Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,562 members, 7,861,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:31 PM

Meet The Most Elegant Diva In Nigeria - Ambassador 2018 (2nd Runner Up) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Most Elegant Diva In Nigeria - Ambassador 2018 (2nd Runner Up) (627 Views)

Venita Akpofure Is Darling Nigeria Ambassador (Photos) / BBNaija: Tobi’s Girlfriend, Regina, Reacts After He Emerged As 2nd Runner Up / Chika Ike's African Diva House For Her Reality Show (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Most Elegant Diva In Nigeria - Ambassador 2018 (2nd Runner Up) by conceptz21: 10:12am On May 01, 2018
Most Elegant Diva in Nigeria – Ambassador (Queen Joyce John) was recently interviewed by the Elegant Divas Magazine. Read the interview below:

Tell us about yourself
My name is Joyce John Lebo, a 100 Level student of Accounting, University of Calabar
I am a native of Abi LGA, Cross River State.
What motivated you to join the pageant?
I have always wanted to be a bueaty queen so I saw the Most Elegant Diva in Nigeria pageant as an opportunity.
What are your likes and dislikes?
I like making new friends and I hate people who pretend
How did you feel when you were announced as the top 5 finalist?
I felt extremely great when I was announced as one of the queens.
How will your impact be felt?
I intend to use this platform to empower the women and girl children across the country and raise general awareness on rape and sexual abuse.
What’s your advice to other teenagers out there?
Teenagers should abstain from pre-marital sex and avoid fake friends.

Re: Meet The Most Elegant Diva In Nigeria - Ambassador 2018 (2nd Runner Up) by Solidkay(m): 10:34am On May 01, 2018
Op
I guess you have a different definition of the word elegant....

(1) (Reply)

Headies 2018:tobi Storms Headies With Expensive Suit And Nice Look For His Prese / Pastor Lynxx Calls Down Fire From Heaven / More Bbnaija Suspense As Davido Unfollows Tobi On Instagram And Joins...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.