Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,013 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

IS THIS TRUE? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / IS THIS TRUE? (4829 Views)

Covid-19 - Is This True About Resumption Date? / Is This True About First Class Students? / Is This True About Private Xtian Universities Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IS THIS TRUE? by EazyGee: 12:16pm On May 06, 2018
This is a big slap on O.A.U as an institution, how can this man in question (Dr Oyadare) bring a confidential matter that concerns the prestigious institution to the view of the general public, this is so unprofessional and uncalled for.....this actually shows he doest respect the rules and regulations of this citadel of........

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IS THIS TRUE? by Platoon9: 12:34pm On May 06, 2018
It is highly disheartening that in an institution which is known for his academic principles, a learnered person,in person of Dr Oyadare (department of mathematics) can go against the laid down rules and regulations.
I am an engineering graduate from the prestigious institution and it is a well known fact that a 2 unit course is to be taken twice in a week in which an hour lecture is to be allocated to it. Why should Dr Oyadare go against this by taking the course for five(5) hours?
Dr Oyadare in his infinite wisdom also accused the acting H.O.D of mathematics department in person of (Dr layeni O.P)for supplying a wrong answer to a question in a course titled mathematical methods. This shows the extent to which he is hell bent on denting the image of this erudite scholar as it is a well known fact even to Dr Oyadare that in the department of mathematics, Dr layeni, is one of the brilliant minds that very well exist and there is no way he could supply a wrong answer to the entire populace of the mathematics department ; a department that engage in coordination ;in which all lecturers will debate on the solutions to exam questions before coming to a conclusion.
I can categorialy conclude that Dr Oyadare's contribution to this matter is nothing but lies just to gain public sympathy and what the department of mathematics has done by reliving him off his duty is in line with the institution's rule and regulation as no one is above the law.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IS THIS TRUE? by Kenkary: 6:15am On May 07, 2018
Dr oyadare claims are false,you came out to tell the world how you are being victimize but forgot to tell the nitty-gritty of the issue, its simple; a 2 unit course goes for 2hrs lecture a week and a 5unit course goes for 5hrs lectures aweek, Dr oyadare took a 2unit course for 5hrs weekly lecture and took attendance for this periods, consequently he denied 13student from writing exam and as a result failed this 13student.now, he has recruit mr nobody to put this piece of trash online because the dept of mathematics did not approve this result from him, one of his own way of being victiimze, am even thinking why should you as a reputable lecturer of great ife resort to cheap blackmail on social media just to gain sympathy.it shows that you dont belong to the men of integrity.you disallow 13 student in writing exam and failed them with 0F all in the name of 75% attendance, your computation of 75% attendance was wrong sir and you know the rules and regulations of the university, yet you went ahead to fail 13 student.it shows you are a callous human being.
In my own opinion, the disciplinary commitee of the department/ OAU should look into this misconduct and give appropriate sanctions, you failed 13 student and score them 0F based on your wrong computation of 75% attendance, by doing so you denied them their right of sitting for an exam which they registered for,which should be part of their Bsc programme,you should be sorry for your actions rather than resorting to cheap blackmail on social media, our mantra in OAU is for learning and culture, you have not showed that you are a learned and cultured person by drafting all these false claims or allegations against your co lecturers, its shows your high level of non compliance and unproffesionallism, there are better ways to seek redress if you feel you are being victiimze.
Secondly,you mentioned several false claim about Dr fabelurin, Dr akinbo and all,the one that is even bursting my head is that Dr layeni provided a wrong answer to an exam question.
Hmmm Well, i graduated from elect/ elect and i happen to know this lecturers infact they taught me during my undergrad days, dr layeni can never provide a wrong answer, this people you are talking of are the brain builders in yellow house, i remember back then in predegree days when dr will give us tough practice questions in the class and time us with 30seconds,then i use to think hes wicked but i appreciate those drills now because he has nurtured and grow so many students into thinking fast in solving problems and i happen to be one of them, my question is;when you know the answer was wrong,why did you keep quiet during the vetting process of the examination question, you ought to have challenge the answer if you are confident that the solution was wrong...see gbafun oga; thats the word to tell you, a lion is always wierder than a cat even though its a big cat.
I just hope that your recent misconduct in the department of mathematics will not lead to your exit road to the university gate1 just the way you were dismissed from adeyemi college of education.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IS THIS TRUE? by eluyebody1: 11:07pm On May 07, 2018
Dear sensible people,
I want to believe that this thing was not written by Dr. Oyadare because I believe he should have know that this cannot take him anywhere. Most especially, the people he mentioned in this propaganda are not people who could have acted in such manner at all. Some people will just be acting like a pastor and meanwhile, their heart is desperately wickedly wicked because I can't imagine how you will not have a good relationship with students you are teaching and you as well go ahead to fail them. This is really a big sin if Dr. Oyadare does not know.
I once have Dr. Oyadare as a lecturer, and as a class rep, he uses private number to call me and so much hate such but he doesn't care since he is not concerned about what students think about him which is not a good quality of a good lecturer. You can hardly score 1 out of 10 if this man should take you a tutorial and he is always happy about it. So, if this kind of man should have written this epistle that a call propaganda, I don't think it should be taken lightly by the department. I don't even know how OAU would have stood so low to employing a lecturer dismissed by Adeyemi college of education.
I hope this man can just realise his mistakes and go back to make amendment before it's too late. Although, I know there are some lecturers in that department that he cannot try this with....people like Dr. AY. ( E ti fagbooooo��) and Dr. Bola(this one just looks gentle but hmmmmmm).... I like them though, they are friendly and they treat students as friends.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IS THIS TRUE? by onibeere: 10:18am On May 16, 2018
Who authorized the "unlawful" stoppage of this (and other) student(s) from the 19 th August, 2017 MTH 301 Final Examination at Obafemi Awolowo University (during the already concluded 2016/2017 Harmattan Semester): the Course Lecturer (Dr. O. O. Oyadare) OR the Acting HoD (Dr. O. P. Layeni)? Please DOWNLOAD and READ the attached letters. #StandRightEvenIfAlone:

