Stats: 3,158,009 members, 7,835,430 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Sophia Momodu Trolled As Davido Gifts Chioma A Porsche - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sophia Momodu Trolled As Davido Gifts Chioma A Porsche (54892 Views)

Simon Cowell Trolled As His New Looks Sparks Concern (video) / Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Gifts Davido‘s Fiancee Chioma A Birkin Bag of N70 million / Mayorkun Sends Chioma A Birthday Message In An Hilarious Way (2) (3) (4)

Re: Sophia Momodu Trolled As Davido Gifts Chioma A Porsche by Pataricatering(f): 1:50pm On May 01, 2018
oyetunder:
Alas! Every feminine product has an expiry date. Oh Jobless Youths of Nigeria...face your work. If you have nothing to do, sleep.
you don’t sound well !

Re: Sophia Momodu Trolled As Davido Gifts Chioma A Porsche by chimeskigabby(m): 1:53pm On May 01, 2018
bigtt76:
Childish .....Sophie forever has all her legs in Davido's house and heart for life if you doubt ....ask 2baba undecided In about 14 years time to come, Davido will be the one begging her! People don't even understand the psychology of love and having a child for someone. He's forever trapped.

There's a point in your statement
Re: Sophia Momodu Trolled As Davido Gifts Chioma A Porsche by Sleezwizz: 1:54pm On May 01, 2018
Nasri100:
I will never understand females.

They get pleasure from taking their fellow woman down.

Why’s that?

Y are u surprised, its their talent, they are very good at bringing down their fellow woman. Jealousy is their hobby....

Re: Sophia Momodu Trolled As Davido Gifts Chioma A Porsche by Revolva(m): 1:56pm On May 01, 2018
if u like buy am 100 million car woman wey go leave u go leave u
Re: Sophia Momodu Trolled As Davido Gifts Chioma A Porsche by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 01, 2018
bigtt76:
Childish .....Sophie forever has all her legs in Davido's house and heart for life if you doubt ....ask 2baba undecided In about 14 years time to come, Davido will be the one begging her! People don't even understand the psychology of love and having a child for someone. He's forever trapped.

Hahahaaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahaha

Wrong!!!!

Totally wrong !!!!

You aren't a man so you can't know how we think !

Off course he loves the child but the mum ? Yurk
Re: Sophia Momodu Trolled As Davido Gifts Chioma A Porsche by omosefeeguaibor(f): 1:59pm On May 01, 2018
Nasri100:

Why’s that?
exactly my point, notice most of the people spewing the hate talk are females
Re: Sophia Momodu Trolled As Davido Gifts Chioma A Porsche by dopemama(f): 2:04pm On May 01, 2018
Call me on 08085958980 for anything related to insurance! I work with ARM life insurance!
Re: Sophia Momodu Trolled As Davido Gifts Chioma A Porsche by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 01, 2018
wonlasewonimi:
They are not even going to be together by December. I'm sure his father is on the case to get an antidote

You sound envious
Re: Sophia Momodu Trolled As Davido Gifts Chioma A Porsche by wonlasewonimi: 2:12pm On May 01, 2018
Lakeside79:

You sound envious

I am not and don't need to be... When a wayward musician is buying a porsche cayenne for a 23 year old girl that came into his life about 5 min ago... Then there is fire on the mountain.
Re: Sophia Momodu Trolled As Davido Gifts Chioma A Porsche by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 01, 2018
wonlasewonimi:

I am not and don't need to be... When a wayward musician is buying a porsche cayenne for a 23 year old girl that came into his life about 5 min ago... Then there is fire on the mountain.

I still don't see how that is your problem if he choose to throw the money into a river ?

Re: Sophia Momodu Trolled As Davido Gifts Chioma A Porsche by wonlasewonimi: 2:34pm On May 01, 2018
Lakeside79:

I still don't see how that is your problem if he choose to throw the money into a river ?

So why are you bothered about my opinion?
Re: Sophia Momodu Trolled As Davido Gifts Chioma A Porsche by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 01, 2018
wonlasewonimi:

You expressed a very puzzling opinion on a public forum and it piqued my curiosity that's all
Re: Sophia Momodu Trolled As Davido Gifts Chioma A Porsche by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 01, 2018
wonlasewonimi:

Are you male or female ?
Re: Sophia Momodu Trolled As Davido Gifts Chioma A Porsche by wonlasewonimi: 2:46pm On May 01, 2018
Lakeside79:

Are you male or female ?

Female... Can you afford a porsche?
Re: Sophia Momodu Trolled As Davido Gifts Chioma A Porsche by Aldebaran(m): 2:48pm On May 01, 2018
I wish to measure the efficacy of the ... grin

What's the expiry date grin

I no talk o grin

Re: Sophia Momodu Trolled As Davido Gifts Chioma A Porsche by zudozz: 3:13pm On May 01, 2018
Fukafuka:

Oga for one igbo girl wey 1oruba star like Davido dey strapph we don pieces 70 afonja girls..No joke with we igbo bois ooh. If u think say na lie ask ur sisters..
Re: Sophia Momodu Trolled As Davido Gifts Chioma A Porsche by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 01, 2018
zudozz:

Oga for one igbo girl wey 1oruba star like Davido dey strapph we don pieces 70 afonja girls..No joke with we igbo bois ooh. If u think say na lie ask ur sisters..

