Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Am I Making A Stupid Decision? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Am I Making A Stupid Decision? (580 Views)

Women Should Be Nasty To Stupid Men / Supreme Court’s Decision On Female Inheritance Divides Igbos / Majority Of Nairalanders Are Very Stupid And Mentally Retarded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am I Making A Stupid Decision? by 2morogobeta(f): 10:06pm On Apr 30, 2018
I had family problems

I am not lying - you will think how is this possible, but my parents were trying to destroy my life to the extent of when I was being treated so badly I tried to move to a psychiatric home to seek solice, and as I wanted to come back my mother told me to stay in the psychaitric home so that the NHS can give me a free council house

Even, when I was put in a hostel with drug addicts and rats - she did not care, she said stay there so that the NHS can give me a free house etc

Anyways, long story short I am in a hostel since 2016 and I pay £20 rent every week - I now have the opportunity to apply for a free council flat (1 bed room)

but I do not want it

My family do not believe in me, nor do my teachers , and to be honest I don't really believe in myself anymore

but I still believe in myself a little bit and I want to aim higher than a 1 bed room council flat, and to be honest £20 rent a week is a lot of money as in a month it is £80 , and when I get the 1 bed room council flat I will have to pay money to furnish it etc, money and time I could spend doing other things that are more productive for me.. e.g. pursuing an education and a career.

So I want to turn down the council flat/ leave the hostel and instead, stay back in my family home (the family problems have stopped, even though my dad does not want me here anymore) and I want to save that £80 a month towards my future or to use it more productively e.g. to live my life...
Re: Am I Making A Stupid Decision? by blackpanthar: 11:27pm On Apr 30, 2018
your story has no HEAD or TAIL.... pls stop taking drugs and tell the story well
Re: Am I Making A Stupid Decision? by Rosebloom: 7:31am On May 01, 2018
Hmmm
fit be cos say I no dey jand

Buh can't figure out exactly watcha sayn

(1) (Reply)

Dah Dedjalagni Agoli-agbo, Benin King Who Married 41 Wives Dies At 84 / When Mrs Osinbajo Kneel / Learn Yoruba Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.