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IS THIS TRUE? by onibeere: 10:30am On May 16, 2018
Who set (and vetted) a Question 1(c) (on Sequences demanding the students to use the "Principles of Mathematical Induction" from the 200L students of) MTH 201 (during 2014/2015 Harmattan Semester) and supplied (vetted and accepted) a "Marking Guide" NOT containing the use of the "Principles of Mathematical Induction:" Dr. O. O. Oyadare OR Dr. O. P. Layeni/Dr. T. G. Jaiyeola? Please DOWNLOAD and READ the attached files and show me the use of the "Principles of Mathematical Induction" in the written-out Solution of Dr. O. P. Layeni. SHOULDN'T THESE STUDENTS THEMSELVES DEMAND A REMARKING OF THEIR SCRIPTS FROM THE AUTHORITY OF OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY? #StandRightEvenIfAlone.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IS THIS TRUE? by oluwadi: 1:04pm On May 17, 2018
Who (among the two co-Lecturers) taught his own half of the Course Outline of MTH 405 (of 2016/2017 Harmattan Semester) throughout the entire Semester (from 25 th May, 2017 to 1 st August, 2017) and who (among the two co-Lecturers) ABSCONDED from duty and did NOT teach his own half of the said course outline: Dr. O. O. Oyadare OR Dr. G. Akinbo? Indeed where was Dr. G. Akinbo of Department of Mathematics, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, throughout the teaching of MTH 405 (of 2016/2017 Harmattan Semester), from the beginning of the Lectures (around May, 2017) during this Semester to the very End of Lectures during the same Semester (which was 4 th August, 2017)? Please DOWNLOAD and READ the attached files (containing Dr. O. O. Oyadare's MTH 405 Class Attendance) observing that Dr. O. O. Oyadare appeared in the classes of MTh 405 throughout the Semester. Does Dr. G. Akinbo have the confidence to tell MTH 405 students that he was in there class? SHOULDN'T THESE STUDENTS REPORT HIS ABSENCE (until the Last Three (3) Days of Lectures. ABA!) TO THE AUTHORITY OF OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY? Please Read.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IS THIS TRUE? by oluwadi: 1:12pm On May 17, 2018
Who taught and examined the lone topic of INTEGRAL DOMAIN (a topic which ought to have been taught and examined at 200 Level in MTH 205; See Attachment c3) in the 300 Level Course of MTh 318 (during 2015/2016 Rain Semester) instead of the topics of ALGEBRAIC NUMBER THEORY, DIOPHANTINE EQUATIONS AND PARTITION FUNCTION (as may be seen from attachment c1): Dr. O. O. Oyadare OR Mr. K. A. Olurode? Please DOWNLOAD and READ the attached files and show me where the topics of ALGEBRAIC NUMBER THEORY, DIOPHANTINE EQUATIONS AND PARTITION FUNCTION was ever examined (or even alluded to) in Mr. K. A. Olurode's Handwritten Questions 5 and 6 (See Attachment c2) set during 2015/2016 Rain Semester for the Examination of MTH 318. SHOULDN'T THESE STUDENTS THEMSELVES REPORT THIS UN-ACADEMIC ACT of Mr. K. A. Olurode TO THE AUTHORITY OF OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY?

