Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

BBC Celebrates Julius Adewale Adedeji As The "Most Dedicated Police Officer" - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / BBC Celebrates Julius Adewale Adedeji As The "Most Dedicated Police Officer" (22446 Views)

Obstacle A Police Officer Must Cross Before Qualifying As Mobile Police Officer / Julius Odupitan Who Was Called To Bar At 76 Buried In Lagos (pic) / Meet Adaobi Nwosu, The Most Beautiful Police Officer In Nigeria (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBC Celebrates Julius Adewale Adedeji As The "Most Dedicated Police Officer" by Nobody: 11:29am On May 01, 2018
Wow shocked

Politics/Ranking aside, he should be made Police PRO. Congrats Sir. smiley
Re: BBC Celebrates Julius Adewale Adedeji As The "Most Dedicated Police Officer" by balosunky(m): 11:29am On May 01, 2018
is said, that was how 'is said' told us Buhari is so honest that he doesn't have money to buy his own presidential nomination form which made the whole family voting him but now we know better.
Re: BBC Celebrates Julius Adewale Adedeji As The "Most Dedicated Police Officer" by LZAA: 11:31am On May 01, 2018
AnonymousIP:
@APROKOGIRL

Shared with caption ..

Julius Adewale Adedeji is said to have never taken a bribe. He has been celebrated as Nigeria's 'most dedicated police officer'.

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/3931/bbc-celebrates-julius-adewale-adedeji-as-the-nigerias-most-dedicated-police-officer-picture/

cc; lalasticlala

ppl can be funny
aiite lemme explain
before colonization apart from the igbos others had kings and chiefs right?
did u hear anything like democracy in Africa?
fast forward to colonialism:rigging,impostion of candidates,so called democracy
heck even so called superpowers were backing coups in "third world"(i really hate ds word) countries
truth is that the so called superpowers introduced corruption to the rest of the world and i find it funny that they are calling others out on it
the only difference between them and african lands is strong institutions and investment in human capital.
Re: BBC Celebrates Julius Adewale Adedeji As The "Most Dedicated Police Officer" by OlujobaSamuel: 11:34am On May 01, 2018
lonelydora:
Can any good thing come out of Nigerian police? So he has never been posted to any road block or Checkpoint?
yes, if he joined as a senior officer, I think ASP or SP, but outside bribe na small thing, go station go see bribe in high places, dey even get codes, not all dis 1#, 10fibre wey tout dey use, I was with one in his office and he dey use alphabet communicate money, eg B for 2000, i fear those legal criminals.

1 Like

Re: BBC Celebrates Julius Adewale Adedeji As The "Most Dedicated Police Officer" by whitebeard(m): 11:39am On May 01, 2018
TheInspired:

some nairalanders will never appreciate anything
instead it's always critics
just hear yourself..review what u wanna post before u post it..
Re: BBC Celebrates Julius Adewale Adedeji As The "Most Dedicated Police Officer" by oyejidetosin: 11:46am On May 01, 2018
on what scale was he measured? how can we be sure he hasn't? who were the testifiers? hmmmm when did BBC joined lazy Nigerian youth?
Re: BBC Celebrates Julius Adewale Adedeji As The "Most Dedicated Police Officer" by Antipob777(f): 11:48am On May 01, 2018
Yorubas always making Nigeria proud all over the world unlike our brothers from the other part of the Niger who keep tarnishing our country image across the globe.

May we never have such tribe again in our next world.

1 Like

Re: BBC Celebrates Julius Adewale Adedeji As The "Most Dedicated Police Officer" by kokomilala(m): 11:48am On May 01, 2018
The moment the world stood still for him. Never be tired of doing what is right. Someday, that is tenacity will pay off.
Re: BBC Celebrates Julius Adewale Adedeji As The "Most Dedicated Police Officer" by engrjacuzzi: 11:51am On May 01, 2018
since he hasn't known or collected bribe before, he should simply come and contest with APC and lead Nigeria forward ➡ to tackle insecurity and corruption
Re: BBC Celebrates Julius Adewale Adedeji As The "Most Dedicated Police Officer" by XaviDayo(m): 11:58am On May 01, 2018
How did they arrive at the sad conclusion? Did they conduct exams or interviewed people. Who gave him the all clear?

Una no go show us how e take become the most suitable for the rigged award abi?
Re: BBC Celebrates Julius Adewale Adedeji As The "Most Dedicated Police Officer" by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 01, 2018
grin

Re: BBC Celebrates Julius Adewale Adedeji As The "Most Dedicated Police Officer" by Pvibe007: 12:18pm On May 01, 2018
Antipob777:
Yorubas always making Nigeria proud all over the world unlike our brothers from the other part of the Niger who keep tarnishing our country image across the globe.

May we never have such tribe again in our next world.
Look at someone whose menses flows like River Osun talking rubbish. Don't go an solve ur issue of blood. Keep saying jargons. Sickler
Re: BBC Celebrates Julius Adewale Adedeji As The "Most Dedicated Police Officer" by pezeji(m): 12:28pm On May 01, 2018
so up till dis momment... Police neva discova dis man?

