Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Ladies: Expert Tips On How To Care For Your Fertility Before Marriage - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ladies: Expert Tips On How To Care For Your Fertility Before Marriage (21796 Views)

3 Ways Zobo Drinks Help To Boost Your Fertility / Treat Hormonal Imbalance Before Marriage – Medical Practitioner Advises Women / A Comprehensive Ranking Of Fertility Clinics In Nigeria - FertilityHubNigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Expert Tips On How To Care For Your Fertility Before Marriage by crowntoro(f): 4:34pm On May 22, 2018
trisha01:
I need a laptop for my project.
Everyone i've asked including my dad said they don't have the money to get me a laptop.
Am seriously stranded... Someone should help me biko. Thanks
where is your location?
Re: Ladies: Expert Tips On How To Care For Your Fertility Before Marriage by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 22, 2018
PrimadonnaO:
I should be very fertile, then. Everything's intact...haven't breached anything up there.

Who wants a baby? cheesy
me
Re: Ladies: Expert Tips On How To Care For Your Fertility Before Marriage by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 22, 2018
My own pieces of advice are:

1). Do not use contraceptive at aaaaal. Reason being that , It damages the womb, weaken ovaries and washes off eggs. Just think about this, you use pill that prevents pregnancy , thinking it won't perform an operation at your ovaries thereby weakening it and killing your active eggs? Contraceptives are like herbicides applied to plants to eradicate them and these are the facts the drug companies won't tell you.

2) do not abort at aaaaal. If you get belle, try and protect it, even if he rejects it. Damn the shame and disgrace and protect your joy.had obama's mum aborted him because she didn't want to have a baby out of wedlock, we wouldn't have heard of him today there the likes of Obama who were supposed to be bread winners and world leaders but their parents had terminated their lives prematurely.

What's the essence of the Dubai or Paris wedding , honey moon in Canada, after elaborate wedding when they'd end their lives fruitlessly because they had taken contraceptives like pure water and had aborted like when passing urine before wedding. Sady, women are the most affected because the man could take another wife and that's why they must say nope, whenever their guys encourage contraceptive or abortions. If he can't keep his Toto, tell him to use a condom and if he says nope, just stage a walk out.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Expert Tips On How To Care For Your Fertility Before Marriage by ezy9: 4:53pm On May 22, 2018
Very informative...tanx for sharing
Re: Ladies: Expert Tips On How To Care For Your Fertility Before Marriage by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 22, 2018
Amazonboss:

Doing mine next month June with rotary

How much is it?
Re: Ladies: Expert Tips On How To Care For Your Fertility Before Marriage by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 22, 2018
Do not take NSAIDS. It kills your eggs. True story. I've seen this in a lot of women dt use them consistently for menstrual cramps or headaches. They ALWAYS have fertility issues. Avoid them like the plague. It's better to use paracetamol or tramadol instead of these painkillers:

Dicloflenac
Ibuprofen
Feldene
.Etc.
Re: Ladies: Expert Tips On How To Care For Your Fertility Before Marriage by odinga1of: 5:32pm On May 22, 2018
PrimadonnaO:
I should be very fertile, then. Everything's intact...haven't breached anything up there.

Who wants a baby? cheesy

Aunty u wan transmission babies......... I need only one.......... because the buhari regime is not smiling.
Re: Ladies: Expert Tips On How To Care For Your Fertility Before Marriage by StrongWoman333(f): 5:48pm On May 22, 2018
Educative smiley
Re: Ladies: Expert Tips On How To Care For Your Fertility Before Marriage by MicroSweet(m): 6:10pm On May 22, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

Who wants a baby? cheesy
Can you carry triplets cos that's how much I give?
Re: Ladies: Expert Tips On How To Care For Your Fertility Before Marriage by Acidosis(m): 6:24pm On May 22, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

Who wants a baby? cheesy
cheesy cheesy I want a baby
Re: Ladies: Expert Tips On How To Care For Your Fertility Before Marriage by Surrey2Bimshire: 7:04pm On May 22, 2018
fairfora:
My own pieces of advice are:

1). Do not use contraceptive at aaaaal. Reason being that , It damages the womb, weaken ovaries and washes off eggs. Just think about this, you use pill that prevents pregnancy , thinking it won't perform an operation at your ovaries thereby weakening it and killing your active eggs? Contraceptives are like herbicides applied to plants to eradicate them and these are the facts the drug companies won't tell you.

