Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,620 members, 7,820,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Miracle Igbokwe And Tobi Bakre Are Lekucci Global Ambassadors (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miracle Igbokwe And Tobi Bakre Are Lekucci Global Ambassadors (Photos) (46877 Views)

BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider / BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And Madam Juliet His Alleged Sugar Mummy / BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And His 'Wife' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miracle Igbokwe And Tobi Bakre Are Lekucci Global Ambassadors (Photos) by Amagite2: 6:45pm On Apr 29, 2018
Big brother Naija 2018 winner, Miracle and 2nd runner up, Tobi have being named one of Lekucci Global's newest Ambassador.

The endorsement comes with a year Supply of Clothes, Shoes and other Fashion Accessories.

They were also presented with N1million cheque today from the company. Announcing the news on Instagram, Lekucci wrote;

"We are glad to announce to the General Public that @miracleikechukwu
Is #LekucciGlobal newest Ambassador.
The Ambassadorial role comes with a year Supply of Clothes, Shoes and other Fashion Accessories.
Congratulations #teammiracle #flyboy
#GreaterTogether

We are glad to announce to the General Public that @tobibakre
Is #LekucciGlobal newest Ambassador.
The Ambassadorial role comes with a year Supply of Clothes, Shoes and other Fashion Accessories.
Congratulations #teamtobi #YorubaDemon
#GreaterTogether
"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/04/bbnaija-miracle-and-tobi-get-new-endorsements-photos.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miracle Igbokwe And Tobi Bakre Are Lekucci Global Ambassadors (Photos) by YomzzyDBlogger: 6:48pm On Apr 29, 2018
cool
Re: Miracle Igbokwe And Tobi Bakre Are Lekucci Global Ambassadors (Photos) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 29, 2018
Congratulations tobi and Miracle

17 Likes

Re: Miracle Igbokwe And Tobi Bakre Are Lekucci Global Ambassadors (Photos) by pemiakd: 7:18pm On Apr 29, 2018
Nice one guys

4 Likes

Re: Miracle Igbokwe And Tobi Bakre Are Lekucci Global Ambassadors (Photos) by neolboy(m): 7:20pm On Apr 29, 2018
Good
Re: Miracle Igbokwe And Tobi Bakre Are Lekucci Global Ambassadors (Photos) by Abjay97(m): 8:15pm On Apr 29, 2018
Weep for this country.. It is over...
Never will they celebrate real success in academics, scientific breakthroughs, inventions... All they celebrate is thieves in form of politicians, celebs that have sex on live TV, and questionable clerics..

Funny enough, most of these stars in BB naija are "Christian's"
How does it relate to the Christianity Jesus taught? That's why sometimes I respect the Muslims for their decency and modesty...

It's a pity..

144 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Miracle Igbokwe And Tobi Bakre Are Lekucci Global Ambassadors (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 8:15pm On Apr 29, 2018
D reason this show seems to stay...
Re: Miracle Igbokwe And Tobi Bakre Are Lekucci Global Ambassadors (Photos) by okomile(f): 8:15pm On Apr 29, 2018
Congratulations
Re: Miracle Igbokwe And Tobi Bakre Are Lekucci Global Ambassadors (Photos) by akum78: 8:15pm On Apr 29, 2018
grin grin
Re: Miracle Igbokwe And Tobi Bakre Are Lekucci Global Ambassadors (Photos) by Whobedatte(m): 8:15pm On Apr 29, 2018
Unbelievers seems to always make headway sef

2 Likes

Re: Miracle Igbokwe And Tobi Bakre Are Lekucci Global Ambassadors (Photos) by abbeyoye2001(m): 8:16pm On Apr 29, 2018
Congrats to them

1 Like

Re: Miracle Igbokwe And Tobi Bakre Are Lekucci Global Ambassadors (Photos) by oshe11: 8:16pm On Apr 29, 2018
Nice one......

Haters keep hating while these guys(BBN Housemates) keep WINNING

5 Likes

Re: Miracle Igbokwe And Tobi Bakre Are Lekucci Global Ambassadors (Photos) by bidemz(m): 8:16pm On Apr 29, 2018

am i the only one thinking this is for attention??

