Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,808 members, 7,827,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Yaya Touré And Tanika Bailey Kissing In Bed (Photo) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Yaya Touré And Tanika Bailey Kissing In Bed (Photo) (53951 Views)

“Talk Is Cheap” – Oshoala Backs Super Eagles To Disappoint Yaya Toure, On AFCON / Messi Shares A Selfie With Aguero Sleeping On Bed (Photo) / Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yaya Touré And Tanika Bailey Kissing In Bed (Photo) by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 30, 2018
Ma niqqa...

Variety is the spice of life. Just put his wife and the sidechic side-by-side and see if you wouldn't have fallen if you were in his shoes.

1 Like

Re: Yaya Touré And Tanika Bailey Kissing In Bed (Photo) by Troublemaker007(m): 8:27am On Apr 30, 2018
tracyfemmmm:
Where are nairaland men?. See a man cheating. if it was a woman you all will masterbat e on this thread.

You are disgusting

1 Like

Re: Yaya Touré And Tanika Bailey Kissing In Bed (Photo) by Emycord: 8:28am On Apr 30, 2018
What About The Lady Is She Married Too? And By The Way Who Is The Complainant? So One Cannot enjoy A stolen French kiss
Re: Yaya Touré And Tanika Bailey Kissing In Bed (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 8:30am On Apr 30, 2018
Lol these men hv no taste
Re: Yaya Touré And Tanika Bailey Kissing In Bed (Photo) by Tinalex(f): 8:30am On Apr 30, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
Dog weh go loss no go hear hunter whistle.

If u divorce wife and 3 kids, the poverty that will pounce on you is enough to make ppl cry for you let alone a woman from a feminine-empowered country where their divorce rate is about 60% of ur belongings or so. She go just use ur money improve her RnB business. U wan turn history when u still dey alive. Go ask Eboue.

I trust myself.. even if my wife dey give me wahala to push me out, so far I don get 3 pikin, I go first do DNA test to know which of them is mine, I go come dey straff all d call girls, one for each day.. Big breast for Monday, big yanssh for tuesday, orobo for wedsday etc..no emotions attached, na me get my money and na my children go enjoy my labour no be woman..God forbid!
Sorry ooo...no be woman go enjoy the fruit of your labour right? Please those big breast on Monday,big yansh,orobo and so on call girls are not women too? N also the money you pay to straff them is not the fruit of your labour also? Some men and their thinking sha...Well good morning everyone,I wish y'all a fruitful week ahead

3 Likes

Re: Yaya Touré And Tanika Bailey Kissing In Bed (Photo) by guywitzerogal(m): 8:30am On Apr 30, 2018
He should have learn from eboue..... Ivorian sef
Re: Yaya Touré And Tanika Bailey Kissing In Bed (Photo) by BOOMnaija(m): 8:31am On Apr 30, 2018
None of the two women fine sef....
He obviously got no taste.

Re: Yaya Touré And Tanika Bailey Kissing In Bed (Photo) by Papaaldrich: 8:31am On Apr 30, 2018
King4Roller:
See him eyes like thief man torch. As him no fit play football. Make him play bedball. Him fit bag 30 twins a season for that one.
Mood killer
Re: Yaya Touré And Tanika Bailey Kissing In Bed (Photo) by Caseywilliams(m): 8:31am On Apr 30, 2018
man shall not live by bread alone....try out moi moi to see that dy diffrence is the taste and the taste is dy diffrence

1 Like

Re: Yaya Touré And Tanika Bailey Kissing In Bed (Photo) by lharstborn(m): 8:31am On Apr 30, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

If u divorce wife and 3 kids, the poverty that will pounce on you is enough to make ppl cry for you let alone a woman from a feminine-empowered country where their divorce rate is about 60% of ur belongings or so. She go just use ur money improve her RnB business. U wan turn history when u still dey alive. Go ask Eboue.

