Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,545 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Business Partner Wanted For Oil And Gas Business - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Business Partner Wanted For Oil And Gas Business (2008 Views)

Seminar On Owning Your Own Oil & Gas Business With Little Investment. / Looking For A Business Partner Of Blackberry Phone And Laptop. / "doing Business With Nnpc" A Complete Oil And Gas Business In-a-box (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Partner Wanted For Oil And Gas Business by whaley(m): 2:32am On Mar 16, 2007
I need a business partner capable of raising about N3.5 million for oil and gas business. My current financier had troubles and needed his money. I have collateral to back it up.( A house worth more). Any interested person can call me on 08033294598 so we can have a round table meeting to discuss your terms.
Re: Business Partner Wanted For Oil And Gas Business by delaroy17(m): 10:34am On Mar 16, 2007
What excatly is your role in the oil and gas industry,do you supply or what.YOUR ANSWER WILL GO ALONG WAY IN MAKING IT EASIER FOR ME TO DECIDE ON HOW TO PATNER WITH YOU.
Re: Business Partner Wanted For Oil And Gas Business by whaley(m): 1:50pm On Mar 16, 2007
For now, I am in the downstream sector of oil and gas. I retail petroleum products. And I need a partner to expand my working capital. The amount I require covers 1and 1/2 truck of PMS. This way I can get good prices on my purchases.
Re: Business Partner Wanted For Oil And Gas Business by cleric(m): 5:24pm On Mar 17, 2007
Call me on ********* to arrange a meeting.

(1) (Reply)

Call 08038131300 For Solar Street Light And Residence Solar System In Nigeria / List Of Legit Online Jobs in nigeria / Kekewa: Sharpening Your Beauty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.