1 Like

Re: Miracle Igbokwe And Tobi Bakre Are Lekucci Global Ambassadors (Photos) by momodub: 8:16pm On Apr 29, 2018
Nice
Re: Miracle Igbokwe And Tobi Bakre Are Lekucci Global Ambassadors (Photos) by Ojuri20: 8:17pm On Apr 29, 2018
I need the money more than these people... my God where is thy face? Divine helper will locate me before the end of May in Jesus name.undecided

Congrats guys

18 Likes

Re: Miracle Igbokwe And Tobi Bakre Are Lekucci Global Ambassadors (Photos) by Gistformant: 8:17pm On Apr 29, 2018
grin
Re: Miracle Igbokwe And Tobi Bakre Are Lekucci Global Ambassadors (Photos) by henchamb(m): 8:17pm On Apr 29, 2018
Lazy yoots be blaming buhari Upandan
Re: Miracle Igbokwe And Tobi Bakre Are Lekucci Global Ambassadors (Photos) by Cutehector(m): 8:17pm On Apr 29, 2018
Oh lawd... The devil is the ruler of this world

2 Likes

Re: Miracle Igbokwe And Tobi Bakre Are Lekucci Global Ambassadors (Photos) by ekems2017(f): 8:19pm On Apr 29, 2018
When the poor are looking for just one cloth for a change. Anyway congrats
Re: Miracle Igbokwe And Tobi Bakre Are Lekucci Global Ambassadors (Photos) by idris4eva(m): 8:20pm On Apr 29, 2018
God perform a miracle in my life this new week

1 Like

Re: Miracle Igbokwe And Tobi Bakre Are Lekucci Global Ambassadors (Photos) by sacajawea: 8:22pm On Apr 29, 2018
Hmmmn
Re: Miracle Igbokwe And Tobi Bakre Are Lekucci Global Ambassadors (Photos) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 29, 2018
Ojuri20:
I need the money more than these people... my God where is thy face? Divine helper will locate me before the end of May in Jesus name.undecided

LOL
Re: Miracle Igbokwe And Tobi Bakre Are Lekucci Global Ambassadors (Photos) by bonechamberlain(m): 8:24pm On Apr 29, 2018
we are in trouble in this country.

2 Likes

Re: Miracle Igbokwe And Tobi Bakre Are Lekucci Global Ambassadors (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 8:26pm On Apr 29, 2018
Congratulations!
Re: Miracle Igbokwe And Tobi Bakre Are Lekucci Global Ambassadors (Photos) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 29, 2018
Highly stupid company with misplaced priorities.

They can give out two million yet their website homepage looks like a primary four computer science project.

They can give out two million naira but cannot correctly configure their website.

Rubbish

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miracle Igbokwe And Tobi Bakre Are Lekucci Global Ambassadors (Photos) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 29, 2018
This is just sad

I weep for the future of the Nigerian human race

2 Likes

Re: Miracle Igbokwe And Tobi Bakre Are Lekucci Global Ambassadors (Photos) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 29, 2018
Earthbound:
This is just sad

I weep for the future of the Nigerian human race

Are you depressed, my brother?

Please don't take it too hard. If you're feeling suicidal find a pharmacy right now and ask for an anti-depressant that will tide you over till morning. When morning comes please run to a qualified hospital for psychiatric evaluation.

6 Likes

Re: Miracle Igbokwe And Tobi Bakre Are Lekucci Global Ambassadors (Photos) by CaptainG00D: 8:34pm On Apr 29, 2018
undecided
Re: Miracle Igbokwe And Tobi Bakre Are Lekucci Global Ambassadors (Photos) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 29, 2018
KOPT33:

Are you depressed, `my brother?

Please don't take it too hard. If you're feeling suicidal find a pharmacy right now and ask for an anti-depressant that will tide you over till morning. When morning comes please run to a qualified hospital for psychiatric evaluation.

Why body dey scratch you like that?

Common getaoutofhere!!!

1 Like

Re: Miracle Igbokwe And Tobi Bakre Are Lekucci Global Ambassadors (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 8:38pm On Apr 29, 2018
Abjay97:
Weep for this country.. It is over...
Never will they celebrate real success in academics, scientific breakthroughs, inventions... All they celebrate is thieves in form of politicians, celebs that have sex on live TV, and questionable clerics..

Funny enough, most of these stars in BB nails are "Christian's"
How does it relate to the Christianity Jesus taught? That's why sometimes I respect the Muslims for their decency and modesty...

It's a pity..

U people see good and bad bt hold on to the bad and judge and keep judging. How many Christians are perfect both in ur bible and present day? How many Muslims are perfect? Yh smtn is wrong and u correct and move on or better yet pray 4 them.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kunle Afolayan Buys A Vintage Car (Photos) / Security Guards Struggle To Pick Money Thrown By FatBoiz At Port Harcourt Mall / Bovi Dressed Like Michael Jackson, Rocks Woman Hair (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.