Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,285 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Supo Ayokunle Tours Salvation Ministries 90,000 Seater Church, Secondary School - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Supo Ayokunle Tours Salvation Ministries 90,000 Seater Church, Secondary School (28575 Views)

CAN Presidency: Sixty-three Christian Groups Reject Rev. Ayokunle / Glory Dome: Dunamis 100,000 Seater Church Auditorium Gallops Towards Completion / Ayokunle Abiodun: "A Mad Man Was Healed In Ondo Through Me" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supo Ayokunle Tours Salvation Ministries 90,000 Seater Church, Secondary School by SLOVFO(m): 12:46pm On May 01, 2018
KidsNEXTdoor:

If that church wants to be left alone
They should close down

Nope. The members are absolutely satisfied with the church. Since I have been there, I have never been pressured to contribute to any building project or any other project for that matter.

2 Likes

Re: Supo Ayokunle Tours Salvation Ministries 90,000 Seater Church, Secondary School by LordGuru1: 12:46pm On May 01, 2018
ok
Re: Supo Ayokunle Tours Salvation Ministries 90,000 Seater Church, Secondary School by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 01, 2018
KidsNEXTdoor:
We don't need all these world class churches in the country.....

We need good affordable housing
Schools... Hospitals that can also compete with their counterparts all over the world...

These churches are too much... Haba
Church everywhere... Built with billions of naira

Even Nou camp is 90,000 capacity undecided
Not built for the country, it was built by and for the congregants of salvation ministries... You can contact Buhari and your government to build all those infrastructures you listed

1 Like

Re: Supo Ayokunle Tours Salvation Ministries 90,000 Seater Church, Secondary School by roundman: 12:58pm On May 01, 2018
IMASTEX:
Business is booming.
Meanwhile, prosperity ministry will continue to flourish until citizens starts experiencing natural benefit of government such as: better healthcare, affordable food/shelter, security, jobs, etc.

Until then, Hope & faith will continue to be sold at a very high cost by religious leaders
God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Supo Ayokunle Tours Salvation Ministries 90,000 Seater Church, Secondary School by KidsNEXTdoor: 12:58pm On May 01, 2018
transformed:
Not built for the country, it was built by and for the congregants of salvation ministries... You can contact Buhari and your government to build all those infrastructures you listed

It's time this business men began to pay taxes
Re: Supo Ayokunle Tours Salvation Ministries 90,000 Seater Church, Secondary School by Samunique(m): 12:59pm On May 01, 2018
Euouae:
Dude expanding his business center
Go open your own nah, if it is easy.
Re: Supo Ayokunle Tours Salvation Ministries 90,000 Seater Church, Secondary School by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 01, 2018
KidsNEXTdoor:

In a country where the government is non existent
And the youths are headless
It falls on the church to save the day

Enough of the expansion of business centers and help humanity....
You will be baffled by what European churches do in Africa and other Third World countries...

These people need to do more than compete for the best edifice in the land
church to save the day? Shebi churches have oil wells?
Re: Supo Ayokunle Tours Salvation Ministries 90,000 Seater Church, Secondary School by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 01, 2018
KidsNEXTdoor:

It's time this business men began to pay taxes
pay taxes? They are already paying taxes...are u sad?
Re: Supo Ayokunle Tours Salvation Ministries 90,000 Seater Church, Secondary School by KidsNEXTdoor: 1:02pm On May 01, 2018
transformed:
church to save the day? Shebi churches have oil wells?

They are more organized and disciplined than the government.... This is more than an oil well
Re: Supo Ayokunle Tours Salvation Ministries 90,000 Seater Church, Secondary School by KidsNEXTdoor: 1:03pm On May 01, 2018
transformed:
pay taxes? They are already paying taxes...are u sad?

You are ill informed... They don't pay dime
And why should I be sad
Re: Supo Ayokunle Tours Salvation Ministries 90,000 Seater Church, Secondary School by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 01, 2018
KidsNEXTdoor:

You are ill informed... They don't pay dime
And why should I be sad
let me start by asking, where is the church getting her money from? I don't think you pay taxes on money you contributed to your school/departmental associations. I don't think NLC, NMA, NUT pay taxes from members contributions.
Re: Supo Ayokunle Tours Salvation Ministries 90,000 Seater Church, Secondary School by KidsNEXTdoor: 1:12pm On May 01, 2018
transformed:
let me start by asking, where is the church getting her money from? I don't think you pay taxes on money you contributed to your school/departmental associations. I don't think NLC, NMA, NUT pay taxes from members contributions.

Most of these Pentecostal churches are now business centers
Re: Supo Ayokunle Tours Salvation Ministries 90,000 Seater Church, Secondary School by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 01, 2018
KidsNEXTdoor:

