Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Woman Cuts Off Boyfriend’s Manhood For Leaking Sex Tape - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Cuts Off Boyfriend’s Manhood For Leaking Sex Tape (911 Views)

BB Folita And Fernandez joli Arrested After Leaking Sex Tape Online In Abidjan / "Why I Cut Off My Boyfriend’s Manhood" - 17-Year-Old Girl Confesses In Jigawa / Liberian Girl Cut Off Boyfriend's Private Part, Boyfriend Kills Her(Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Cuts Off Boyfriend’s Manhood For Leaking Sex Tape by liltee123(m): 3:11am On May 01, 2018
An Argentine woman Brenda Barattini accused of cutting off her boyfriend’s penis with gardening scissors said she was provoked because he showed his friends their homemade sex tape, according to reports.

The 26-year-old Barattini allegedly committed the revenge attack in the Nueva Cordoba area of the Argentine city of Cordoba last November, which left her 40-year-old boyfriend with 90 percent of his penis chopped off, and in life-threatening condition.

Barattini, who is serving imprisonment without bail ahead of her trial, said she suffered great psychological harm because of the leaked tape by her boyfriend, Sergio Fernandez.

“I cut his penis but not completely: I injured him. It wasn’t complete: I injured him,” she said, according to a translation of her jail interview.

The man has been left depressed, one of his attorneys said, as he waits for future operations.

According to Fox News, hospital employees were unable to reattach Fernandez’ penis.

The incident rings similar to the case of Lorena Bobbitt, a woman who, in 1993, cut off her husband’s penis while he was sleeping.

Bobbitt said she did it because she “snapped” after her husband allegedly raped her the previous night.

See photo below;

https://www.teevibeblog.com.ng/woman-cuts-off-boyfriends-manhood-for-leaking-sex-tape/

Re: Woman Cuts Off Boyfriend’s Manhood For Leaking Sex Tape by Sparkle777(f): 3:51am On May 01, 2018
Yeeeeeeeh!!!
Why evils?
How come it looks so big unattached?
Definition of a crazy galfriend.
Re: Woman Cuts Off Boyfriend’s Manhood For Leaking Sex Tape by Jabioro: 4:27am On May 01, 2018
He deserved it..
Re: Woman Cuts Off Boyfriend’s Manhood For Leaking Sex Tape by Fuckyoumod: 5:10am On May 01, 2018
Jabioro:
He deserved it..
your savagery is second to none!
Re: Woman Cuts Off Boyfriend’s Manhood For Leaking Sex Tape by noblealuu: 5:21am On May 01, 2018
This is gross. Hell has no furry than a woman scorned
Re: Woman Cuts Off Boyfriend’s Manhood For Leaking Sex Tape by tuzeriouz(m): 5:47am On May 01, 2018
Sparkle777:
Yeeeeeeeh!!!
Why evils?
How come it looks so big unattached?
Definition of a crazy galfriend.
Your love for big joystick is simply unimaginable.
Re: Woman Cuts Off Boyfriend’s Manhood For Leaking Sex Tape by danysi(m): 5:52am On May 01, 2018
Eyya sorry bros no more
Re: Woman Cuts Off Boyfriend’s Manhood For Leaking Sex Tape by Jabioro: 6:52am On May 01, 2018
Fuckyoumod:
your savagery is second to none!
Why would he leak such private discreeted video without any betrayed issue..some men are crazy beings
Re: Woman Cuts Off Boyfriend’s Manhood For Leaking Sex Tape by Sparkle777(f): 7:08am On May 01, 2018
tuzeriouz:

Your love for big joystick is simply unimaginable.

My son, pls read all again,inugo.

(1) (Reply)

Woman ‘with 11 Husbands’ Stoned To Death By Al-shabab / Checkout This Nigerian Police Car (pics) / Pretty Lady, Anita Shot Dead In Front Of Her House In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.