Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,913 members, 7,828,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Secrets Of Nigeria’s Illicit Codeine Trade Revealed - BBC Investigation - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Secrets Of Nigeria’s Illicit Codeine Trade Revealed - BBC Investigation (30674 Views)

BREAKING: FG Bans Production Of Codeine Based Syrups In Nigeria / BBC: 'Sweet Sweet Codeine' - Nigeria’s Deadly Cough Syrup Epidemic Documentary / "Student Dies After Taking Alcohol, Codeine, Tramadol & Marijuana" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secrets Of Nigeria’s Illicit Codeine Trade Revealed - BBC Investigation by Roger3D(m): 3:06pm On Apr 30, 2018
Bede2u:
u are probably Another codeine abuser. Help urself bruh...nobody will
Oga you have just confirmed that you are a drug dealer, better watch your step. Very soon the authorities will get rid of you
Re: Secrets Of Nigeria’s Illicit Codeine Trade Revealed - BBC Investigation by peterrenzel20: 3:07pm On Apr 30, 2018
I tire
post=67154885:
Na today ?
Re: Secrets Of Nigeria’s Illicit Codeine Trade Revealed - BBC Investigation by BabbanBura(m): 3:10pm On Apr 30, 2018
okomile:
shocked

Abeg wetin ya name mean? My babe tell me say e mean "my ...... is hard"
Re: Secrets Of Nigeria’s Illicit Codeine Trade Revealed - BBC Investigation by Enemyofpeace: 3:40pm On Apr 30, 2018
givan:
Lalasticlala

Help Nigeria yoots and their families!
you sure say him to no dey take am?
Re: Secrets Of Nigeria’s Illicit Codeine Trade Revealed - BBC Investigation by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 30, 2018
Bede2u:
North should get education and stop being the hotbed of every negative thing in Nigeria
Not in this case of codeine
Re: Secrets Of Nigeria’s Illicit Codeine Trade Revealed - BBC Investigation by Oritzy: 4:36pm On Apr 30, 2018
Drabeey:
codeine sales upsurge in Nigeria is as a result of failed government we have.

People tends to resort to drugs when they feel like hiding the truth about their current challenges.

when u have spent many years in schooling ( in pains and hunger) , yet you are offered 15K a month as a graduate, this is when you see people start taking things that can hide their pains for a while!

while I'm not saying it's a good thing to abuse drugs, i'll still blame our leaders for not having a vision and for putting us in this mess we find ourselves.

An average Nigeria Graduate is harbouring pains!

see people taking Tramadol, it's either they are into a hard job ( when u have to make extra cash to just keep staying afloat this poverty) or they are into 'yahoo-yahoo'( isn't that another way to earn living), they want to stay awoke just to rain in more cash!

All these bad vices still boils down to the fact that our leaders have failed us, we now resort to making our lives count.

when you think of these things, you'll know what I mean.

1. living in a country, you can't be sure you'll live the second day. it's either you get killed by a stray bullet,
get picked up by policemen (sars) just for looking like a yahoo guy!

2. graduated without a job, still collecting from ur parents at age 25

3. getting to see your gf leave you just bcus someone old enough to be your father is raining cash on her!

4. seeing idle idiots (bbnaija) stay indoors for days doing nothing ( some even gbenshing inside toilet)Yet get paid millions for been stupid

5. seeing your number one citizen calling you lazy, when u are infact hardworking more than his son!

6. seeking greener pastures outside the country yet, USA keep disappointing u everytime!

wait, with all these, why won't someone not result to codeine and Tramol, infact, Refnol(542) and more.

in short, these government should just not ban all these drugs Yet, let them tackle the problem causing all these nonsense. Such as unemployment, insecurity corruptions at higer places! and more.

I foresee an increase in suicide if there Is a total haul out of all these drugs( companion to a common man) .
if someone can't hide his feelings under the influence of drugs, the person will actually resort to killing himself or herself.

WE ARE TIRED OF UNEMPLOYMENT!

see, you need to read my poem on Tramadol and weed, see my topics for more info

Drabeey was HERE
nice piece bro. Respect!!!!