Eboue learnt the hard way

[/quote]
I trust myself.. even if my wife dey give me wahala to push me out, so far I don get 3 pikin, I go first do DNA test to know which of them is mine, I go come dey straff all d call girls, one for each day.. Big breast for Monday, big yanssh for tuesday, orobo for wedsday etc..no emotions attached, na me get my money and na my children go enjoy my labour no be woman..God forbid!
[/quote]

Life is too short to allow another person frustrate the little time one has left
Re: Yaya Touré And Tanika Bailey Kissing In Bed (Photo) by Tinalex(f): 8:32am On Apr 30, 2018
tracyfemmmm:
Where are nairaland men?. See a man cheating. if it was a woman you all will masterbat e on this thread.
Oh oh....please clamour it louder. I salute every smart lady out there. No more should men eat their cakes and have it!!!

1 Like

Re: Yaya Touré And Tanika Bailey Kissing In Bed (Photo) by mynamewilfred(m): 8:35am On Apr 30, 2018
After being sidelined on the field of play by Pep, he now plays his game on the bed. Good for him all play na play, something must kill a man.
Re: Yaya Touré And Tanika Bailey Kissing In Bed (Photo) by jrusky(m): 8:35am On Apr 30, 2018
This is how trouble stays in its own and people will be looking for it.

Yayah but wait a minute why is it that people who bear this name are always silly? We are talking of kogi yesterday and days before see another yahya playing in the den of lion in a country if you are a celebrity and you mistakenly enter *divorce one chance* you are a dead man because they will ruin you completely.

This boy has 3 kids and legally married if his wife pull the string on him I swear another Emmanuel Ebou is loading, keep watching.
Re: Yaya Touré And Tanika Bailey Kissing In Bed (Photo) by geezynoni: 8:36am On Apr 30, 2018
phemmyfour:
A good man is not meant for one woman

If a good man has more than one woman,then he isn't a good man afterall.

1 Like

Re: Yaya Touré And Tanika Bailey Kissing In Bed (Photo) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 8:37am On Apr 30, 2018
Yes I was the one that arrenged the girl for Yaya Ture. Buh he gave me very small money sha($45m). And I asked him why he paid me cheap he said it is bcuz I gave him pusssyyyy wey no dey comot water(squirt).
Re: Yaya Touré And Tanika Bailey Kissing In Bed (Photo) by GeneralOjukwu: 8:44am On Apr 30, 2018
King4Roller:

Na puff puff pass we dey do. No colonise d smoke come dey yarn dust.

just 2 sentences...and yet you made me sleep

Yawn...now buzz off!

Re: Yaya Touré And Tanika Bailey Kissing In Bed (Photo) by carzola(m): 8:45am On Apr 30, 2018
Happiness is key.... call it cheating call it what you want
happiness is key..
Re: Yaya Touré And Tanika Bailey Kissing In Bed (Photo) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 8:47am On Apr 30, 2018
deor03:
He is an African Man , he can marry as many as he wants
He is a Muslim , he can marry a minimum maximum of 4

Either way, he is fine
Fixed.
Re: Yaya Touré And Tanika Bailey Kissing In Bed (Photo) by AreaFada2: 8:47am On Apr 30, 2018
phemmyfour:

Good men like King David & King Solomon. Or OBJ. Or even Bill Clinton. grin cheesy
Re: Yaya Touré And Tanika Bailey Kissing In Bed (Photo) by Saintmary(f): 8:48am On Apr 30, 2018
phemmyfour:
You mean public server?
Re: Yaya Touré And Tanika Bailey Kissing In Bed (Photo) by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 30, 2018
Tinalex:

Sorry ooo...no be woman go enjoy the fruit of your labour right? Please those big breast on Monday,big yansh,orobo and so on call girls are not women too? N also the money you pay to straff them is not the fruit of your labour also? Some men and their thinking sha...Well good morning everyone,I wish y'all a fruitful week ahead
On d contrary, that's how a woman thinks..expecting men to think same way. Men and women are two different creatures.

