Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Sophia Momodu Trolled As Davido Gifts Chioma A Porsche - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sophia Momodu Trolled As Davido Gifts Chioma A Porsche (54891 Views)

Simon Cowell Trolled As His New Looks Sparks Concern (video) / Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Gifts Davido‘s Fiancee Chioma A Birkin Bag of N70 million / Mayorkun Sends Chioma A Birthday Message In An Hilarious Way (2) (3) (4)

Re: Sophia Momodu Trolled As Davido Gifts Chioma A Porsche by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 01, 2018
interesting

Re: Sophia Momodu Trolled As Davido Gifts Chioma A Porsche by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 01, 2018
skales67:
Wait o...is the first lady on the pics with glasses and lipstick looking like "Children's Day" clown the Soapia Mumudu?

If yes, then I support Davido on this one. Compared to Chioma, the girl is damn furgly.

She no even deserve Bajaj motorcycle tyre from Davido or any other man.

**spits

children's day. broz you mean o..lol
Re: Sophia Momodu Trolled As Davido Gifts Chioma A Porsche by enemyofprogress: 12:35pm On May 01, 2018
bigtt76:
Childish .....Sophie forever has all her legs in Davido's house and heart for life if you doubt ....ask 2baba undecided In about 14 years time to come, Davido will be the one begging her! People don't even understand the psychology of love and having a child for someone. He's forever trapped.
yinmu
Re: Sophia Momodu Trolled As Davido Gifts Chioma A Porsche by Born2Breed(f): 12:41pm On May 01, 2018
bigtt76:
Childish .....Sophie forever has all her legs in Davido's house and heart for life if you doubt ....ask 2baba undecided In about 14 years time to come, Davido will be the one begging her! People don't even understand the psychology of love and having a child for someone. He's forever trapped.

You are so.....

INCORRECT!!!
Re: Sophia Momodu Trolled As Davido Gifts Chioma A Porsche by LotusFan: 12:41pm On May 01, 2018
Nigerians are so envious. Sophie kept quiet but they won’t let her be.

It’s All good!

David is happy
Chioma is happy
Sophie is happy

All these trolls should go and fine their own happiness biko.

Sophie is fine for days, although I wish she could take it easy with the bikini pics but her body is lovely so I don’t blame her for flaunting it. Just that I want her to be marketable to a guy that would show World people that the downfall of a man is not the end of his life

Re: Sophia Momodu Trolled As Davido Gifts Chioma A Porsche by Troublemaker007(m): 12:44pm On May 01, 2018
bigtt76:

bigtt76:

If I wear you backhand slap eh! Your brain will reboot. Trap fire! Na male child she born? Instead of you to learn from this you dey yan Opata!...
Re: Sophia Momodu Trolled As Davido Gifts Chioma A Porsche by GrammarNazi1(m): 12:44pm On May 01, 2018
spiritedtete:

He might not really beg... I know someone who know someone in that shoes for the past 43 years the man is not even bother... however the baby mama didn't even marry nor have another child.
...the man is not even bothered...

Re: Sophia Momodu Trolled As Davido Gifts Chioma A Porsche by faithfull18(f): 12:44pm On May 01, 2018
Visit my profile.
Re: Sophia Momodu Trolled As Davido Gifts Chioma A Porsche by Nathaniel79(m): 12:45pm On May 01, 2018
skales67:
Wait o...is the first lady on the pics with glasses and lipstick looking like "Children's Day" clown the Soapia Mumudu?

If yes, then I support Davido on this one. Compared to Chioma, the girl is damn furgly.

**spits
T...K...O....!!! Damn!
Re: Sophia Momodu Trolled As Davido Gifts Chioma A Porsche by millionboi(m): 12:47pm On May 01, 2018
bigtt76:
madam thy bought a car worth 45million for chioam 4dsame mess,maybe different style. datz fckin much men.

No comparison @all.

Re: Sophia Momodu Trolled As Davido Gifts Chioma A Porsche by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 01, 2018
Chioma ti takeover.
Re: Sophia Momodu Trolled As Davido Gifts Chioma A Porsche by AdaFonju: 12:50pm On May 01, 2018
Davido likes ugly women, poor taste if I must say

Re: Sophia Momodu Trolled As Davido Gifts Chioma A Porsche by Bellarod05: 12:57pm On May 01, 2018
Hmmm.
.so it's a crime now to even love
?..so unfortunate for Sophie to have loved davido but he wasn't ready to fall for her gimmicks... She will definitely find solace soon shame go catch those trolling.
LotusFan:
Nigerians are so envious. Sophie kept quiet but they won’t let her be.

It’s All good!

David is happy
Chioma is happy
Sophie is happy

All these trolls should go and fine their own happiness biko.

