Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Abia Girl Maltreated By Her Rich Aunt (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abia Girl Maltreated By Her Rich Aunt (Photos) (53610 Views)

How 5 ‘money Doublers’ Engaged Lady In Marathon Sex In Guise To Make Her Rich / Police Arrest Suspected Kidnappers Of Ubi Franklin's Aunt (Photos) / This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia Girl Maltreated By Her Rich Aunt (Photos) by Horus(m): 10:36am On May 01, 2018
Was the woman arrested by the Police?
Re: Abia Girl Maltreated By Her Rich Aunt (Photos) by babafirst(m): 1:07pm On May 01, 2018
This rich aunty na real witch.Na dia type dey poison husband.
Re: Abia Girl Maltreated By Her Rich Aunt (Photos) by Uzyvicks(f): 2:16pm On May 01, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I don't think Chisara needs justice because justice was served her.
Most of these househelps are devil's assistants here on earth.

It takes self restraint and the fear of God not to send some of them to purgatory yourself.

So with that knowledge,
I won't jump to any hasty conclusion or accuse her aunt of treachery.

Because like Aro people rightly say;
"O ma nza m n'onü"

Aro okeigbo!
Stupid fool
Re: Abia Girl Maltreated By Her Rich Aunt (Photos) by Touchme222(f): 3:47pm On May 01, 2018
In ur mind nw u are talkin wisdom,d solution u really mean is abortion, the planning is not a quarantee 4 anything so shutup. Plenty plenty people i knw have record failures some opt 4 abortion some couldn't bcause they dnt hv d heart to do it.and those poor parent were not poor because of many children is because they lack contentment,my child must not drink d garri i have my child must go to best sch when they can pay 4 d one near by.children are still blessing have seen people have triplet and alas the man got a beta job. [quote author=keepingmum post=67166871]Part of the problem and solutions is family planning. People should learn to havr the number of children they can look after by themselves under their roof....stop breeding kids under the disguise of na God de bring the child, na God go provide, shildren are a blessing, they open doors etc
Other school of thoughts are
- we will not always be poor.....reality is not everyone will break out of thr poverty hold but you can improve
Re: Abia Girl Maltreated By Her Rich Aunt (Photos) by Touchme222(f): 3:50pm On May 01, 2018
Shut up![quote author=keepingmum post=67166871]Part of the problem and solutions is family planning. People should learn to havr dren they can look after by themselves under their roof....stop breeding kids under the disguise of na God de bring the child, na God go provide, shildren are a blessing, they open doors etc
Other school of thoughts are
- we will not always be poor.....reality is not everyone will break out of thr poverty hold but you can improve your odds by having few kids eg 2 children.....irrespective of gender
- Madam my horseband is sleeping around so i wee born 5 shildren to tie him and secure my leg inside his palace....wehdone, after you born your shildren and ur oga die i hope you have the means to look after these shildren without fobbing them off to relatives for them 2 be abused sexually and physically and mentally?
- Mr i want 4 boys to carry my name when you are a 40+ old man, still struggling 2 provide 2 square meals a dy for ur family of 6 children (4 girls and 2 boys
Re: Abia Girl Maltreated By Her Rich Aunt (Photos) by Touchme222(f): 4:01pm On May 01, 2018
Stallion93:
Why would u give birth when u know u don't have enough food for yourself? Her only crime was being born poor indeed. All these unsolicited life wicked poor parents bring into this Martyrdom state of penury God will punish them accordingly
yes d parent did wrong by sending their daughter away but it God gave them d child knowing they are poor,when some rich are needing jst one.yeye boy like u.go and castrate all d people way no get money,yeye smelling
Re: Abia Girl Maltreated By Her Rich Aunt (Photos) by Touchme222(f): 4:07pm On May 01, 2018
pattybf:

If only they will listen!

It's so disgusting seeing couples in a room apartment, feeding from hand to mouth, still breeding kids like animals , wt d hope that God will provide.

It's s pity d kind of mentality our people ve.
so they should remove the mentality that God will provide abi,some people need to be barren so they can know children are are priviledge
Re: Abia Girl Maltreated By Her Rich Aunt (Photos) by pattybf(f): 4:35pm On May 01, 2018
Touchme222:
so they should remove the mentality that God will provide abi,some people need to be barren so they can know children are are priviledge

U lack comprehension ability!

I hope u will keep having kids, until the day u die, after all, God will provide for them after u ve gone.
Re: Abia Girl Maltreated By Her Rich Aunt (Photos) by mechanics(m): 4:40pm On May 01, 2018
The case should be reported to NHRC.
Re: Abia Girl Maltreated By Her Rich Aunt (Photos) by Touchme222(f): 5:03pm On May 01, 2018
pattybf:

U lack comprehension ability!

I hope u will keep having kids, until the day u die, after all, God will provide for them after u ve gone.
oh nw i see is only rich parent that don't die.i hope u dnt go about telling people God is good he is kind and cares 4 u and ur family when in ur heart u feel its ur effort all along.yeye thing.
Re: Abia Girl Maltreated By Her Rich Aunt (Photos) by pattybf(f): 6:09pm On May 01, 2018
Touchme222:
oh nw i see is only rich parent that don't die.i hope u dnt go about telling people God is good he is kind and cares 4 u and ur family when in ur heart u feel its ur effort all along.yeye thing.

At least,they will leave something behind for their kids to start life with. And if u r sensible enof to notice, u will find out d rich don't breed kids like animals. Look up d popular rich folks sighted above!

Unlike u, I will prefer to ve just one kid I can train than ve so many others can use as maid, just because I can conceive.
Re: Abia Girl Maltreated By Her Rich Aunt (Photos) by Touchme222(f): 7:49pm On May 01, 2018
pattybf:

At least,they will leave something behind for their kids to start life with. And if u r sensible enof to notice, u will find out d rich don't breed kids like animals. Look up d popular rich folks sighted above!

