Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Tobi: ”I Will Kill Nina, Kill CeeC, Marry Alex" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tobi: ”I Will Kill Nina, Kill CeeC, Marry Alex" (33569 Views)

Nina: "I Will Kill Tobi, He's A Gossip, I Don't Like Him. CeeC Is A Nice Girl" / CeeC: Tobi & I Are Not Friends For Now, I'm Sorry For Ripping Off That Outfit / Nina Chinonso: Meet BBNaija Housemate 2018 | Biography & Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tobi: ”I Will Kill Nina, Kill CeeC, Marry Alex" by Gift101(m): 11:27am On Apr 30, 2018
BBNaija Tobi Bakre has in a new chat said he will ‘kill Nina, kill Cee C, marry Alex‘ if he were to chose who to kill, smash, marry.

Tobi was at Cool FM and during the Smash, Marry, or Kill game, Tobi was asked who he will smash, marry, or kill between Alex, Nina, and Cee-C.

Tobi also said he can’t date Cee-C considering the fact that she needs to learn how to control her emotions. Again, that the Cee-C he can’t date is the one he knew while in the BBNaija house as she might be a different person outside the Big Brother Naija house. Meanwhile,
Check out these new photos of Nina in a photoshoot styled by Toyin Lawani.

She won’t be surprised to learn Tobi opted to kill her rather than smash her because she too during the same game said she will kill Tobi, that she dislikes Tobi because he gossips a lot.

Nina said she doesn’t like Tobi and if asked to kill one person among Tobi, Miracle and Rico, she’d kill Tobi.
Speaking to CoolFm, the 22 year old while playing the same Smash, Marry or Kill game, said, I’ll kill Tobi. I don’t know who I’ll marry but I’ll kill Tobi. Because I don’t like him. Tobi is a gossip yeah.” When asked about Cee-C , Nina said: Cee-c is a very nice girl. I got out of the house and I found out that she’s really nice. She was never a hater. I thought she hated me but when I got out, I found out that Cee-C never had that intention about me.”

BBNaija ex-housemate Khloe has flashed major-side boob in new pictures:

http://toribaze.com/entertainment/kill-nina-cee-marry-alex-tobi-says/

Re: Tobi: ”I Will Kill Nina, Kill CeeC, Marry Alex" by Gift101(m): 11:29am On Apr 30, 2018

1 Like

Re: Tobi: ”I Will Kill Nina, Kill CeeC, Marry Alex" by itspzpics(m): 11:40am On Apr 30, 2018
Lol.... Omo burUKw
Re: Tobi: ”I Will Kill Nina, Kill CeeC, Marry Alex" by nanakgh(m): 11:41am On Apr 30, 2018
literally cramming bbn down our throats now, Seun.
it was fun while it lasted and I hate to burst your bubble but almost all this 'beef' is scripted u idiots

24 Likes

Re: Tobi: ”I Will Kill Nina, Kill CeeC, Marry Alex" by Hardewarlee(m): 12:40pm On Apr 30, 2018
Gbayi my man !!! Kill dem all .... Your Papa Get money lol

2 Likes

Re: Tobi: ”I Will Kill Nina, Kill CeeC, Marry Alex" by NwaAmaikpe: 12:40pm On Apr 30, 2018
shocked

God forbid that he marries Alex.
No woman deserves the punishment of having such a gossip as husband

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tobi: ”I Will Kill Nina, Kill CeeC, Marry Alex" by spaggyy(m): 12:41pm On Apr 30, 2018
when are are we going to stop seeing this BBnaija stuffs

2 Likes

Re: Tobi: ”I Will Kill Nina, Kill CeeC, Marry Alex" by talk2saintify(m): 12:41pm On Apr 30, 2018
shocked

Tobi Wants Nina Die
Nina Wants Tobi Die
I'm Jealous
They are so Much In Love!!
This is the True Destination of " I WILL DIE FOR YOU"

Where is my Money

2 Likes

Re: Tobi: ”I Will Kill Nina, Kill CeeC, Marry Alex" by Oblitz(m): 12:42pm On Apr 30, 2018
hahahahahahah
Re: Tobi: ”I Will Kill Nina, Kill CeeC, Marry Alex" by olatade(m): 12:42pm On Apr 30, 2018
nina said she'll kill tobi and now tobi is saying the same, what's wrong with these children abeg!
Re: Tobi: ”I Will Kill Nina, Kill CeeC, Marry Alex" by Eberex(m): 12:42pm On Apr 30, 2018
Atleast Khloe's boobs aren't " falling slippers" like Cee-c'S

5 Likes

Re: Tobi: ”I Will Kill Nina, Kill CeeC, Marry Alex" by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 30, 2018
I was strolling with my last fvck on leash on this thread earlier when Op ambushed me and held me at Knifepoint. "Give me your fvck!" He thundered. I was already trembling, different thoughts ran through my mind. "What will I tell my parents when I get home" among others.
But then my life is more important than a fvck. Op was becoming more aggresive now so I had to make a quick decision. I looked behind my back and saw my fvck with teary eyes, she nodded in disapproval as though she was saying "Pls don't do this".
"Which kind wahala be dis now" I said to myself. "Look!" I shouted at the Op while pointing my hand into an empty space behind his back, as soon as he turned his head, I grabbed my fvck and made a run for it. He chased us but we were able to outrun him. Few mins later, I was already sitting under a shed with my fvck on my laps. I patted her and kissed her forehead. "It's alright dear, I almost gave you out today on a useless thread for that matter"
She smiled sheepishly and rested on my arms.
That was how I protected my last fvck from being given on this thread.