1 Like

Re: Secrets Of Nigeria’s Illicit Codeine Trade Revealed - BBC Investigation by Dpharisee: 5:18pm On Apr 30, 2018
Nonsense 'undercover' long nosed BBC reporters. What is undercover in a medication that is not illegal in Nigeria

The Youths drink codeine in the North simply because their states have banned the sale and consumption of alcohol but collects the tax from it from other states, youths in the south and in America sit at a bar or garden or parties to openly drink beer, chat, share jokes, watch league games and have fun.

In the north here the only relaxation spots you find are suya spots and mai shayi (tea sellers), and how many cups of tea or coffee can you drink at a time? angry

1 Like

Re: Secrets Of Nigeria’s Illicit Codeine Trade Revealed - BBC Investigation by Dpharisee: 5:22pm On Apr 30, 2018
engrelvis:
This what we call investigative journalism n nt d one our journalists do here.

What is investigative about a drug that is not illegal in Nigeria, that you can buy from any chemist in the south across the counter? It is in the north that it is aproblem
Re: Secrets Of Nigeria’s Illicit Codeine Trade Revealed - BBC Investigation by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 30, 2018
Codeine is for cough. If you go and abuse the drug then it's your fault. Just like tramadol is a pain reliever. However, people are abusing it. All I know is no matter what you do, people that one to get high will find ways to including sniffing glue. When they ban youths from smoking cigarettes and drinking gulder, they result into more dangerous drugs like codeine. Whose fault is this?
Re: Secrets Of Nigeria’s Illicit Codeine Trade Revealed - BBC Investigation by Tonybod: 8:16pm On Apr 30, 2018
Philinho:
Pharmacist to blame for codeine wahala
This is not entirely true.
Re: Secrets Of Nigeria’s Illicit Codeine Trade Revealed - BBC Investigation by TEYA: 10:29pm On Apr 30, 2018
humilitypays:
Useless BBC!!

United Kingdom a.k.a Britain is the chief architect of Nigeria's problem. They pretend like they care about us, but in reality they don't care.

UK and their wuruwuru brain dead, fearful, cowardice BBC reporters cannot do an undercover report to uncover the faceless monsters behind Fulani herdsmen militia massacre of innocent unarmed children, women and old people in Benue and entire Middle Belt, but they have the resources and strength to do an undercover report on Codeine syrup, a cough syrup that is not illegal in Nigeria.

UK really need to be dealt with, I wish another Adolf Hitler would arise and destroy the United Kingdom and chase Queen Elizabeth away from that her evil palace; they are very useless and evil. Wicked Britons, evils angry angry angry
If another Adolf Hitler rises, a black man like you should have more reasons to fear than UK and Queen Elizabeth. In the eyes of Hitler, people like you are not better than the grass of the fields.
Re: Secrets Of Nigeria’s Illicit Codeine Trade Revealed - BBC Investigation by aveiro(m): 11:16pm On Apr 30, 2018
Now watching the documentary on NTA and it is eyes opener.
Re: Secrets Of Nigeria’s Illicit Codeine Trade Revealed - BBC Investigation by Scallyg: 8:03am On May 01, 2018
Do you really feel you have made sense?
Drabeey:
codeine sales upsurge in Nigeria is as a result of failed government we have.

People tends to resort to drugs when they feel like hiding the truth about their current challenges.

when u have spent many years in schooling ( in pains and hunger) , yet you are offered 15K a month as a graduate, this is when you see people start taking things that can hide their pains for a while!

while I'm not saying it's a good thing to abuse drugs, i'll still blame our leaders for not having a vision and for putting us in this mess we find ourselves.

An average Nigeria Graduate is harbouring pains!

see people taking Tramadol, it's either they are into a hard job ( when u have to make extra cash to just keep staying afloat this poverty) or they are into 'yahoo-yahoo'( isn't that another way to earn living), they want to stay awoke just to rain in more cash!

All these bad vices still boils down to the fact that our leaders have failed us, we now resort to making our lives count.

when you think of these things, you'll know what I mean.

1. living in a country, you can't be sure you'll live the second day. it's either you get killed by a stray bullet,
get picked up by policemen (sars) just for looking like a yahoo guy!

2. graduated without a job, still collecting from ur parents at age 25

3. getting to see your gf leave you just bcus someone old enough to be your father is raining cash on her!

4. seeing idle idiots (bbnaija) stay indoors for days doing nothing ( some even gbenshing inside toilet)Yet get paid millions for been stupid

5. seeing your number one citizen calling you lazy, when u are infact hardworking more than his son!