2) do not abort at aaaaal. If you get belle, try and protect it, even if he rejects it. Damn the shame and disgrace and protect your joy.had obama's mum aborted him because she didn't want to have a baby out of wedlock, we wouldn't have heard of him today there the likes of Obama who were supposed to be bread winners and world leaders but their parents had terminated their lives prematurely.

What's the essence of the Dubai or Paris wedding , honey moon in Canada, after elaborate wedding when they'd end their lives fruitlessly because they had taken contraceptives like pure water and had aborted like when passing urine before wedding. Sady, women are the most affected because the man could take another wife and that's why they must say nope, whenever their guys encourage contraceptive or abortions. If he can't keep his Toto, tell him to use a condom and if he says nope, just stage a walk out.

Do not use contraceptives at all ? Condoms are contraceptives..
Are you encouraging unprotected sex ?
Re: Ladies: Expert Tips On How To Care For Your Fertility Before Marriage by Taopheequat(f): 7:13pm On May 22, 2018
post=67781545:
Nice piece of advice. Good write up but that avoid multiple sexual partners is like telling ladies not to wear make up.
speak for the ladies in your life and the ladies you know..

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Expert Tips On How To Care For Your Fertility Before Marriage by shyanaa: 7:22pm On May 22, 2018
Nice one
Re: Ladies: Expert Tips On How To Care For Your Fertility Before Marriage by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:52pm On May 22, 2018
Acidosis:

cheesy cheesy I want a baby

Go and get married, Sir. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Expert Tips On How To Care For Your Fertility Before Marriage by egobetatoday: 8:02pm On May 22, 2018
SyberKate:
Number 11. Don't date a Yahoo boy

Abi ooo...I thought yahoo boys said they've used the wombs of slay queens for juju. This advise is not useful to slay queens oo
Re: Ladies: Expert Tips On How To Care For Your Fertility Before Marriage by Acidosis(m): 8:22pm On May 22, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

Go and get married, Sir. cheesy
Baby mama ti take over cheesy
*kidding

Frankly speaking, I will do the needful soon. I can't wait tongue
Re: Ladies: Expert Tips On How To Care For Your Fertility Before Marriage by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:22pm On May 22, 2018
Acidosis:

Baby mama ti take over cheesy

*kidding

Frankly speaking, I will do the needful soon. I can't wait tongue

Post pre wedding pictures for us to ogle cheesy
Re: Ladies: Expert Tips On How To Care For Your Fertility Before Marriage by Amazonboss(f): 8:23pm On May 22, 2018
skarlett:

How much is it?

Damn free! But you must be tested on the spot and thereafter be vaccinated which must be a completed dose. Thrice. They will give you the next date of the next vaccination otherwise it's al wasted efforts. Vaccine keeps you safe and last for 30yrs
Re: Ladies: Expert Tips On How To Care For Your Fertility Before Marriage by Acidosis(m): 8:27pm On May 22, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

Post pre wedding pictures for us to ogle at. cheesy
Alright, put on your best dress and come over.

We (myself and photographer) are waiting..
Re: Ladies: Expert Tips On How To Care For Your Fertility Before Marriage by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:38pm On May 22, 2018
Acidosis:

Alright, put on your best dress and come over.

We (myself and photographer) are waiting..