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IS THIS TRUE? by alalaye: 1:43pm On May 17, 2018
What steps were taken by the Acting HoD, Dr. O. P. Layeni, immediately he got to know that his covering-up of the Non-teaching and Non-examination of the second half of the Course Outline of MTH 318 by Mr. K. A. Olurode (during 2015/2016 Rain Semester) was now in the open through Dr. O. O. Oyadare? Please DOWNLOAD and READ the following file to know. #StandRightEvenIfAlone.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IS THIS TRUE? by oluwadi: 4:34am On May 22, 2018
onibeere:
Who set (and vetted) a Question 1(c) (on Sequences demanding the students to use the "Principles of Mathematical Induction" from the 200L students of) MTH 201 (during 2014/2015 Harmattan Semester) and supplied (vetted and accepted) a "Marking Guide" NOT containing the use of the "Principles of Mathematical Induction:" Dr. O. O. Oyadare OR Dr. O. P. Layeni/Dr. T. G. Jaiyeola? Please DOWNLOAD and READ the attached files and show me the use of the "Principles of Mathematical Induction" in the written-out Solution of Dr. O. P. Layeni. SHOULDN'T THESE STUDENTS THEMSELVES DEMAND A REMARKING OF THEIR SCRIPTS FROM THE AUTHORITY OF OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY? #StandRightEvenIfAlone.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: IS THIS TRUE? by oluwadi: 4:37am On May 22, 2018
onibeere:
Who authorized the "unlawful" stoppage of this (and other) student(s) from the 19 th August, 2017 MTH 301 Final Examination at Obafemi Awolowo University (during the already concluded 2016/2017 Harmattan Semester): the Course Lecturer (Dr. O. O. Oyadare) OR the Acting HoD (Dr. O. P. Layeni)? Please DOWNLOAD and READ the attached letters. #StandRightEvenIfAlone:

