Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,777 members, 7,810,025 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) (40568 Views)

Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) / Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) / Residents Rescue Girl Who Was Maltreated By Her Guardian In Okigwe, Imo. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 6:49pm On Dec 16, 2017
This boy was beaten cause he went out to play football. I was on my way out and I heard people quarrelling in our street. I didn't bother to know what was going on till I met the little boy in the bus crying.
According to the boy, his guardian's boyfriend flogged him like this. A neighbor took him to police station.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by MhizzAJ(f): 6:56pm On Dec 16, 2017
Gosh
This is more than flogging

22 Likes

Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by python1: 6:59pm On Dec 16, 2017
That beast of a guardian should be fed to the vultures.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 7:03pm On Dec 16, 2017
python1:

Anyway, that beast of a guardian should be fed to the vultures.
I dey vex grin thanks dear

1 Like

Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by python1: 7:05pm On Dec 16, 2017
Oyindidi:
I dey vex grin thanks dear
Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 7:08pm On Dec 16, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Gosh
The girlfriend is quarrelling with neighbors. Some people are very wicked
Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by SOFTENGR: 7:22pm On Dec 16, 2017
Flog the murafuking flogger.

That's my judgment.

6 Likes

Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by falcon01: 7:47pm On Dec 16, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Gosh
this is branding

7 Likes

Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by columbus007(m): 7:55pm On Dec 16, 2017
Mehn,alot of the people around us have finally lost humanity,what could be the cause?or is it an act of frustration

3 Likes

Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 7:59pm On Dec 16, 2017
columbus007:
Mehn,alot of the people around us have finally lost humanity,what could be the cause?or is it an act of frustration
He went to play football
Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by columbus007(m): 8:01pm On Dec 16, 2017
Oyindidi:
He went to play football
when has football becomes a crime?

6 Likes

Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by dingbang(m): 8:04pm On Dec 16, 2017
Some men sha..
Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Karlovich: 8:04pm On Dec 16, 2017
this can only happen in the zoo. I'm sure the man must be a useless afonja

7 Likes

Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 8:04pm On Dec 16, 2017
columbus007:
when has football becomes a crime?
some people are just wicked. And the girlfriend was quarreling with neighbors. I believe he is in police custody now.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Ishilove: 8:54pm On Dec 16, 2017
Oyindidi:
some people are just wicked. And the girlfriend is quarreling with neighbors. I believe he is in police custody now.
This is so disturbing.

They need to lock the man up for a minimum of 3 months. What a beast!

6 Likes

Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 8:57pm On Dec 16, 2017
Ishilove:

This is so disturbing.

They need to lock the man up for a minimum of 3 months. What a beast!
I went to their house now, they've arrested the idiot that flogged the boy. He didn't just flog the boy, he tied the boy before flogging him with koboko and cane. Guess what cry the man is a Pastor

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by obembet(f): 8:58pm On Dec 16, 2017
Nigerian mentality....
Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 16, 2017
angry

∆ What sort of fuckery is this? ∆
Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 8:59pm On Dec 16, 2017
there is nothing wrong in flogging the boy . He simply disobeyed simple instructions and got punished

They should use aboniki or chineese rub to massage it for him......

Spare the rod and spoil the child

2 Likes

Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 16, 2017
Is he a WHISTLE BLOWER...?

1 Like

Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by madridguy(m): 8:59pm On Dec 16, 2017
The useless thing that did this should be treated as a terrorist.

1 Like

Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Fkforyou(m): 9:00pm On Dec 16, 2017
All this pastors, the time wey them supposed take go hustle, them go use am dey do their "so called" preaching, just because it's easy way to own an enterprise a.k.a church.

When ministry no move, them go dey use any given opportunity to lash out their frustrations.... undecided

Most broke pastors (both men and women) especially those living in "face me I slap you houses " are often ill mannered and bad temper.

#Fact

5 Likes

Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Ishilove: 9:00pm On Dec 16, 2017
Oyindidi:
I went to their house now, they've arrested the idiot that flogged the boy. He didn't just flog the boy, he tied the boy before flogging him with koboko and cane. Guess what cry the man is a Pastor
Aye akamara o...

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 9:00pm On Dec 16, 2017
EVILFOREST:
Is he a WHISTLE BLOWER...?
Who be this? angry

2 Likes

Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 16, 2017
Karlovich:
this can only happen in the zoo. I'm sure the man must be a useless afonja
were.. Tribalism kee you for dia.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by mccoy47(m): 9:00pm On Dec 16, 2017
Blacks n wickedness! Tueh angry
Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by sisisioge: 9:01pm On Dec 16, 2017
Oh dear! Whew! It is well o...what kinda tout is the guardian following ntori Olorun!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by martineverest(m): 9:01pm On Dec 16, 2017
Oyindidi:
tithe and offering pastor... Not gospel pastor

1 Like

Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 16, 2017
I Could remember while growing up I use to to have a step father that treated me this same way.. I tell you of a truth his end wasn't good on his dying bed I felt soo much pity for him...
Moral Lesson be careful how you treat people most especially little kids.

10 Likes

Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by drey69(m): 9:03pm On Dec 16, 2017
It is only here because everyone is trying to be a human right activist. My mom did worse to me and i didn't die. I got tied to the fan and was flogged till my back was bleeding for making the Headmaster invite her to school for writing a love letter when i was just 8, had nobody to advocate shit for me then. I'm alive and well. Abeg it's nothing compared to hell i lived through growing up

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by TEYA: 9:03pm On Dec 16, 2017
Oyindidi:

Ah ahn!!! Even if the boy used his tithe to play betnaija it is not an excuse to beat him like that!

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Angry ‘Farmer’ Threatens To ‘Shoot’ Buhari / Woman Sponsors Boyfriend’s UK Trip With Stolen Funds / Orphan Raped By Husband Of Woman Who Adopted Her, Suffers Urinary Incontinence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.