Strafing women daily at cheap rate is actually fun to a man, no emotional wahala, no nagging, different styles and varieties, no I'm tired not in d mood, no tieing down with pregnancy or plan to divorce and covet his money. He's totally free!

So long my children's name are in my will, each allocated to his/her property, the mother can fucck off for all I care. All women know is to collect money, to give a token to their men is wahala. I love children, I love my children more. I dislike trouble in my life.

2 Likes

Re: Yaya Touré And Tanika Bailey Kissing In Bed (Photo) by AreaFada2: 8:50am On Apr 30, 2018
Tinalex:

Oh oh....please clamour it louder. I salute every smart lady out there. No more should men eat their cakes and have it!!!

Toure is a Muslim, which I guess his wife knows. He might even be religiously married to the new lady sef, who knows?

He might be playing football in a Western country, but it doesn't make him European. Or a copier of Western marriage tradition.

1 Like

Re: Yaya Touré And Tanika Bailey Kissing In Bed (Photo) by Wizaugpet(m): 8:51am On Apr 30, 2018
cheesy And what's wrong with this? Only one wife and a concubine? What of solomon Wey get 300 + 700 Abeg Yaya, enjoy ur tin, afterall the Name is "Polygamy" It can even improve ur level of Wisdom sef Like solomon grin

1 Like

Re: Yaya Touré And Tanika Bailey Kissing In Bed (Photo) by sanpipita(m): 8:54am On Apr 30, 2018
Reading comments here validating his cheating but until his wife sues him and takes everything away from him like Eboue's wife did, una go start crying how women are wicked.

1 Like

Re: Yaya Touré And Tanika Bailey Kissing In Bed (Photo) by northvietnam(m): 8:59am On Apr 30, 2018
tracyfemmmm:

masterbat
Masturbate...
madam slay Queen

1 Like

Re: Yaya Touré And Tanika Bailey Kissing In Bed (Photo) by iPopAlomo(m): 8:59am On Apr 30, 2018
tracyfemmmm:

He's a Muslim...

1 Like

Re: Yaya Touré And Tanika Bailey Kissing In Bed (Photo) by Pat081: 8:59am On Apr 30, 2018
Nobody hear of him dis days
Re: Yaya Touré And Tanika Bailey Kissing In Bed (Photo) by Olumaeme: 9:02am On Apr 30, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

Yahaya Toure married according to Ivorian law and not that if the UK, in fact he married in their hometown.

He's a Muslim and can have more than one woman

But eboue married an oyinbo woman in her country

3 Likes

Re: Yaya Touré And Tanika Bailey Kissing In Bed (Photo) by Ellabae(f): 9:07am On Apr 30, 2018
Any gender can cheat in a marriage but lets jst pray to av a partner with self control.

1 Like

Re: Yaya Touré And Tanika Bailey Kissing In Bed (Photo) by agarawu23(m): 9:11am On Apr 30, 2018
GeneralOjukwu:
I don't blame Yaya....

The money is too much for only one woman to spend.

Help out other single, lonely ladies.

Even Jesus said it in Genesis 3v69
you are making fun shey?

There is nothing like genesis 3vs69
Re: Yaya Touré And Tanika Bailey Kissing In Bed (Photo) by martineverest(m): 9:12am On Apr 30, 2018
where are those chauvinistic and hypocritic Nigerians that were insulting Nina for dumping his boyfriend?

surely,they will praise yaya for being an African man,but insult a woman for doing same
Re: Yaya Touré And Tanika Bailey Kissing In Bed (Photo) by martineverest(m): 9:15am On Apr 30, 2018
Earthbound:
When a man earns more than £300,000 a week, there is little or nothing a wife can do to make herself the only vagina he's blowing.
what if the reversal was the case.....?a woman receiving such amount and frolicking with different men.....what will I call her?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ahmadu Bello Way, Abuja Was Shutdown To Watch Nigeria Vs Iceland / Pep Guardiola Smoking At Manchester City Premier League Title Party (Photos) / Photos: Man Runs Mad, Goes Unclad After Winning N1m In Sportbet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.