Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Treat Hormonal Imbalance Before Marriage – Medical Practitioner Advises Women - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Treat Hormonal Imbalance Before Marriage – Medical Practitioner Advises Women (22950 Views)

Treat Hormonal Imbalance Today With Aloe Vera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Treat Hormonal Imbalance Before Marriage – Medical Practitioner Advises Women by Mbkite(m): 2:18pm On Nov 24, 2018
Dr Tosin Adewole, an Abuja-based medical practitioner, has advised women with hormonal imbalance to treat it before getting married.

Adewole gave the advice in an interview with the News Agency of Nigeria on Friday in Abuja.
NAN reports that hormones are chemicals produced by glands in the endocrine system.

According to Adewole, hormonal imbalance occurs when there is too much or too little of a hormone in the bloodstream.

She explained out that because of its essential role in the body, even a slight hormonal imbalance could cause side effects throughout the body.

According to her, women with the hormonal imbalance can experience irregularity in their menstrual period.
The medical doctor identified unusual high stress, unhealthy diet, and diabetes and thyroid problems as some of the causes of hormonal imbalance.

She said: “Hormonal imbalance will cause your period to come heavier, lighter than normal or not come at all.
“This can affect your ovulation period and you can’t get pregnant if you don’t ovulate.

“At least, 25 per cent of women with fertility problems suffer from ovulation problems, though many may not know it until they cannot not conceive and consequently, seek treatment for infertility.”

Adewole said there were prescribed medications that could balance up hormone, stimulate ovulation and increase patient’s chances of getting pregnant, when ready.

Adewole stressed that it was better to treat the imbalance than wait until marriage and having difficulty to conceive.

https://theeagleonline.com.ng/amp/treat-hormonal-imbalance-before-marriage-medical-practitioner-advises-women/

This is actually important. lets enlighten our sisters. thanks.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Treat Hormonal Imbalance Before Marriage – Medical Practitioner Advises Women by Sunofgod(m): 4:04pm On Nov 24, 2018
See hustler.....making up ailments/new markets.

Women please ignore.....if anything treat wickedness first!

7 Likes

Re: Treat Hormonal Imbalance Before Marriage – Medical Practitioner Advises Women by sojayy(m): 4:04pm On Nov 24, 2018
girls go be like.... me, i don't have o grin

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Treat Hormonal Imbalance Before Marriage – Medical Practitioner Advises Women by etugba(m): 4:04pm On Nov 24, 2018
Tufiakwa

Re: Treat Hormonal Imbalance Before Marriage – Medical Practitioner Advises Women by Edgarated(m): 4:05pm On Nov 24, 2018
ok, i will tell them.
===========

Are you in Nigeria/London But wants to get things done in Uk?

kindly see this…
https://www.nairaland.com/4815910/nigeria-london-wants-get-things#72605396
Re: Treat Hormonal Imbalance Before Marriage – Medical Practitioner Advises Women by Jhayeahsam01(m): 4:06pm On Nov 24, 2018
pls how can one increase and improve females sex drive or urge
Re: Treat Hormonal Imbalance Before Marriage – Medical Practitioner Advises Women by simplemach(m): 4:07pm On Nov 24, 2018
oo
Re: Treat Hormonal Imbalance Before Marriage – Medical Practitioner Advises Women by yourbae(f): 4:07pm On Nov 24, 2018
OK smiley
Re: Treat Hormonal Imbalance Before Marriage – Medical Practitioner Advises Women by Allylic(f): 4:09pm On Nov 24, 2018
Yes..hormonal imbalance is real..I suffered from that shit....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Treat Hormonal Imbalance Before Marriage – Medical Practitioner Advises Women by MrHighSea: 4:10pm On Nov 24, 2018
May God treat our women of hormonal imbalance.

Pls God, the guys also need treatment for financial imbalance.

Thank you Baba.