Ermm...what will I be doing there? Prompting you and bae to say "cheese?" grin
Re: Ladies: Expert Tips On How To Care For Your Fertility Before Marriage by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 22, 2018
Amazonboss:

Damn free! But you must be tested on the spot and thereafter be vaccinated which must be a completed dose. Thrice. They will give you the next date of the next vaccination otherwise it's al wasted efforts. Vaccine keeps you safe and last for 30yrs

Abeg where is it going down, I'm very interested
Re: Ladies: Expert Tips On How To Care For Your Fertility Before Marriage by Acidosis(m): 9:04pm On May 22, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

Ermm...what will I be doing there? Prompting you and bae to say "cheese?" grin
grin

You will stand next to me, grab me around the waist, and pull me into a close embrace.
Re: Ladies: Expert Tips On How To Care For Your Fertility Before Marriage by revelation2013(m): 9:09pm On May 22, 2018
trisha01:
I need a laptop for my project.
Everyone i've asked including my dad said they don't have the money to get me a laptop.
Am seriously stranded... Someone should help me biko. Thanks

Are you in Lagos?
Re: Ladies: Expert Tips On How To Care For Your Fertility Before Marriage by igweakombi: 9:16pm On May 22, 2018
Insurance of any kind and of anything is a hedge against natural or man-made calamity. It’s your financial security. It’s your peace of mind.

With insurance you basically manage the risk of losing life and property. You can recover the value of some or all of your belongings except life of course, depending on what kind of insurance you have and against what disaster.

You, then, exchange a small loss – monthly premium payment – on your part from your pocket now with recovering a bigger loss later.

So without insurance, in case of an ill health, you pay for all your medical bills with money from your pocket fully.

With health insurance, after paying your deductibles, the health insurance pays the rest – almost all – to replace your financial loss completely
Re: Ladies: Expert Tips On How To Care For Your Fertility Before Marriage by igweakombi: 9:18pm On May 22, 2018
Insurance of any kind and of anything is a hedge against natural or man-made calamity. It’s your financial security. It’s your peace of mind.

With insurance you basically manage the risk of losing life and property. You can recover the value of some or all of your belongings except life of course, depending on what kind of insurance you have and against what disaster.

You, then, exchange a small loss – monthly premium payment – on your part from your pocket now with recovering a bigger loss later.

So without insurance, in case of an ill health, you pay for all your medical bills with money from your pocket fully.

With health insurance, after paying your deductibles, the health insurance pays the rest – almost all – to replace your financial loss completely

READ MORE: http://www.streamsblog.com/the-best-health-insurance-companies-in-lagos-and-abuja/

Re: Ladies: Expert Tips On How To Care For Your Fertility Before Marriage by Amazonboss(f): 10:14pm On May 22, 2018
skarlett:

Abeg where is it going down, I'm very interested

Babe, abuja,are you around? Let's hook up
Re: Ladies: Expert Tips On How To Care For Your Fertility Before Marriage by C0C0Bandicot(f): 10:14pm On May 22, 2018
I yam coming.. Lemme save this page.... I'll come back to it when I yam ready to become a mom
Re: Ladies: Expert Tips On How To Care For Your Fertility Before Marriage by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 22, 2018
Surrey2Bimshire:

Do not use contraceptives at all ? Condoms are contraceptives..
Are you encouraging unprotected sex ?
Do not use pills,I meant. Pills, including condoms are examples of contraceptives but I encouraged the use of Condom in my comment while I frowned at the use of pills, as a means of contraceptive, citing the possible consequence of using pills. The last paragraph of my comment in which I encouraged the use of condom was clear enough.
Re: Ladies: Expert Tips On How To Care For Your Fertility Before Marriage by Switup: 10:31pm On May 22, 2018
FRoosevelt:
Get vaccinated against human papillomavirus. Very important.
and whats that pls
Re: Ladies: Expert Tips On How To Care For Your Fertility Before Marriage by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 22, 2018
Amazonboss:

Babe, abuja,are you around? Let's hook up

Chei! Fvck up, I'm in Lagos oh cry cry
Re: Ladies: Expert Tips On How To Care For Your Fertility Before Marriage by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 22, 2018
Re: Ladies: Expert Tips On How To Care For Your Fertility Before Marriage by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:08pm On May 22, 2018
Acidosis:

grin

You will stand next to me, grab me around the waist, and pull me into a close embrace.

Awwwn! cheesy kiss .

Oya na. Photoshop things! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COVID-19: People In South-East Don’t Believe Virus Exists – Dr. Sani Aliyu / Use Loving Care Body Lotion To Get Rid Of That Spots On Your Skin And Children / Reasons You Are More Attractive to Mosquitoes Than Your Neighbors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.