Most of these Pentecostal churches are now business centers
they pay taxes on whatever they sell already...If you think they are doing business, try same...cool right? Don't forget to pay your tax though.
Re: Supo Ayokunle Tours Salvation Ministries 90,000 Seater Church, Secondary School by giftedben: 1:16pm On May 01, 2018
This is not the way of God, rather it is the way of man. Greed!!
Man always looking for a way to expand his business.
Churches should not be building schools/hospitals, they should channel all these resources to the already existing schools/hospitals like the community schools/hospitals, Government schools/hospitals or even private schools/hospitals.
They should go to Benue State: Jesus spent most of his time outside on the road, wherever the people were: in villages, houses, highways, cities, gardens, deserts, and grain fields but these pastors spend too much time trying to get people through their church doors rather than getting church people out“on the road” where people should actually be helping with relief MATERIALS.
This is why every failure in life aspire to become a Pastor to get rich quickly.
Re: Supo Ayokunle Tours Salvation Ministries 90,000 Seater Church, Secondary School by Jethrolite(m): 1:50pm On May 01, 2018
Emmy9ite02:
Don't open your mouth to say poor peoples money here o. No one can do God's work for Him, God is strictly behind this project.
Seems you have a personal rapport with God, like He's your nigger. You have seen Him issuing cheques for Ibiyeomi to cash at the nearest bank.
Re: Supo Ayokunle Tours Salvation Ministries 90,000 Seater Church, Secondary School by pat077: 1:53pm On May 01, 2018
Ok

Re: Supo Ayokunle Tours Salvation Ministries 90,000 Seater Church, Secondary School by brojoshua: 2:06pm On May 01, 2018
CAN of corruption. That has nothing to do with God, His own church and own true and faithful people. All these slaves will not remain in the house forever but only the sons will remain in the house forever.
Re: Supo Ayokunle Tours Salvation Ministries 90,000 Seater Church, Secondary School by brojoshua: 2:08pm On May 01, 2018
The false church and its children are going about their carnal businesses
Re: Supo Ayokunle Tours Salvation Ministries 90,000 Seater Church, Secondary School by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 01, 2018
brojoshua:
The false church and its children are going about their carnal businesses
GOD ALMIGHTY THE JUDGE OF THE WORLD...I WORSHIP YOU.

1 Like

Re: Supo Ayokunle Tours Salvation Ministries 90,000 Seater Church, Secondary School by Tundeobama(m): 3:11pm On May 01, 2018
congratulations to salvation ministries I celebrate you sur more annoiting.some Christians are problems of other Christians they talk I'll of other denomination assuming it's winners you will be seeing hate speech once we Christian do this we allow other religion to divide us.
can someone help me with capacity of rccg new auditorium at camp the figure from Google is in millions.
Re: Supo Ayokunle Tours Salvation Ministries 90,000 Seater Church, Secondary School by kingchris30(m): 3:50pm On May 01, 2018
Samunique:
Go open your own nah, if it is easy.
Thank you for that
Re: Supo Ayokunle Tours Salvation Ministries 90,000 Seater Church, Secondary School by mosesweb: 4:45pm On May 01, 2018
God has really proved that His hand is in Salvation ministries. God is yet to do more greater works than this in Salvation ministries. To God be all the glory
Re: Supo Ayokunle Tours Salvation Ministries 90,000 Seater Church, Secondary School by Mrbeee20: 4:49pm On May 01, 2018
To God be the glory! Let the gospel spread from Nigeria to the uttermost part of the earth!
Re: Supo Ayokunle Tours Salvation Ministries 90,000 Seater Church, Secondary School by Eagba(m): 6:48pm On May 01, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Good project. I have no problem with things a group of individuals do collectively with their wealth as long as it doesn't affect others negatively.
To me, the church is like an importation group of Nairaland or market women who form society then contribute to buy matching attires.
We have a govt that hijacks our commonwealth to empower those killing Christians yet we keep quiet about it and focus on a group that doesn't affect us.
same way people using their money for ponzi scheme like mmm shouldn't concern you, but their deaths/bp will concern you. Tithe shouldn't be for everybody even the early christians only collected from the haves and share among the have not.
Even in islam you have to be qualified to pay zakat. Nigeria pastors will cajole their members into paying tithe and the bit sensible ones will say "its working for me". While God care less about money, our pastors monetize God.
Re: Supo Ayokunle Tours Salvation Ministries 90,000 Seater Church, Secondary School by SoldierBoy1(m): 7:21pm On May 01, 2018
People can keep complaining but GOD's work is marching on and no amount of negative criticism would bring it down.
Re: Supo Ayokunle Tours Salvation Ministries 90,000 Seater Church, Secondary School by arcnomec(m): 8:45pm On May 01, 2018
Euouae:
Dude expanding his business center

Be here and be talking nonsense, don't go and create one first, before you dream of expanding it. Mtcheeewwww
Re: Supo Ayokunle Tours Salvation Ministries 90,000 Seater Church, Secondary School by GoodMuyis(m): 11:06pm On May 01, 2018
KidsNEXTdoor:

In a country where the government is non existent
And the youths are headless
It falls on the church to save the day

Enough of the expansion of business centers and help humanity....
You will be baffled by what European churches do in Africa and other Third World countries...

These people need to do more than compete for the best edifice in the land

With which allocation?
Re: Supo Ayokunle Tours Salvation Ministries 90,000 Seater Church, Secondary School by Emivra(m): 9:07pm On Dec 29, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Religion is Scam.
is it your scam angry grin grin[size=8pt][/size]
Re: Supo Ayokunle Tours Salvation Ministries 90,000 Seater Church, Secondary School by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 29, 2019
Emivra:
is it your scam angry grin grin[size=8pt][/size]

Is it yours?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Don't Fall When Touched By My Church Pastor For Annoting / 9 Facts About Heaven That Will Surprise You - Randy Alcorn / TB Joshua Splashes N25m On Miracle Armed Robbery Survivor (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.