Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,358 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

In Need Of Who To Complete This Undergraduate Project And I Will Pay - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / In Need Of Who To Complete This Undergraduate Project And I Will Pay (724 Views)

Final Year Research Topics | Undergraduate Project Topics In Nigeria / Complete Undergraduate Project Topics and Materials For Final Year Students / The Big Size Of An Undergraduate's Project Hardcopy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Who To Complete This Undergraduate Project And I Will Pay by managermahmud: 6:16am On Apr 30, 2018
I need someone who is good in project writing to help me complete an undergraduate project I am currently working on. I've done only chapter one. The topic is An Assessment of the Impact of Radio Campaign Against Drug Abuse; A Study of Youths in so so place, so so State.
Wherever your location is, use it as the sample location I don't mind. If you are interested let me know so we can negotiate the price. Thank you in anticipation.
Re: In Need Of Who To Complete This Undergraduate Project And I Will Pay by carymastory(m): 6:38am On Apr 30, 2018
Chat me up via WhatsApp. Thanks

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Who To Complete This Undergraduate Project And I Will Pay by Harkyn92(m): 6:40am On Apr 30, 2018
07068415348 is my no, chat me up on whatsapp or give me a call.

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Who To Complete This Undergraduate Project And I Will Pay by phemmyfour: 6:46am On Apr 30, 2018
managermahmud:
I need someone who is good in project writing to help me complete an undergraduate project I am currently working on. I've done only chapter one. The topic is An Assessment of the Impact of Radio Campaign Against Drug Abuse; A Study of Youths in so so place, so so State.
Wherever your location is, use it as the sample location I don't mind. If you are interested let me know so we can negotiate the price. Thank you in anticipation.
lazy youte
Re: In Need Of Who To Complete This Undergraduate Project And I Will Pay by managermahmud: 6:51am On Apr 30, 2018
phemmyfour:
lazy youte
Hardworking youth, go and learn spellings first then we'll talk.
Re: In Need Of Who To Complete This Undergraduate Project And I Will Pay by onlyme07(m): 6:53am On Apr 30, 2018
managermahmud:

The topic should be re-phrased.

Impact assessment of Radio Campaign Against Drug Abuse: The case study will be determined by the level of the researcher (B.ed,Bsc or Nce)

If you're ready,PM. I'll respond asap

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Who To Complete This Undergraduate Project And I Will Pay by phemmyfour: 6:54am On Apr 30, 2018
managermahmud:

I don't talk to lazy people. I'll personally recall your certificate
Re: In Need Of Who To Complete This Undergraduate Project And I Will Pay by DaudaAbu(m): 7:18am On Apr 30, 2018
hmmmm, nairaland project
Re: In Need Of Who To Complete This Undergraduate Project And I Will Pay by economia: 7:24am On Apr 30, 2018
send me a massage, whatsapp or call at 0.8.0.3.3.1.4.7.5.9.1
managermahmud:

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Who To Complete This Undergraduate Project And I Will Pay by troubleseller: 8:15am On Apr 30, 2018
managermahmud:

2 Likes

Re: In Need Of Who To Complete This Undergraduate Project And I Will Pay by falcon01: 8:27am On Apr 30, 2018
I don't see the fault of Nigerian students. All the project done is absolutely useless, it is not considered. in fact the supervisors go through the project just to reduce your marks so I see no reason for them to keep suffering themselves.

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Who To Complete This Undergraduate Project And I Will Pay by Dface2: 8:36am On Apr 30, 2018
Download Research Project Topics & Materials Here
@
www.projectreserve.com

Preparing to write your Final Year Project/Thesis and in need of the best project topics and materials at various levels (i.e Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Ph.D)?
Get it done with NO stress today.
Goto: www.projectreserve.com for downloads!
-----------------------------------------------

Are you also working on a FRESH Project Topic approved to you by your supervisor?
Or are you working on a project topic which is not listed or related to the topics we have on our site?
If "YES", then you have nothing to worry about as we are capable of developing write-up on a "NEW" research topic in various field of study.
Kindly click here: www.projectreserve.com/p/hire-writer.html and follow the procedure to get started right away.

Contact our help desk today: 08074521866, 08066484965.
Our Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/projectreserve

NOTE: All research projects, Research Term Papers and Essays on our site are well researched, supervised and approved by lecturers who are intellectuals in their various fields of study.
Re: In Need Of Who To Complete This Undergraduate Project And I Will Pay by FromZeroToHero(m): 8:39am On Apr 30, 2018
This is exactly what Buhari meant when he said that the youths are very lazy. You want to earn accolade on someone's else work.

(1) (Reply)

Funaab 2018/2019 Aspirants Admission Guide / Unical Aptitude Test 2018 / Students Of Federal Polytechnic Oko , Atani Campus Cries Out For Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.