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: IS THIS TRUE? by oluwadi: 4:38am On May 22, 2018
oluwadi:
Who (among the two co-Lecturers) taught his own half of the Course Outline of MTH 405 (of 2016/2017 Harmattan Semester) throughout the entire Semester (from 25 th May, 2017 to 1 st August, 2017) and who (among the two co-Lecturers) ABSCONDED from duty and did NOT teach his own half of the said course outline: Dr. O. O. Oyadare OR Dr. G. Akinbo? Indeed where was Dr. G. Akinbo of Department of Mathematics, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, throughout the teaching of MTH 405 (of 2016/2017 Harmattan Semester), from the beginning of the Lectures (around May, 2017) during this Semester to the very End of Lectures during the same Semester (which was 4 th August, 2017)? Please DOWNLOAD and READ the attached files (containing Dr. O. O. Oyadare's MTH 405 Class Attendance) observing that Dr. O. O. Oyadare appeared in the classes of MTh 405 throughout the Semester. Does Dr. G. Akinbo have the confidence to tell MTH 405 students that he was in there class? SHOULDN'T THESE STUDENTS REPORT HIS ABSENCE (until the Last Three (3) Days of Lectures. ABA!) TO THE AUTHORITY OF OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY? Please Read.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: IS THIS TRUE? by oluwadi: 4:38am On May 22, 2018
alalaye:
What steps were taken by the Acting HoD, Dr. O. P. Layeni, immediately he got to know that his covering-up of the Non-teaching and Non-examination of the second half of the Course Outline of MTH 318 by Mr. K. A. Olurode (during 2015/2016 Rain Semester) was now in the open through Dr. O. O. Oyadare? Please DOWNLOAD and READ the following file to know. #StandRightEvenIfAlone.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: IS THIS TRUE? by oluwadi: 4:39am On May 22, 2018
oluwadi:
Who taught and examined the lone topic of INTEGRAL DOMAIN (a topic which ought to have been taught and examined at 200 Level in MTH 205; See Attachment c3) in the 300 Level Course of MTh 318 (during 2015/2016 Rain Semester) instead of the topics of ALGEBRAIC NUMBER THEORY, DIOPHANTINE EQUATIONS AND PARTITION FUNCTION (as may be seen from attachment c1): Dr. O. O. Oyadare OR Mr. K. A. Olurode? Please DOWNLOAD and READ the attached files and show me where the topics of ALGEBRAIC NUMBER THEORY, DIOPHANTINE EQUATIONS AND PARTITION FUNCTION was ever examined (or even alluded to) in Mr. K. A. Olurode's Handwritten Questions 5 and 6 (See Attachment c2) set during 2015/2016 Rain Semester for the Examination of MTH 318. SHOULDN'T THESE STUDENTS THEMSELVES REPORT THIS UN-ACADEMIC ACT of Mr. K. A. Olurode TO THE AUTHORITY OF OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: IS THIS TRUE? by oluwadi: 2:25pm On Sep 07, 2018
Each of MTH 101, 104, 105, 106, 201, 202 is a 4 Unit Course (Lecture=3 hours+Tutorial=1 hour+Practical=0 ===4), but each is taught for 6 hours weekly (Lecture=5 hours+Tutorial=1 hour+Tutorial=0 ===6) without any qualms from the bullies of Department of Mathematics. However, the Acting Head of Department of Mathematics (OAU), Dr. O. P. Layeni, found it convenient to report Dr. O. O. OYADARE to the Vice-Chancellor (simply to stop the Confirmation of Appointment of Dr. O. O. OYADARE) because he (Dr. O. O. OYADARE) took to the advice of one Professor A. P. Akinola (that Mathematics Lecturers should endeavor to put some extra hours of classes to help build their students in their respective Courses, an advice already being denied for obvious reasons) by teaching MTH 301 (2016/2017 Harmattan Semester), a 2 Unit Course for 3 hours every week, while Dr. O. P. Layeni never want to hear, not to mention report to the Authority, the following:

(1) the refusal of Mrs. S. O. Ezeah to conduct STT 201 Examination (2016/2017 Harmattan Semester) at the approved time and venue (without Authorization from the Director of Academic Affairs), leading to OMOLERE OMOTOLA (PHY/2015/040) missing the Examination

(2) the refusal of Dr. G. Akinbo to teach his classes of MTH 405 (2016/2017 Harmattan Semester) until the last Three Days of the Last Week of Lectures, where he rushed the students through a photocopied note he gave the students (conducting his Test of the Course during University-approved Lecture-free Week) but all the same, setting very standard questions on Galois Theory for the students

(3) the refusal of Mr. K. A. Olurode to teach and examine the correct content of MTH 318 (2015/2016 Rain Semester)

(4) the refusal of Dr. O. O. Fabelurin to teach his classes during the twelve-week Harmattan Semester, but taking classes during University-approved Lecture-free Week

(5) a Professor of Mathematics, who could not spot a completely wrong solution in MTH 201. Haba! What exactly is the hope of our students?