6. seeking greener pastures outside the country yet, USA keep disappointing u everytime!

wait, with all these, why won't someone not result to codeine and Tramol, infact, Refnol(542) and more.

in short, these government should just not ban all these drugs Yet, let them tackle the problem causing all these nonsense. Such as unemployment, insecurity corruptions at higer places! and more.

I foresee an increase in suicide if there Is a total haul out of all these drugs( companion to a common man) .
if someone can't hide his feelings under the influence of drugs, the person will actually resort to killing himself or herself.

WE ARE TIRED OF UNEMPLOYMENT!

see, you need to read my poem on Tramadol and weed, see my topics for more info

Drabeey was HERE
Re: Secrets Of Nigeria’s Illicit Codeine Trade Revealed - BBC Investigation by Horus(m): 8:13am On May 01, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CG9QfEA1yfg

Nigeria's Dangerous Street Drug Epidemic
Re: Secrets Of Nigeria’s Illicit Codeine Trade Revealed - BBC Investigation by okomile(f): 11:17am On May 02, 2018
BabbanBura:

Abeg wetin ya name mean? My babe tell me say e mean "my ...... is hard"

Pass mark for your babe
Re: Secrets Of Nigeria’s Illicit Codeine Trade Revealed - BBC Investigation by BabbanBura(m): 2:04pm On May 02, 2018
okomile:

Pass mark for your babe

Thanks, but u no answer ma question now
Re: Secrets Of Nigeria’s Illicit Codeine Trade Revealed - BBC Investigation by okomile(f): 6:14pm On May 02, 2018
BabbanBura:

Thanks, but u no answer ma question now

Your babe don answer for me. Na so I give am pass mark. grin grin grin grin
Re: Secrets Of Nigeria’s Illicit Codeine Trade Revealed - BBC Investigation by BabbanBura(m): 6:46pm On May 02, 2018
okomile:

Your babe don answer for me. Na so I give am pass mark. grin grin grin grin

But she left blank space na. Wetin dey that blank space. Abeg tell us woo
Re: Secrets Of Nigeria’s Illicit Codeine Trade Revealed - BBC Investigation by okomile(f): 8:05pm On May 02, 2018
BabbanBura:

But she left blank space na. Wetin dey that blank space. Abeg tell us woo

Check google yoruba grin
Re: Secrets Of Nigeria’s Illicit Codeine Trade Revealed - BBC Investigation by BabbanBura(m): 8:38pm On May 02, 2018
okomile:

Check google yoruba grin

This that u are tossing me up n down like ping pong e be like say this ya moniker na bad name and u na bad gal too - that's of truly u get poooceee inbetween those legs
Re: Secrets Of Nigeria’s Illicit Codeine Trade Revealed - BBC Investigation by BabbanBura(m): 8:39pm On May 02, 2018
okomile:

Check google yoruba grin

This that u are tossing me up n down like ping pong e be like say this ya moniker na bad name and u na bad gal too - that's of truly u get poooceee inbetween those legs
Re: Secrets Of Nigeria’s Illicit Codeine Trade Revealed - BBC Investigation by okomile(f): 9:18pm On May 02, 2018
BabbanBura:

Yeah. I also get 'oko' inbetween grin. Ever seen a big clitoris before? Hehheheeheeee
Re: Secrets Of Nigeria’s Illicit Codeine Trade Revealed - BBC Investigation by BabbanBura(m): 9:33pm On May 02, 2018
okomile:

Yeah. I also get 'oko' inbetween grin. Ever seen a big clitoris before? Hehheheeheeee

Wait! do you mean oko is clitoris in yoruba?

No i've never seen big clitoris before. Wanna show me yours?
Re: Secrets Of Nigeria’s Illicit Codeine Trade Revealed - BBC Investigation by okomile(f): 5:12am On May 03, 2018
BabbanBura:

Wait! do you mean oko is clitoris in yoruba?

No i've never seen big clitoris before. Wanna show me yours?

Ogbeni, nah. Go and look for it somewhere

End of this topic. Cheers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Foods You Should Never Eat After A Workout / Dr Emeka Okorocha & Ikenna Ihim Tackle The Challenges Of Minorities In Medicine / NDLEA Arrests Music Producer With Illegal Drugs Worth N374m (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.