Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,916 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Yaya Touré And Tanika Bailey Kissing In Bed (Photo) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Yaya Touré And Tanika Bailey Kissing In Bed (Photo) (53946 Views)

“Talk Is Cheap” – Oshoala Backs Super Eagles To Disappoint Yaya Toure, On AFCON / Messi Shares A Selfie With Aguero Sleeping On Bed (Photo) / Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yaya Touré And Tanika Bailey Kissing In Bed (Photo) by AreaFada2: 3:37pm On Apr 30, 2018
Tinalex:

You used the word "might" so if he is married to her,then no problem. But if not, its wrong.
Fact is he is entitled to religiously. And his wife knows it. Since I know how polygamy works unofficially among Muslims in the West, he'd not be announcing in the media if he married her.

I also noticed that most girls who condemn polygamy come from polygamous homes. And they never stop saying how great their dads are. Especially when posting birthday greetings for their dad on social media. You then wonder why they do not want a "great polygamous" husband. grin cheesy

For the record my grand dad and dad was and is not polygamous. Not my cup of tea either but I respect people's right to live their own life. In this case if his wife cannot take it she can leave. With a few millions of pounds even. cool

1 Like

Re: Yaya Touré And Tanika Bailey Kissing In Bed (Photo) by mediclife1987(m): 3:38pm On Apr 30, 2018
9japrof:
If you are rich, famous and powerful and still do one woman for years, nigga you are the real MVP.

I don't support extra marital affairs, infact I disdain it, but as I continue to grow up, I found out that it takes a lot of discipline to stick to one woman for life more especially when there enough mulla and pino pino chicks flying around.

For the records, Yaya na Muslim and at that insurance cover am, he can just add her to his collections of wives...

R.N.B babe just want to make official what has been going on under the camera, but sometimes I sit and ask why girls date married men, wouldn't they get married sometime in the future, or do they think that the fine face and beautiful behind would remain attractive forever ? grin

I thought polygamy is illegal in some countries like the UK & USA?
Re: Yaya Touré And Tanika Bailey Kissing In Bed (Photo) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 30, 2018
mediclife1987:

I don't seem to understand your analysis, you mean you'll be fvcking olosho and your wife won't divorce your ass? Bro you're a joker.
Did u do comprehension in high sch English?
Re: Yaya Touré And Tanika Bailey Kissing In Bed (Photo) by mediclife1987(m): 3:54pm On Apr 30, 2018
Truthsbitter:

It's actually done on purpose by men at the top and that is a good thing....it is to get the best/strongest male for the future.
women don't know they are in for hard time if these laws continue and spread through out the world we will definitely head back to stone age master/men-slave/women settings only this time it would be worst due to new age developments .

only those who truly know beyond the program that the world runs on will understand the circle.

Bro pls shed more light on your 2nd paragraph.
Tnx.
Re: Yaya Touré And Tanika Bailey Kissing In Bed (Photo) by sulasa07(m): 6:00pm On Apr 30, 2018
overdrive:
He is a Muslim.
And So.
Re: Yaya Touré And Tanika Bailey Kissing In Bed (Photo) by overdrive(m): 6:08pm On Apr 30, 2018
sulasa07:

And So.

His religion permits him to marry more than one wife so far he loves them equally.u see
Re: Yaya Touré And Tanika Bailey Kissing In Bed (Photo) by sulasa07(m): 6:16pm On Apr 30, 2018
overdrive:

His religion permits him to marry more than one wife so far he loves them equally.u see
Is he legally married to her or is he doing shaku-shaku with her n besides is he a real Muslim or one of the many with just a Muslim name.
Re: Yaya Touré And Tanika Bailey Kissing In Bed (Photo) by overdrive(m): 7:08pm On Apr 30, 2018
sulasa07:

Is he legally married to her or is he doing shaku-shaku with her n besides is he a real Muslim or one of the many with just a Muslim name.

U DEY PARA.HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW ALL THESE.
Re: Yaya Touré And Tanika Bailey Kissing In Bed (Photo) by sulasa07(m): 8:19pm On Apr 30, 2018
overdrive:

U DEY PARA.HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW ALL THESE.
Do u know why I dey para,its coz u said he is a Muslim,Even Zlatan said he's also Muslim but not a practicing Muslim.
I para coz am a Muslim.
Re: Yaya Touré And Tanika Bailey Kissing In Bed (Photo) by overdrive(m): 8:29pm On Apr 30, 2018
sulasa07:

Do u know why I dey para,its coz u said he is a Muslim,Even Zlatan said he's also Muslim but not a practicing Muslim.
I para coz am a Muslim.

grin
Re: Yaya Touré And Tanika Bailey Kissing In Bed (Photo) by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 11:58pm On Apr 30, 2018
Truthsbitter:

It's actually done on purpose by men at the top and that is a good thing....it is to get the best/strongest male for the future.
women don't know they are in for hard time if these laws continue and spread through out the world we will definitely head back to stone age master/men-slave/women settings only this time it would be worst due to new age developments .

only those who truly know beyond the program that the world runs on will understand the circle.

which fvcking strongest males are you talking about undecided
Re: Yaya Touré And Tanika Bailey Kissing In Bed (Photo) by Truthsbitter: 6:26am On May 01, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

which fvcking strongest males are you talking about undecided
I thought as much ....well fvcking forget .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ahmadu Bello Way, Abuja Was Shutdown To Watch Nigeria Vs Iceland / Pep Guardiola Smoking At Manchester City Premier League Title Party (Photos) / Nigeria Vs Iceland 2-0 Goals And Highlights (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.