Won't OMOLERE OMOTOLA (PHY/2015/040) speak up and write to the DIRECTOR OF ACADEMIC AFFAIRS and seek justice for being denied sitting for the Examination of STT 201 (2016/2017 Harmattan Semester)?

Won't all the students of MTH 405 (2016/2017 Harmattan Semester), who were left without being taught the second half of the course until the last three days of the last week of Lectures, not speak to condemn such acts by Dr. G. Akinbo before it gets to the time of children?

Those who shout and complain about the lack of integrity in the University Education System are the very souls destroying the standard of University Education by condoning and abetting CRIMINALS who collect huge salaries and refused to contribute the minimal to the progress (in Learning and Character) of students.

I pray to be fortunate enough in this life to be taught by Dr. O. O. OYADARE. AMEN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IS THIS TRUE? by oluwadi: 2:27pm On Sep 07, 2018
oluwadi:
Each of MTH 101, 104, 105, 106, 201, 202 is a 4 Unit Course (Lecture=3 hours+Tutorial=1 hour+Practical=0 ===4), but each is taught for 6 hours weekly (Lecture=5 hours+Tutorial=1 hour+Tutorial=0 ===6) without any qualms from the bullies of Department of Mathematics. However, the Acting Head of Department of Mathematics (OAU), Dr. O. P. Layeni, found it convenient to report Dr. O. O. OYADARE to the Vice-Chancellor (simply to stop the Confirmation of Appointment of Dr. O. O. OYADARE) because he (Dr. O. O. OYADARE) took to the advice of one Professor A. P. Akinola (that Mathematics Lecturers should endeavor to put some extra hours of classes to help build their students in their respective Courses, an advice already being denied for obvious reasons) by teaching MTH 301 (2016/2017 Harmattan Semester), a 2 Unit Course for 3 hours every week, while Dr. O. P. Layeni never want to hear, not to mention report to the Authority, the following:

(1) the refusal of Mrs. S. O. Ezeah to conduct STT 201 Examination (2016/2017 Harmattan Semester) at the approved time and venue (without Authorization from the Director of Academic Affairs), leading to OMOLERE OMOTOLA (PHY/2015/040) missing the Examination

(2) the refusal of Dr. G. Akinbo to teach his classes of MTH 405 (2016/2017 Harmattan Semester) until the last Three Days of the Last Week of Lectures, where he rushed the students through a photocopied note he gave the students (conducting his Test of the Course during University-approved Lecture-free Week) but all the same, setting very standard questions on Galois Theory for the students

(3) the refusal of Mr. K. A. Olurode to teach and examine the correct content of MTH 318 (2015/2016 Rain Semester)

(4) the refusal of Dr. O. O. Fabelurin to teach his classes during the twelve-week Harmattan Semester, but taking classes during University-approved Lecture-free Week

(5) a Professor of Mathematics, who could not spot a completely wrong solution in MTH 201. Haba! What exactly is the hope of our students?

Won't OMOLERE OMOTOLA (PHY/2015/040) speak up and write to the DIRECTOR OF ACADEMIC AFFAIRS and seek justice for being denied sitting for the Examination of STT 201 (2016/2017 Harmattan Semester)?

Won't all the students of MTH 405 (2016/2017 Harmattan Semester), who were left without being taught the second half of the course until the last three days of the last week of Lectures, not speak to condemn such acts by Dr. G. Akinbo before it gets to the time of children?

Those who shout and complain about the lack of integrity in the University Education System are the very souls destroying the standard of University Education by condoning and abetting CRIMINALS who collect huge salaries and refused to contribute the minimal to the progress (in Learning and Character) of students.

