, Supply And Installation Of Tower Aluminium Steptiles by princejones(m): 4:28pm On Apr 29, 2018
Arrival of material on the site

Re: Measurements, Supply And Installation Of Tower Aluminium Steptiles by princejones(m): 5:04pm On Apr 29, 2018
Set the pace

Re: Measurements, Supply And Installation Of Tower Aluminium Steptiles by princejones(m): 7:00pm On Apr 29, 2018
More

Re: Measurements, Supply And Installation Of Tower Aluminium Steptiles by princejones(m): 7:25am On Apr 30, 2018
. The more you hate someone or something, the more you hate you, not that person or thing. Luckily I love how that Law is giving me what I give out. These days I don't bother to argue or try to convince anyone on anything, since what matter to me are "I know Who I am, I know my self worth and self value, I know what I love and want", and that's all that matters to me. Another thing is irrelevant

Re: Measurements, Supply And Installation Of Tower Aluminium Steptiles by Marpol: 1:28pm On Apr 30, 2018
princejones:
This was a quick one for my friend who happen to be a deacon in my church(winners chapel).He almost paid some else for the job since l wasn't around and at the end of the day he told me that l save him almost 200k from the previous quote he was at the point of making payment

Bros, Where are you based?
Re: Measurements, Supply And Installation Of Tower Aluminium Steptiles by princejones(m): 7:16pm On Apr 30, 2018
Am in Aba,but this particular job was done at lkot Ekpene,Akwa lbom state.And again l work anywhere with the southern region,southeast, southwest and south south,thanks.l have also done a couple of job up done like kogi and Abuja
Re: Measurements, Supply And Installation Of Tower Aluminium Steptiles by princejones(m): 7:31pm On Apr 30, 2018
Check my signature for more info

Re: Measurements, Supply And Installation Of Tower Aluminium Steptiles by princejones(m): 11:54am On May 17, 2018
I do the very best I know how, the very best I can, and I mean to keep on doing so until the end”

Abraham Lincoln quotes (American 16th US President (1861-65), who brought about the emancipation of the slaves. 1809-1865)
Re: Measurements, Supply And Installation Of Tower Aluminium Steptiles by princejones(m): 1:38pm On Jun 13, 2018
“Who controls the past controls the future. Who controls the present controls the past.”

― George Orwell, 1984
Re: Measurements, Supply And Installation Of Tower Aluminium Steptiles by princejones(m): 6:46pm On Jun 15, 2018
“You are the embodiment of the information you choose to accept and act upon. To change your circumstances you need to change your thinking and subsequent actions.”

Adlin Sinclair quotes (British born Businessman, motivational speaker and Humanitarian, )
Re: Measurements, Supply And Installation Of Tower Aluminium Steptiles by princejones(m): 9:33pm On Jul 28, 2018
“Try not to become a man of success. Rather become a man of value.”

― Albert Einstein
Re: Measurements, Supply And Installation Of Tower Aluminium Steptiles by princejones(m): 2:39pm On Aug 25, 2018
Because one believes in oneself, one doesn't try to convince others. Because one is content with oneself, one doesn't need others' approval. Because one accepts oneself, the whole world accepts him or her.

Lao Tzu
Re: Measurements, Supply And Installation Of Tower Aluminium Steptiles by princejones(m): 1:52pm On Sep 16, 2018
“The way to see by Faith is to shut the Eye of Reason.”

Happy Sunday to you all
Re: Measurements, Supply And Installation Of Tower Aluminium Steptiles by princejones(m): 3:17pm On Oct 12, 2018
Call us for your roofing work
Re: Measurements, Supply And Installation Of Tower Aluminium Steptiles by princejones(m): 10:15am On Nov 03, 2018
Call us now
Re: Measurements, Supply And Installation Of Tower Aluminium Steptiles by princejones(m): 2:32pm On Nov 18, 2018
Happy Sunday to everyone, call us now on 08037156958 for your roofing work
Re: Measurements, Supply And Installation Of Tower Aluminium Steptiles by princejones(m): 10:52pm On Dec 29, 2018
“Edison failed 10, 000 times before he made the electric light. Do not be discouraged if you fail a few times.”

Napoleon Hill quotes (American author, 1883-1970)
Re: Measurements, Supply And Installation Of Tower Aluminium Steptiles by princejones(m): 7:35pm On Jan 26, 2019
“It does not matter how long you are spending on the earth, how much money you have gathered or how much attention you have received. It is the amount of positive vibration you have radiated in life that matters,”

― Amit Ray, Meditation: Insights and Inspirations
Re: Measurements, Supply And Installation Of Tower Aluminium Steptiles by princejones(m): 9:08am On Feb 04, 2019
Call us for your roofing measurement today such as Longspan,steptiles, metcoppo and stonecoated tiles like Gerrard and swiss metro
Re: Measurements, Supply And Installation Of Tower Aluminium Steptiles by princejones(m): 4:10pm On Feb 24, 2019
For your Tower Aluminium roofing
Re: Measurements, Supply And Installation Of Tower Aluminium Steptiles by princejones(m): 8:51am On Apr 15, 2019
Call us now on 08037156958
Re: Measurements, Supply And Installation Of Tower Aluminium Steptiles by princejones(m): 10:19am On May 06, 2019
For your Tower Roofing, call 08037156958
Re: Measurements, Supply And Installation Of Tower Aluminium Steptiles by princejones(m): 9:31am On May 31, 2019
Call us for your roofing work
Re: Measurements, Supply And Installation Of Tower Aluminium Steptiles by princejones(m): 6:19pm On Jul 06, 2019
“We live in an age when unnecessary things are our only necessities.”

― Oscar Wilde
Re: Measurements, Supply And Installation Of Tower Aluminium Steptiles by princejones(m): 10:53am On Jul 27, 2019
“A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.”

Walter Winchell quotes
Re: Measurements, Supply And Installation Of Tower Aluminium Steptiles by princejones(m): 1:58pm On Aug 19, 2019
Whenever you want to achieve something, keep your eyes open, concentrate and make sure you know exactly what it is you want. No one can hit their target with their eyes closed.

Paulo Coelho
Re: Measurements, Supply And Installation Of Tower Aluminium Steptiles by princejones(m): 7:02am On Sep 05, 2019
Don't be satisfied with stories, how things have gone with others. Unfold your own myth.

Rumi, The Essential Rumi
Re: Measurements, Supply And Installation Of Tower Aluminium Steptiles by princejones(m): 11:06am On Sep 10, 2019
For your Tower Aluminium, call us
Re: Measurements, Supply And Installation Of Tower Aluminium Steptiles by princejones(m): 6:58pm On Oct 08, 2019
Man often becomes what he believes himself to be. If I keep on saying to myself that I cannot do a certain thing, it is possible that I may end by really becoming incapable of doing it. On the contrary, if I have the belief that I can do it, I shall surely acquire the capacity to do it even if I may not have it at the beginning.
Mahatma Gandhi

(1) (2) (Reply)

3D Designer In Nigeria / 4bdrm Bungalow For Sale @ Magodo Gra 1: See Pictures: 22m Negotiable / :D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.