Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,348 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

Unstable Mind (must Read) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Unstable Mind (must Read) (404 Views)

Flash Fiction: Mentally Unstable / 10 Nigerian Authors Whose Books You Must Read This Year / Must Read : Confessions Of A Rough , Rugged And Raw Naija Guy ( 18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unstable Mind (must Read) by StarOnEarth(m): 12:03am On Apr 30, 2018
It has become a tradition for me to always write about the general struggle of humanity, especially youth, even though some personality might get bored but I believe this is relevant because all I see around is hustle, maybe because of the part of the world I come from because we barely get things easy and there is a need to keep moving which is the reason why words like this are necessary.

Life is one mystery that is so hard to unfold, today it takes you this high and tomorrow it brings you this low. As I work towards being a successful young entrepreneur, sometimes I feel on top of the world and another time I just wish I never existed, yeah!! That’s how bad it could be. Ill ask myself:

Why can things just keep going well?

Why do I have to smile today and cry tomorrow?

Why do I have to feel this high and later feel this low?

Why does life makes me taste this success and also take it away from me?

Why does it feel like I moved 10 steps closer to my dream and take another 20 steps back?

I will definitely not say I have gotten answers to all this questions in my 22 years on earth but ill share with you what I have observe. All this questions I ask myself daily are things I channel my thought towards, they are things my mind debates on, these things are catalyst of worry and this is a product of an unstable mind.

An unstable mind makes you worry so much about the journey than the destination itself, it takes away your eyes from the prize.

If you are a young person who gives thought about his/her future, who set goals and work towards them, who would neglect so much fun for future ambition, believe me you are ahead of 90percent of the world, but what takes you from that spot you are to where you want to be is a stable mind that gives no room for doubt, by having a stable mind it channels all the problem into doing something productive.

There were times in my life I would think so much about the problems around me, I spent a lot of times worrying about problems than thinking about the solution, then I learnt that most of this so called problems are basic instrument to success. “it only good when it is not bad anymore”, “its only bright when it is not dark anymore”. “its only high when it is not low anymore”, life works in sequence, problem before the solution, but you need a stable mind to get there.  

http://mayorwritings..com.ng/2018/04/unstable-mind.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Una Mumu Don Taya Me / Top Four Bestseller Books You Should Read. / Russia 2018: Gone Beyond Sport, Now A Battle Of Lifestyles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.