I pray to be fortunate enough in this life to be taught by Dr. O. O. OYADARE. AMEN.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: IS THIS TRUE? by oluwadi: 12:21am On Jan 07, 2019
THIS IS THE TEXT OF VERBAL STATEMENTS MADE BY THE FALSELY-ACCUSED, WHICH WAS MADE IN ORDER TO DULY INFORM THE UNSUSPECTING PUBLIC OF FACTS OF THE MATTER (HAVING NOTHING TO HIDE ABOUT IT), TO CHALLENGE THE CORRUPT MIS-LEADERSHIP (BEFORE IT COMPLETETLY CONSUMES OUR INNOCENCE AND DEDICATION TO DUTY) AND EXPOSE THE UNRESOLVED CORRUPTION-PAMPERING ISSUES AND LYING-CRISES PERPETRATED, CREATED AND SUSTAINED BY THE LIVING-CORRUPT-MASTER (ONE OF THE VOCAL FALSEHOOD-MEGAPHONES OF THE SYSTEM) AND his Notorious Acting Figure-Head of Clinical Corruption, Duffers and Dullards, Dr. ỌMỌ-ỌPỌLỌ-of-the-living-corrupt-master (a. k. a. Irọ-’Oyẹni=LYING-DOES’T-DIGNIFY, a. k. a. Iro-L’afi-N-Di-Eni-Pataki=LYING IS OUR STEPSTONE TO THE TOP) as well as all of their Duffers and Dullards including others of the same evil inclinations at Adeyemi College of Education (ACE, Ondo), TITLED

DOCUMENTED FACTSHEETS

SPECIAL NOTE TO ALL:

THE LANGUAGE USED IN THE FOLLOWING TEXT OF STATEMENTS MADE BY THE FALSELY-ACCUSED IS OF THE SAME KIND USED BY THE FALSE ACCUSERS (AS MADE BY THEM FOR A PERIOD OF TWO YEARS OF USING BARRAGE OF DIRECT ABUSES AND VITUPERATIONS ON THE FALSELY-ACCUSED) DURING MEETINGS AND IN FRONT OF CONCERNED WITNESSES. IT IS ONLY BEFITTING TO ALL THE FALSE ACCUSERS TO ALSO PRESENT THE FACTS OF THEIR NOCTURNAL ACTIVITIES AND THEIR EVIL EFFORTS WHICH WERE MEANT TO SUPPRESS ACTIVE DEDICATION TO DUTY OF THE FALSELY-ACCUSED, IN THE SAME LANGUAGE AS USED BY THEM, SO THAT, IN THIS LANGUAGE, THEY CAN FULLY APPRECIATE THE LETTERS (BEING CARVED IN THEIR FAVORITE DICTION) AND THAT THEY CAN UNDERSTAND THE SPIRIT OF THE STATEMENTS AS HERE WRITTEN IN THEIR OWN PARLANCE AND ON THEIR OWN PERSONAL AND FAVORITE TERMS OF COMMUNICATION

LET IT BE NOTED:

HIS NAME WILL BE CLEARED!
HIS NAME WILL BE CLEARED!!
HIS NAME WILL BE CLEARED!!!

EVEN IF IT MEANS STEPPING ON THE TOES OF PROFESSOR CORRUPTION-PERSONIFIED, MEGAPHONE-OF-FALSEHOOD AND MIS-INTEGRITY,

WATCH OUT

FOR

DOCUMENTED FACTSHEETS

WATCH OUT

FOR THE

PERMANENT DISGRACE OF CORRUPT ACADEMICS

WATCH OUT

FOR

DOCUMENTED FACTSHEETS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IS THIS TRUE? by onibeere: 12:38am On Jan 07, 2019
THIS IS THE TEXT OF VERBAL STATEMENTS MADE BY THE FALSELY-ACCUSED, WHICH WAS MADE IN ORDER TO DULY INFORM THE UNSUSPECTING PUBLIC OF FACTS OF THE MATTER (HAVING NOTHING TO HIDE ABOUT IT), TO CHALLENGE THE CORRUPT MIS-LEADERSHIP (BEFORE IT COMPLETETLY CONSUMES OUR INNOCENCE AND DEDICATION TO DUTY) AND EXPOSE THE UNRESOLVED CORRUPTION-PAMPERING ISSUES AND LYING-CRISES PERPETRATED, CREATED AND SUSTAINED BY THE LIVING-CORRUPT-MASTER (ONE OF THE VOCAL FALSEHOOD-MEGAPHONES OF THE SYSTEM) AND his Notorious Acting Figure-Head of Clinical Corruption, Duffers and Dullards, Dr. ỌMỌ-ỌPỌLỌ-of-the-living-corrupt-master (a. k. a. Irọ-’Oyẹni=LYING-DOES’T-DIGNIFY, a. k. a. Iro-L’afi-N-Di-Eni-Pataki=LYING IS OUR STEPSTONE TO THE TOP) as well as all of their Duffers and Dullards including others of the same evil inclinations at Adeyemi College of Education (ACE, Ondo), TITLED