Re: BBC Celebrates Julius Adewale Adedeji As The "Most Dedicated Police Officer" by dudley1459: 12:42pm On May 01, 2018
Is he or has he ever been on the street. If he has not, he's not eligible, he's an office chair man
Re: BBC Celebrates Julius Adewale Adedeji As The "Most Dedicated Police Officer" by DammyGbade(m): 1:16pm On May 01, 2018
Na deeper life member grin
Re: BBC Celebrates Julius Adewale Adedeji As The "Most Dedicated Police Officer" by expert234: 2:09pm On May 01, 2018
TheInspired:

some nairalanders will never appreciate anything
instead it's always critics

Don't blame anyone. It's difficult to believe that a Nigerian police man never took bribe
Re: BBC Celebrates Julius Adewale Adedeji As The "Most Dedicated Police Officer" by flamingREED(m): 2:13pm On May 01, 2018
Only a Christian can attain the feat with ease, Deeper Life Christians especially.
Re: BBC Celebrates Julius Adewale Adedeji As The "Most Dedicated Police Officer" by brojoshua: 2:32pm On May 01, 2018
A good name is better than precious ointment or great riches. A little that a righteous man has Is better than the riches of many wicked or false general overseers or pastors or looters or corrupt leaders who are shameless.
A good name is to be chosen rather than great riches, Loving favor rather than silver and gold. But not for those corrupt, wicked and false pastors, looters, and corrupt and wicked leaders. And so blessed is that police officer but woe unto all the false prophets in Nigeria, and all looters (all of them who have not confessed their sins of looting and returned all they looted) and corrupt and wicked leaders. Blessed is that police officer but many destruction be upon all those wicked ones in Nigeria whose names I already mentioned.
Re: BBC Celebrates Julius Adewale Adedeji As The "Most Dedicated Police Officer" by Angelfrost(m): 2:55pm On May 01, 2018
Useless Journalism!!! I think you all mean he was never caught in the act. It's like most Nigerian wives celebrating that their husbands never cheated on them for one day, instead of saying they never caught their husband in such acts.
Re: BBC Celebrates Julius Adewale Adedeji As The "Most Dedicated Police Officer" by Angelfrost(m): 3:01pm On May 01, 2018
flamingREED:
Only a Christian can attain the feat with ease, Deeper Life Christians especially.

Lemme just believe you are indulging in sarcasm, and let this trespass slide.
Re: BBC Celebrates Julius Adewale Adedeji As The "Most Dedicated Police Officer" by Aadeyinka(m): 3:07pm On May 01, 2018
AnonymousIP:
@APROKOGIRL

Shared with caption ..

Julius Adewale Adedeji is said to have never taken a bribe. He has been celebrated as Nigeria's 'most dedicated police officer'.

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/3931/bbc-celebrates-julius-adewale-adedeji-as-the-nigerias-most-dedicated-police-officer-picture/

cc; lalasticlala

but difficult to believe because police and bribe is just same as monkey and banana. Can monkey refuse to collect banana?
Re: BBC Celebrates Julius Adewale Adedeji As The "Most Dedicated Police Officer" by Aadeyinka(m): 3:07pm On May 01, 2018
AnonymousIP:
@APROKOGIRL

Shared with caption ..

cc; lalasticlala

but difficult to believe because police and bribe is just same as monkey and banana. Can monkey refuse banana?
Re: BBC Celebrates Julius Adewale Adedeji As The "Most Dedicated Police Officer" by fanwas(m): 3:34pm On May 01, 2018
In another news
FANWAS GIFT CARD & BITCOIN MERCHANT
Past me all your valid iTunes Gift Card & Amazon walmart Vanilla wallet Gift Card all country 10$, 15$, 25$, 50$, 100$ all payment will be given in 10 to 15min maximum. Long life all legit feet boys.....Don't give ur card to Ripper...I buy it Normal @Good rate just try me once u will enjoy Doing Business with me
I remain your number one trusted merchant. I buy Bitcoin @ honest price�whatsapp or Call 08032190913
Let's trade and smile away
Re: BBC Celebrates Julius Adewale Adedeji As The "Most Dedicated Police Officer" by flamingREED(m): 4:57pm On May 01, 2018
Angelfrost:

Lemme just believe you are indulging in sarcasm, and let this trespass slide.

What makes strangers on this forum think that their opinion matter?

There are certain kinds of persons whose quotes I don't reply.

Whoever is behind this sobriquet should mind their own business.
Re: BBC Celebrates Julius Adewale Adedeji As The "Most Dedicated Police Officer" by ejimatic: 6:24pm On May 01, 2018
How did they know ? Did they place a surveillance on him 24 hours? What is their parameter for selection?
Re: BBC Celebrates Julius Adewale Adedeji As The "Most Dedicated Police Officer" by mechanics(m): 8:16pm On May 01, 2018
Congrats to him.
Re: BBC Celebrates Julius Adewale Adedeji As The "Most Dedicated Police Officer" by Nobody: 11:25pm On May 01, 2018
firstolalekan:
Ọmọluabi

Ọmọ odua cool

Meanwhile, see sergeant SHUKUDI NNAMDI COWnu
grin grin grin grin grin grin This one na real bros. He's brewery himself, see his stomach

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To Quit My N2k Job Per Day To Start Riding Keke / Help, Having Issues With My Way Of Spoken English (lack Of Communication Skill) / 4 Better Ways To Answer "Why Are You Leaving Your Job?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.