Re: Sophia Momodu Trolled As Davido Gifts Chioma A Porsche by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 01, 2018
wonlasewonimi:

Female... Can you afford a porsche?

Off course

Just got an Austin Martin

Wine red full custom skirts and mods

You need to see the custom halogen lights installed underneath

Illuminates the roads as you cruise along

You need to see my garage in GTA V

Will buy a porse soonest thanks for the heads up

So.where were we?
Re: Sophia Momodu Trolled As Davido Gifts Chioma A Porsche by TheInspired: 3:48pm On May 01, 2018

Re: Sophia Momodu Trolled As Davido Gifts Chioma A Porsche by ABDULSODEEQ(m): 3:49pm On May 01, 2018
Nasri100:

Why’s that?
AFRICANS ARE NATURALLY TROUBLESOME!!!!! SEE WHY NIGERIA CAN NEVER BE GREAT lipsrsealed
Re: Sophia Momodu Trolled As Davido Gifts Chioma A Porsche by makydebbie(f): 4:15pm On May 01, 2018
Nasri100:

Why’s that?
Seriously.
I've been trying to understand the joy in hurting your fellow woman. I don't know why we women can't be one. Always trying to bring each other down. The worst you'll see is a woman bodyshaming her fellow woman. It's sick.

Re: Sophia Momodu Trolled As Davido Gifts Chioma A Porsche by godwin120alex: 4:16pm On May 01, 2018
bigtt76:

So true. Davido will soon be at d receiving end maybe by the time the girl is 5yrs

Re: Sophia Momodu Trolled As Davido Gifts Chioma A Porsche by Diso60090(m): 4:29pm On May 01, 2018
Nasri100:

Why’s that?

Ask your mother what happened
Re: Sophia Momodu Trolled As Davido Gifts Chioma A Porsche by bigtt76(f): 5:04pm On May 01, 2018
The daughter will somedsy grow older and start asking for her mother or questions as to why her mother is not living with him (Davido)... of course she can't be told that her mother tried trapping the father with pregnancy hence they never got married. Telling the daughter that automatically mean he never wanted her as his daughter... Wahala go burst because no way will she accept Chioma as her step mum.

Lakeside79:

Hahahaaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahaha

Wrong!!!!

Totally wrong !!!!

You aren't a man so you can't know how we think !

Off course he loves the child but the mum ? Yurk

Re: Sophia Momodu Trolled As Davido Gifts Chioma A Porsche by Sirjamo: 5:27pm On May 01, 2018
Notmyproblem:
Imo girls I hail una ooh. They are like venues fly trap! Imo girls grips are stronger than super glue.

I dey sure sey she don use correct soup and Igbo food scatter David head no be those hydraulic soup wey Yoruba girls dey cook. Ask FFK too several years after eating Bianca coco yam he had to go back and get himself an Igbo woman. grin grin grin

" Once you go Igbo you never go back"

Na lie, I went back
Re: Sophia Momodu Trolled As Davido Gifts Chioma A Porsche by MahatmaGhandi: 5:45pm On May 01, 2018
bigtt76:

Kikikikikiki grin . Trap ni, trump ko.
Re: Sophia Momodu Trolled As Davido Gifts Chioma A Porsche by Notmyproblem: 5:50pm On May 01, 2018
Sirjamo:
Na lie, I went back

Just a matter of time you go carry your two legs go find Ngozi again. grin grin
Re: Sophia Momodu Trolled As Davido Gifts Chioma A Porsche by Angelfrost(m): 7:28pm On May 01, 2018
firebaby:

True even if he doesn't give her money again she can use imade to get things from him

Just read what you typed again... When they call y'all names now, you quickly jump on the feminist bandwagon. Do you know how demeaning it is to use an innocent child as bargaining chip to extort money from a guy for life??!
Re: Sophia Momodu Trolled As Davido Gifts Chioma A Porsche by Tobiplusglory16: 7:54pm On May 01, 2018
Makan makan love Kan. No be mistake
Life na gagaga
Re: Sophia Momodu Trolled As Davido Gifts Chioma A Porsche by Blonchilli(m): 8:51pm On May 01, 2018
Never underestimate an igbo girl vagina, it will turn you against friends and family.
Re: Sophia Momodu Trolled As Davido Gifts Chioma A Porsche by firebaby(f): 8:54pm On May 01, 2018
Angelfrost:

Just read what you typed again... When they call y'all names now, you quickly jump on the feminist bandwagon. Do you know how demeaning it is to use an innocent child as bargaining chip to extort money from a guy for life??!
Please i am really sorry about you mis-interpreted me what i meant was that,that is what their type does....

Chidinma Okeke May Get Suicidal - Chichi Umeseaka, OAP & Counselor / Davido Receives 'expensive' Early Birthday Gifts (photos) / Mr. Ibu's Posts Mocks Buhari With Picture On Facebook