Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

#BBNAIJA: Tobi Shades Efe, Says Nigerians Voted For Him Out Of Pity - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #BBNAIJA: Tobi Shades Efe, Says Nigerians Voted For Him Out Of Pity (329 Views)

Cobhams Reacts To Onnoghen's Suspension, Says Nigerians Have Turned A Blind Eye / BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Shades Efe, Says Nigerians Voted Him Out Of Pity / BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Snatched My Girlfriend, I Hope He Gets Evicted Soon - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#BBNAIJA: Tobi Shades Efe, Says Nigerians Voted For Him Out Of Pity by Entryvibes1: 5:58pm On Apr 29, 2018
#BBNAIJA: Tobi shades Efe, says Nigerians voted for Him Out Of Pity
While speaking in an interview with the PUNCH newspaper, Big Brother Naija 2018 second runner up, Tobi Bakare, claimed that Nigerians voted 2017 winner of the reality television show, Efe Ejeba, out of pity, adding that he was so happy when he made it to the final three of the Double Wahala edition.
Tobi said, “Personally, I think that in the last Big Brother that held, people voted for the winner out of pity not because they really saw value or potential in the winner, that is just my personal opinion, I stand to be corrected.
Read Full story on the link Below:
https://entryvibes.net/entertainment/bbnaija-tobi-shades-efe-says-nigerians-voted-for-him-out-of-pity/

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Miracle Reveals Who He Wants To Take To His All Expense Paid Trip / #reason Why You Can’t Block Mark Zuckerberg On Facebook / Man Duped Of N30m Jumps From 5th Floor Of Ibadan’s UCH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.