Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Measurements, Supply And Installation Of A Newly Constructed Police Station - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Measurements, Supply And Installation Of A Newly Constructed Police Station (2105 Views)

Measurements, Supply And Installation Of Longspan Roofing Materials / Measurements, Supply And Installation Of Tower Aluminium Steptiles / Measurements, Supply And Installation Of Metcoppo Roofing Sheets At Ikot Ekpene. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Measurements, Supply And Installation Of A Newly Constructed Police Station by princejones(m): 3:12pm On Jul 21, 2018
This is a federal government project, a new constructed police station at Akwa lbom state.All thanks to God and engr uche
Re: Measurements, Supply And Installation Of A Newly Constructed Police Station by princejones(m): 3:13pm On Jul 21, 2018
This is it,at the factory processing the roofing sheets

Re: Measurements, Supply And Installation Of A Newly Constructed Police Station by princejones(m): 3:14pm On Jul 21, 2018

Re: Measurements, Supply And Installation Of A Newly Constructed Police Station by princejones(m): 3:16pm On Jul 21, 2018
At the site

Re: Measurements, Supply And Installation Of A Newly Constructed Police Station by princejones(m): 3:20pm On Jul 21, 2018
Believe in yourself. You are braver than you think, more talented than you know, and capable of more than you imagine. ― Roy T. Bennett
Re: Measurements, Supply And Installation Of A Newly Constructed Police Station by princejones(m): 3:21pm On Jul 21, 2018
More

Re: Measurements, Supply And Installation Of A Newly Constructed Police Station by princejones(m): 3:22pm On Jul 21, 2018
Keep trying your chances, you never know which will yield the best result.

Re: Measurements, Supply And Installation Of A Newly Constructed Police Station by princejones(m): 3:23pm On Jul 21, 2018
This is the cell area on cast

Re: Measurements, Supply And Installation Of A Newly Constructed Police Station by princejones(m): 3:25pm On Jul 21, 2018
Try all you can , missing steps when trying to attain a dream is normal, just pick yourself up and move on.

Re: Measurements, Supply And Installation Of A Newly Constructed Police Station by princejones(m): 3:42pm On Jul 21, 2018
All successful people men and women are big dreamers. They imagine what their future could be, ideal in every respect, and then they work every day toward their distant vision, that goal or purpose.
By Brian Tracy

Re: Measurements, Supply And Installation Of A Newly Constructed Police Station by princejones(m): 1:58pm On Jul 22, 2018
"Ask yourself if what you're doing today will get you closer to where you want to be tomorrow."

Re: Measurements, Supply And Installation Of A Newly Constructed Police Station by princejones(m): 9:04pm On Aug 12, 2018
Limitations live only in our minds. But if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless. Wishing everyone a cool Sunday night grove
Re: Measurements, Supply And Installation Of A Newly Constructed Police Station by princejones(m): 4:01pm On Sep 05, 2018
Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.

Dr. Seuss
Re: Measurements, Supply And Installation Of A Newly Constructed Police Station by princejones(m): 4:05pm On Oct 05, 2018
But until a person can say deeply and honestly, "I am what I am today because of the choices I made yesterday," that person cannot say, "I choose otherwise.

Stephen R. Covey
Re: Measurements, Supply And Installation Of A Newly Constructed Police Station by princejones(m): 1:15pm On Oct 30, 2018
Call us today for your roofing work
Re: Measurements, Supply And Installation Of A Newly Constructed Police Station by princejones(m): 9:49am On Nov 16, 2018
Call us now
Re: Measurements, Supply And Installation Of A Newly Constructed Police Station by princejones(m): 11:42pm On Dec 21, 2018
I demolish my bridges behind me...then there is no choice but to move forward

Fridtjof Nansen
Re: Measurements, Supply And Installation Of A Newly Constructed Police Station by princejones(m): 8:45pm On Jan 13, 2019
" Never continue in a job you don't enjoy. If you're happy in what you're doing, you'll like yourself, you'll have inner peace. And if you have that, along with physical health, you'll have more success than you could possibly have imagined.”

Roger Caras quotes
Re: Measurements, Supply And Installation Of A Newly Constructed Police Station by princejones(m): 9:35pm On Feb 01, 2019
“Five percent of the people think;
ten percent of the people think they think;
and the other eighty-five percent would rather die than think.”

― Thomas A. Edison
Re: Measurements, Supply And Installation Of A Newly Constructed Police Station by princejones(m): 7:57pm On Mar 08, 2019
“I can't give you a sure-fire formula for success, but I can give you a formula for failure: try to please everybody all the time.”

― Herbert Bayard Swope
Re: Measurements, Supply And Installation Of A Newly Constructed Police Station by princejones(m): 7:08pm On Mar 11, 2019
“Be grateful for what you already have while you pursue your goals.
If you aren’t grateful for what you already have, what makes you think you would be happy with more.”

― Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart
Re: Measurements, Supply And Installation Of A Newly Constructed Police Station by princejones(m): 12:14am On Apr 27, 2019
Keep it real
Re: Measurements, Supply And Installation Of A Newly Constructed Police Station by princejones(m): 11:38am On May 25, 2019
Happy weekend narialand, call us today for all your roofing needs
Re: Measurements, Supply And Installation Of A Newly Constructed Police Station by princejones(m): 7:39am On Jun 26, 2019
" To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible."

― Thomas Aquinas
Re: Measurements, Supply And Installation Of A Newly Constructed Police Station by princejones(m): 8:27am On Jul 17, 2019
“The way you get meaning into your life is to devote yourself to loving others, devote yourself to your community around you, and devote yourself to creating something that gives you purpose and meaning.”

Mitch Albom quotes
Re: Measurements, Supply And Installation Of A Newly Constructed Police Station by princejones(m): 10:32am On Aug 13, 2019
It doesn’t matter how many times you get knocked down. All that matters is you get up one more time than you were knocked down.

Roy T. Bennett
Re: Measurements, Supply And Installation Of A Newly Constructed Police Station by princejones(m): 12:06pm On Aug 30, 2019
Always dream and shoot higher than you know you can do. Do not bother just to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself.
William Faulkner
Re: Measurements, Supply And Installation Of A Newly Constructed Police Station by princejones(m): 9:19am On Sep 15, 2019
Happy Sunday narialand
Re: Measurements, Supply And Installation Of A Newly Constructed Police Station by princejones(m): 3:05pm On Oct 10, 2019
I will prepare and some day my chance will come.
Abraham Lincoln
Re: Measurements, Supply And Installation Of A Newly Constructed Police Station by princejones(m): 4:20am On Oct 26, 2019
Re: Measurements, Supply And Installation Of A Newly Constructed Police Station by princejones(m): 10:17pm On Oct 31, 2019
Call us now
Re: Measurements, Supply And Installation Of A Newly Constructed Police Station by princejones(m): 10:10am On Nov 22, 2019
“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success, that is way great spiritual giants are produced.”

Swami Vivekananda

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buy 4 Plots And Get 40 Bags Of Cement At KINGDOM GARDEN, Ibeju Bus Stop, Lekki / What Is Going On At Aina Gold Estate, Salabo, Ikorodu? / Self Contain To Let In Ketu Area Of Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.