Sophie is fine for days, although I wish she could take it easy with the bikini pics but her body is lovely so I don’t blame her for flaunting it. Just that I want her to be marketable to a guy that would show World people that the downfall of a man is not the end of his life

Re: Sophia Momodu Trolled As Davido Gifts Chioma A Porsche by wonlasewonimi: 12:58pm On May 01, 2018
They are not even going to be together by December. I'm sure his father is on the case to get an antidote

Re: Sophia Momodu Trolled As Davido Gifts Chioma A Porsche by smashking: 1:01pm On May 01, 2018
I just need 45k out of the 40milion to pay my school fees so I can be eligible to sit for my first semester exam. This life isn't balanced SMH
Re: Sophia Momodu Trolled As Davido Gifts Chioma A Porsche by Sagay212: 1:03pm On May 01, 2018
i don't know why people are so daft to understand that this foolish davido boy is just using this girl to promote his mumu assurance song. He is not going to marry chioma. Him go only give am belle and jump unto the next woman. That boy is so annoying and lacks good home training. He claimed to have been dating chioma for 5 years. why didn't he marry her all the while, why is he not marrying her now. you date someone for 5 years yet you go around phucking other women and getting them pregnant. just acting like a spoilt brat that he is.

Re: Sophia Momodu Trolled As Davido Gifts Chioma A Porsche by Seun360(m): 1:06pm On May 01, 2018
bigtt76:

Unfortunately, they don't understand.
Re: Sophia Momodu Trolled As Davido Gifts Chioma A Porsche by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 01, 2018
skales67:

**spits
Amebo on board

Re: Sophia Momodu Trolled As Davido Gifts Chioma A Porsche by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 01, 2018
He got her a car after the baby but she rejected it because it was not a big Prado jeep.
skales67:

**spits
Re: Sophia Momodu Trolled As Davido Gifts Chioma A Porsche by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 01, 2018
skales67:

**spits

Naija I hail una o..

Put the lady you wrote so much bitter things for in your shoes...if na ur blood sista will u utter same words .

Davido has right to his choice, but he wasn't blind or dumb when he bleeped her to the extent of having imade with her.

Live and let others live

Re: Sophia Momodu Trolled As Davido Gifts Chioma A Porsche by bornolowu(m): 1:10pm On May 01, 2018
bigtt76:
don't compare Annie and Tu baba to sophia and davido. Davido never treated sophia the way tubaba treated Annie nor the way davido is treating chioma.... she will remain a baby mama like pero ( tubaba first baby mama etc ) also having a child for a man doesn't mean he will fluant you everywhere , love is what does that.
Re: Sophia Momodu Trolled As Davido Gifts Chioma A Porsche by jrusky(m): 1:15pm On May 01, 2018
Oh Sophie you are pained right Let me tell you and folks like you the bitter truth. Every man want a good woman especially character wise. The secret of man is that their is always one or two quality man wants in a lady, Sophie all I'm a slay babe or I'm pretty stuffs those are secondary in man's decision in a choice of home material babe.

I was out their and I'm still their I have friends from every part of works and careers in life all around the world and we talk a lot everyman know home material babe and a bloody arrogant and money hungry type. All these your coming online oh I hate broke guys makes more mockery of you not that Davido is broke not at all but when a man sit down at his quiet time alone and analysing dating a parrot saying she hate broke guys goes a long way and means a lot of things in life the *Broke* is not the problem the big question is so if even he gives her the whole world and a man of bigger ball comes her way definitely she will fall for the higher bidder.

Ladies let me stop here. Lack of wisdom is incurable disease.

Chioma got what Davido wants so Sophie go and work on your self.

Re: Sophia Momodu Trolled As Davido Gifts Chioma A Porsche by ariesbull: 1:16pm On May 01, 2018
One thing about Igbo....you don't fūcking compete with them. That is one thing for sure

They take over they don't compete

Re: Sophia Momodu Trolled As Davido Gifts Chioma A Porsche by Nobody: 1:18pm On May 01, 2018
bigtt76:
it's not sense that said this. it's the female in u that always supports women no matter what that's saying this...

He'll get older and chase younger women. probably even dump the Chioma along the way...Sophia will get older, less appealing and if she changes and becomes more humble she might find one thing that will marry her...
Re: Sophia Momodu Trolled As Davido Gifts Chioma A Porsche by carammel(f): 1:20pm On May 01, 2018
I don't blame Buhari for calling some Nigerians lazy, how can you be dragging Sophie when your own life is not half as good as hers.

Re: Sophia Momodu Trolled As Davido Gifts Chioma A Porsche by Diru(m): 1:20pm On May 01, 2018
this one no be juju. undecidedthis one no be juju.
Re: Sophia Momodu Trolled As Davido Gifts Chioma A Porsche by spiritedtete: 1:25pm On May 01, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

...the man is not even bothered...

Thanks it was a typo error.. lol
Re: Sophia Momodu Trolled As Davido Gifts Chioma A Porsche by AyoolaIgwe(m): 1:29pm On May 01, 2018
undecided say God. tell us wot is the psychology & mathematics behind love .
bigtt76:
Re: Sophia Momodu Trolled As Davido Gifts Chioma A Porsche by firebaby(f): 1:31pm On May 01, 2018
bigtt76:
True even if he doesn't give her money again she can use imade to get things from him
Re: Sophia Momodu Trolled As Davido Gifts Chioma A Porsche by Pataricatering(f): 1:48pm On May 01, 2018
Nasri100:
I will never understand females.

They get pleasure from taking their fellow woman down.

Why’s that?
males actually are worse ! They will never let women matters rest !

Chidinma Okeke May Get Suicidal - Chichi Umeseaka, OAP & Counselor / Davido Receives 'expensive' Early Birthday Gifts (photos) / Paul Okoye's Ex-Wife, Anita Celebrates Christmas With Their Children (Photos)