DOCUMENTED FACTSHEETS

SPECIAL NOTE TO ALL:

THE LANGUAGE USED IN THE FOLLOWING TEXT OF STATEMENTS MADE BY THE FALSELY-ACCUSED IS OF THE SAME KIND USED BY THE FALSE ACCUSERS (AS MADE BY THEM FOR A PERIOD OF TWO YEARS OF USING BARRAGE OF DIRECT ABUSES AND VITUPERATIONS ON THE FALSELY-ACCUSED) DURING MEETINGS AND IN FRONT OF CONCERNED WITNESSES. IT IS ONLY BEFITTING TO ALL THE FALSE ACCUSERS TO ALSO PRESENT THE FACTS OF THEIR NOCTURNAL ACTIVITIES AND THEIR EVIL EFFORTS WHICH WERE MEANT TO SUPPRESS ACTIVE DEDICATION TO DUTY OF THE FALSELY-ACCUSED, IN THE SAME LANGUAGE AS USED BY THEM, SO THAT, IN THIS LANGUAGE, THEY CAN FULLY APPRECIATE THE LETTERS (BEING CARVED IN THEIR FAVORITE DICTION) AND THAT THEY CAN UNDERSTAND THE SPIRIT OF THE STATEMENTS AS HERE WRITTEN IN THEIR OWN PARLANCE AND ON THEIR OWN PERSONAL AND FAVORITE TERMS OF COMMUNICATION

LET IT BE NOTED:

EVEN IF IT MEANS STEPPING ON THE TOES OF PROFESSOR CORRUPTION-PERSONIFIED, MEGAPHONE-OF-FALSEHOOD AND MIS-INTEGRITY,

WATCH OUT

FOR

DOCUMENTED FACTSHEETS

WATCH OUT

FOR THE

PERMANENT DISGRACE OF CORRUPT ACADEMICS

WATCH OUT

FOR

DOCUMENTED FACTSHEETS

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IS THIS TRUE? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 05, 2020
Shit really got deep on this thread.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IS THIS TRUE? by onibeere: 6:34am On Mar 19, 2021
This issue might never stop.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IS THIS TRUE? by oluwadi: 11:26am On Mar 19, 2021
The facts are getting known

1 Share

Re: IS THIS TRUE? by oluwadi: 11:28am On Mar 19, 2021
OAU

1 Share

Re: IS THIS TRUE? by oluwadi: 6:47am On Mar 20, 2021
Great Ife, indeed

1 Share

Re: IS THIS TRUE? by oluwadi: 10:13am On Mar 21, 2021
Page 1

1 Share

Re: IS THIS TRUE? by oluwadi: 10:13am On Mar 21, 2021
Page 2

1 Share

Re: IS THIS TRUE? by oluwadi: 10:14am On Mar 21, 2021
Page 3
Re: IS THIS TRUE? by oluwadi: 10:15am On Mar 21, 2021
Page 4

1 Share

Re: IS THIS TRUE? by Blacklion3: 10:15am On Mar 21, 2021
EazyGee:
This is a big slap on O.A.U as an institution, how can this man in question (Dr Oyadare) bring a confidential matter that concerns the prestigious institution to the view of the general public, this is so unprofessional and uncalled for.....this actually shows he doest respect the rules and regulations of this citadel of........

he is actually helping the country expose the rot in the system

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IS THIS TRUE? by oluwadi: 10:16am On Mar 21, 2021
Page 5

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is Jamb Marking Scheme / Good News : 2015/16 JAMB Admission Status Checking Portal / Nigeria Must Begin To Appreciate Its Thinkers —professor Raji-oyelade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.