Unlike u, I will prefer to ve just one kid I can't train than ve so many others can use as maid, just because I can conceive.
d real animal is u n ur kind that feel one human being is superior than d other because of cash.d rich marry late and die living small kids dat their uncle covet their property so rich parent don't always guarantee rich offspring.rich also have many kids,some with their wife,some concubines but goat like u won't see it. It is the poor that are exploited by d rich that u see.when d likes of u unfortunatly loose the one kid u start saying God is wicked and ur bitterness for the poor with children increases.yeye thing
Re: Abia Girl Maltreated By Her Rich Aunt (Photos) by pattybf(f): 8:22pm On May 01, 2018
Touchme222:
d real animal is u n ur kind that feel one human being is superior than d other because of cash.d rich marry late and die living small kids dat their uncle covet their property so rich parent don't always guarantee rich offspring.rich also have many kids,some with their wife,some concubines but goat like u won't see it. It is the poor that are exploited by d rich that u see.when d likes of u unfortunatly loose the one kid u start saying God is wicked and ur bitterness for the poor with children increases.yeye thing

It's evident u r ttc, keep praying God answers u wt triple quadruplets. I'm sure u ve so many relatives to help raise them, as their maids of course.
Re: Abia Girl Maltreated By Her Rich Aunt (Photos) by pattybf(f): 8:25pm On May 01, 2018
Touchme222:

So, this is another reason u guys ve many kids.

I see!
Re: Abia Girl Maltreated By Her Rich Aunt (Photos) by Touchme222(f): 9:25pm On May 01, 2018
pattybf:

So, this is another reason u guys ve many kids.

I see!
the reason my dear is that children are a blessing no mata what science,human wisdom say.there is enough resources in this nation and d world at large.if greed is nonexistant among gov't,church,individuals alike then poverty will be a thing of the past.
Re: Abia Girl Maltreated By Her Rich Aunt (Photos) by Touchme222(f): 9:34pm On May 01, 2018
pattybf:

It's evident u r ttc, keep praying God answers u wt triple quadruplets. I'm sure u ve so many relatives to help raise them, as their maids of course.
the grace of the lord is sufficient for me.but never mind u won't graps it,it more than u.
Re: Abia Girl Maltreated By Her Rich Aunt (Photos) by pattybf(f): 6:35pm On May 02, 2018
Touchme222:
How can i get rid of a 2weeks pregnancy,before it become a foetus please help!

What happened madam?

This is against ur ranting here. U must not stop having kids!
Re: Abia Girl Maltreated By Her Rich Aunt (Photos) by Touchme222(f): 7:23pm On May 02, 2018
pattybf:

What happened madam?

that was the most stupid thing i almost did.As u can see u can't plan children bcause they are gift & when u see them as something other than gift u will take a wrong step,i am wiser and refuse to be foolish like u and ur kind that 2ru ur mouth lashing make people take stupid steps that ruin ther lives without a care if they plan or not.my baby is going to be born,and i sure will keep having as many as am given and will continue speaking againt thick heads.
Re: Abia Girl Maltreated By Her Rich Aunt (Photos) by pattybf(f): 7:54pm On May 02, 2018
Touchme222:
that was the most stupid thing i almost did.As u can see u can't plan children bcause they are gift & when u see them as something other than gift u will take a wrong step,i am wiser and refuse to be foolish like u and ur kind that 2ru ur mouth lashing make people take stupid steps that ruin ther lives without a care if they plan or not.my baby is going to be born,and i sure will keep having as many as am given and will continue speaking againt thick heads.

grin grin grin
Re: Abia Girl Maltreated By Her Rich Aunt (Photos) by lilcutie8916(m): 6:59am On May 03, 2018
kabillion:
Let us sing an awareness song for Him
seconded
Re: Abia Girl Maltreated By Her Rich Aunt (Photos) by MIKOLOWISKA: 8:35pm On May 03, 2018
Sheuns:
shocked

No matter how poor you are, try to keep your children with you. All these go and live with my rich sister/brother in the city most times result to this. As a parent only you can give the best to your child. Compare both pictures and see she was well taken care of by her "poor" folks than with her "rich" aunt.
why have children in the first place. you rather she starve to death
Re: Abia Girl Maltreated By Her Rich Aunt (Photos) by MIKOLOWISKA: 8:36pm On May 03, 2018
goldtooth:
My heart is bleeding. Please hustle well so that you won't have to send your children to your rich relatives in future as domestic help. Some of them could really be wicked like this lady cry
who bleeding epp?
Re: Abia Girl Maltreated By Her Rich Aunt (Photos) by Ojiofor: 12:42am On May 04, 2018
I am very sure the woman that did this is a church goer.God have mercy!
Re: Abia Girl Maltreated By Her Rich Aunt (Photos) by Touchme222(f): 3:41pm On May 09, 2018
How did u dig it up i want to do same to another..share!
pattybf:

What happened madam?

Re: Abia Girl Maltreated By Her Rich Aunt (Photos) by pattybf(f): 5:45pm On May 09, 2018
Touchme222:
How did u dig it up i want to do same to another..share!

Click on d person 's moniker, go thru his/her posts or thread created. When u find what u want, select n copy d whole post wt open n close quote. Paste where u wish n make ur comment under it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Laments As Dyed Old N1000 Notes Is Given To Customer As New Notes (Photos) / Herbalists Raise Alarm Over Strange Shrine Found In A Bush In Ekiti. Photos / Ritual Killers Release Lady Five Days After Kidnap (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.