Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

$10,000 Short Story Contest (free) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / $10,000 Short Story Contest (free) (352 Views)

Short Story Contest To Win Cash Prize — My New Year Eve In 200 Words / Poem/Story Contest / Participate In The 2018 APEN/AISEN Short Story Contest, Powered By Okadabooks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

$10,000 Short Story Contest (free) by NegusNegaste(m): 11:53am On Apr 30, 2018
Just got this information from a credible source and I thought I should share it with fellow Nairalanders.

This is an international short story contest with a cash reward of $10,000 for the winner among other perks.

If you have a good short story with a unique perspective, I suggest that you jump on this wagon before it leaves.

Hint: Since the release of Marvel's Black Panther movie, African stories have become highly sort after.

I would participate in I were into story telling, but I'm not - at least for now.

I'm currently focused on my freelance Web content writing, blog writing and copy writing.

I want a Nigerian to bring home this huge cash reward.

If you do, no forget your boy o!

Hope you benefit from this short story contest.
Re: $10,000 Short Story Contest (free) by NegusNegaste(m): 11:58am On Apr 30, 2018
The Story Shares organization has officially launched their 2018 Story of the Year writing contest, with the goal of creating more “just-right” book choices for the millions of teens and adults around the world who struggle with reading.

This year’s writing contest includes total prizes of $10,000 USD.

The prizes are, as follows:

$3,000 Diversity Award
$5,000 Texas Award (Must be set in Texas.)
$2,000 Character Based Award

The contest is open internationally to writers around the world.

Story Shares books are being used by tens of thousands of students across all 50 states of the United States of America and more than 80 countries worldwide to improve their literacy skills. In addition to 3 finalists, every writer who creates a compelling story in keeping with Story Shares unique guidelines (check https://storysharescontest.org/guidelines) will have the opportunity to be published, and their stories will contribute to the advancement of literacy.

Keep in mind that even if you don’t win, your story could still be published by Story Shares.

Submissions are accepted through July 27th, with winners announced September 10th.

To learn more, visit their website @ https://storysharescontest.org .
Re: $10,000 Short Story Contest (free) by NegusNegaste(m): 12:00pm On Apr 30, 2018
Please like and share this post with your friends.

Drop your questions and comments below.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Where To Buy Dictionary In Bulk In Lagos? / Make Calmness Your Superpower With These Reminders / Massive Hit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.