Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Understanding The Power Of Praise, Part 1 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Understanding The Power Of Praise, Part 1 (2122 Views)

Nigerians In UK Engage In Praise And Worship On The Street Of Cannock (video) / Understanding The Importance Of Praise And Worship / Lady Leading Praise & Worship Dies In Delta Church After Collapsing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Understanding The Power Of Praise, Part 1 by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 3:22pm On Apr 30, 2018
Understanding The Power Of Praise, Part 1

You Were Created To Praise Him

This people have I formed for myself; they shall shew forth my praise. Isaiah 43:21 

The reason why many Christians are frustrated and miserable in life is because God's purpose for their lives is not being fulfilled.

The purpose of every product is determined by the manufacturer.

Until you know the purpose for which you were created, and keep to it, you can not live a fulfilled life.

Why did God make you? What did He create you for? When you discover and apply yourself to that purpose, you then begin to experience the best of God’s plan for your life.

God has created you and me for a purpose, and it is clearly established in Scriptures.

In 1 Peter 2:9, we are told: 
But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that YE SHOULD SHOW FORTH THE PRAISES OF HIM WHO HATH CALLED YOU out of darkness into his marvellous light:

That is why no Christian is at his or her best without praise. You are never at your best as a child of God, if you don't live a life of praise.

God created you to show forth His praise.

No wonder He called David a man after His heart. David lived up to God's purpose for creating him, that was why he won God’s heart.

When you are out of God's purpose, you become miserable; and because the purpose of God for your life is distorted, you can't have testimonies.

Until you give God what is due unto Him, don't expect what is due to you. That is why a praising Christian is an ever–shining, reigning and ruling person!

To be continued...

Hallelujah

Please share❤

Excerpts from, Understanding The Power Of Praise by David Oyedepo

We Are The Liberation Army!

Contact Us On WhatsApp, 08126401351
Re: Understanding The Power Of Praise, Part 1 by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 9:09pm On May 01, 2018
Understanding The Power Of Praise, Part 2

Praise Pleases God

I will praise the name of God with a song, and will magnify him with thanksgiving.

This also shall please the Lord better than an ox or bullock that hath horns and hoofs.  Psalm 69:30–31 

Faith is not as potent as praise. While faith draws on God's faithfulness, praise draws on God's personality. 

Hebrews 11:6 says: 

But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him. 

God is pleased, so He moves to honour faith. But when God is pleased with praise, He comes down in person.

God's faithfulness is triggered off by faith, while praise compels His presence.

Now, let's consider this illustration.

If the President of your country gives you a note to a place, when you get there, even with the note in your hand, the security men would still want you to first identify yourself.

This is because anybody can present someone else's signature.

But can you see the President of your country in person and mistake him for someone else?

Can any security man at the gate ask for his identity? His note was his word; yet, you were still required to identify yourself before you were let in.

But when the President appears in person, the gates would be flung wide open! Even the gateman would be very happy to be the one on duty that day!

This shows that somebody's note does not have as much power as his presence.

Likewise, with faith, you are bearing a heavenly note in your hand. But with praise, God is with you!

When God is pleased, exploits explode and you no longer live the ordinary life.

Everything begins to answer to you in your business, career and Family. Miracles, signs and wonders begin to answer to you.

It's time to mean business with God!

He said, "You shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart." 

Learn to praise Him with all your heart. When you magnify Him, He magnifies your destiny; when you praise Him, He raises you.

God is about to do something in your life. Will you praise Him? When God is pleased, anything can happen.

Do you want to see something happen in your life, business and Family? All you need to do is just please Him with your praises.

To Be Continued...

Excerpts from Understanding The Power Of Praise by David Oyedepo

Please share❤

We Are The Liberation Army!

Join us on WhatsApp:

https:///06BBSuGwuAqEFtU3ZsEJ5W
Re: Understanding The Power Of Praise, Part 1 by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 9:13pm On May 07, 2018
Re: Understanding The Power Of Praise, Part 1 by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 8:00pm On May 08, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Book Of Exodus — NLT (story Of Moses and Isreal journey out of Egypt) / Can Someone Please Quote From The Quran / Nospectco, Sefteg And The Rest Of Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.