48 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tobi: ”I Will Kill Nina, Kill CeeC, Marry Alex" by Promismike(m): 12:43pm On Apr 30, 2018
Big brother nija making clowns celebrities.

Who among all the participants of BBN has done anything meaningful and worthwhile after the immoral and purposeless show.
Re: Tobi: ”I Will Kill Nina, Kill CeeC, Marry Alex" by ALAYORMII: 12:43pm On Apr 30, 2018
He's indeed childish

The OP must be high on some cheap stuff

The story is so incoherent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tobi: ”I Will Kill Nina, Kill CeeC, Marry Alex" by Troublemaker007(m): 12:44pm On Apr 30, 2018
My two years old son is more sensible than this boy Tobi.

2 Likes

Re: Tobi: ”I Will Kill Nina, Kill CeeC, Marry Alex" by runsgirl: 12:44pm On Apr 30, 2018
How I wish Nina had finished school so that she'll just be enjoying the fame but at some point, she has to go back to Owerri.

2 Likes

Re: Tobi: ”I Will Kill Nina, Kill CeeC, Marry Alex" by bennynaza(m): 12:46pm On Apr 30, 2018
K
Re: Tobi: ”I Will Kill Nina, Kill CeeC, Marry Alex" by mekonglobal(m): 12:46pm On Apr 30, 2018
undecided Weed? Coiden Crack
Re: Tobi: ”I Will Kill Nina, Kill CeeC, Marry Alex" by Reelmii: 12:48pm On Apr 30, 2018
hmmmm, yeye dey smell, all this ex house mates should just busy
Re: Tobi: ”I Will Kill Nina, Kill CeeC, Marry Alex" by proxillin(m): 12:48pm On Apr 30, 2018
ALAYORMII:
He's indeed childish

The OP must be high on some cheap stuff

The story is so incoherent

Stop being childish. It's a game. Now I see the set of people calling Tobi childish. It as if they are programmed to say it.

7 Likes

Re: Tobi: ”I Will Kill Nina, Kill CeeC, Marry Alex" by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 30, 2018
We dont care
Re: Tobi: ”I Will Kill Nina, Kill CeeC, Marry Alex" by WhoBeThisMan: 12:50pm On Apr 30, 2018
Seun I hope you know you are actually loosing followers because if the bbnaija overdose you are forcing down everyones throat?

Bbnaija is over please let it rest
Re: Tobi: ”I Will Kill Nina, Kill CeeC, Marry Alex" by thatigboman: 12:50pm On Apr 30, 2018
tobi the coward gossip is a fool forever

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tobi: ”I Will Kill Nina, Kill CeeC, Marry Alex" by AprokoGirl: 12:52pm On Apr 30, 2018
cool tongue
Re: Tobi: ”I Will Kill Nina, Kill CeeC, Marry Alex" by nmaihat: 12:52pm On Apr 30, 2018
It's obvious they don't like themselves, this one everybody wants to kill everybody. All these photo shoots they've been posting, they've been wearing fake smiles all along. Inside their hearts they really want an opportunity to deal with each other.
Re: Tobi: ”I Will Kill Nina, Kill CeeC, Marry Alex" by kmaster007: 12:53pm On Apr 30, 2018
y d noise making again. miracle don win he don win and bbnaija don end abeg make we here better news from nairaland jooooor.
Re: Tobi: ”I Will Kill Nina, Kill CeeC, Marry Alex" by mostHandsome01: 12:55pm On Apr 30, 2018
proxillin:

Stop being childish. It's a game. Now I see the set of people calling Tobi childish. It as if they are programmed to say it.
just as u guys are programmed to speak hateful words at Ceec abi

2 Likes

Re: Tobi: ”I Will Kill Nina, Kill CeeC, Marry Alex" by Rotimibarryafri(f): 12:55pm On Apr 30, 2018
i wonder what Leo will say
Anyways..........

1 Share

Re: Tobi: ”I Will Kill Nina, Kill CeeC, Marry Alex" by AngelicBeing: 12:56pm On Apr 30, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

God forbid that he marries Alex.
No woman deserves the punishment of having such a gossip as husband
tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Afia Schwarzenegger: I Aborted Pregnancy From My Second Marriage After It Ended / Paul Okoye Reveals What He Misses Most...(See) / Uche Ogbodo: I Prayed For Real Husband But Single Motherhood Chose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.