7 Likes

Re: Treat Hormonal Imbalance Before Marriage – Medical Practitioner Advises Women by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 24, 2018
They'll rather prefer all night prayers than a visit to a Gynaecologist. Next, they'll blame village people. grin

5 Likes

Re: Treat Hormonal Imbalance Before Marriage – Medical Practitioner Advises Women by ednut1(m): 4:11pm On Nov 24, 2018
sad i know 2 babes who married as virgins who this shit affected. Abeg oluwa bless dem with pikin they seek

9 Likes

Re: Treat Hormonal Imbalance Before Marriage – Medical Practitioner Advises Women by mmadu5(m): 4:11pm On Nov 24, 2018
i can treat it for as low as 1 million naira im a professional doctor based in ikorodu but can travel to your destination , i have my equipment with me on the go ,
Re: Treat Hormonal Imbalance Before Marriage – Medical Practitioner Advises Women by positivedaveyy(m): 4:12pm On Nov 24, 2018
Ok.. Nice advice

Please read!

Good day all,
I'm a graduate of Biochemistry from UNIBEN with 2.2, and I've since completed my NYSC. I have 4 years working experience in diffrent fields ranging from Customer Service, Ticketing and Reservation, Supervisory levels, Office & Administration, Marketting, Computer Operations, and Teaching.
Diligence and commitment to duties are my watchwords. I'm also open minded and excited about learning new things and handling new opportunities.
I'm proficient in the use of Ms Office tools and packages as well as Social media flexibility.
I've worked as a Data entry Personnel at EXP Marketing Nigeria and it greatly improved my data entry skills.
I would appreciate if anyone can help or recommend me to someone as I'm presently jobless.
Please, be my connection and God bless your good hearts.
Location - Lagos, Abuja, South-South & South-East
Contacts - 09038561889 & 08025341558
ighagbonosayande@outlook.com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Treat Hormonal Imbalance Before Marriage – Medical Practitioner Advises Women by Geoffreymgk: 4:12pm On Nov 24, 2018
Domiciliary Acc Available to bring money in.
Verizon and Att accs Needed. Cart IPhones xs max
The fllg banks With ACH Support can be loaded Too. �
Re: Treat Hormonal Imbalance Before Marriage – Medical Practitioner Advises Women by Rocktation(f): 4:13pm On Nov 24, 2018
Truth is....you reaaaally cannot treat a hormonal imbalance. The best any doc can do is to try at achieving ovulation, with ovulatory stimulatory drugs, and by giving synthetic versions of the individual deficient hormones....to achieve ovulation and of cos, consequent pregnancy (with the exception of some thyroid gland diseases that surgery can take care of anyway). So if you're not trying to get pregnant, what is the sense in packing such drugs into your system?
We keep shouting treat treat...no one has ever told the one drug that can give a permanent solution to hormonal imbalances.

I've read testimonies on the internet tho, with claims that pregnancy rebooted their systems to start acting as they should. Then again, I'm yet to come across any patient in real time, to confirm that theory.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Treat Hormonal Imbalance Before Marriage – Medical Practitioner Advises Women by Jaynom(m): 4:15pm On Nov 24, 2018
Women need to be informed about postpartum. POSTPARTUM can destroy a Happy Home!

1 Like

Re: Treat Hormonal Imbalance Before Marriage – Medical Practitioner Advises Women by galaxy2020(m): 4:16pm On Nov 24, 2018
We have same issue in my family and almost 7 yrs, no issue, not even pregnancy for once. Frustration is setting in. God take control.

2 Likes

Re: Treat Hormonal Imbalance Before Marriage – Medical Practitioner Advises Women by theoldpretender(m): 4:17pm On Nov 24, 2018
Sunofgod:
See hustler.....making up ailments/new markets.

Women please ignore.....if anything treat wickedness first!

It happened to someone I know...and it affected her ability to have children...though when it got fixed...things went smoothly.
Re: Treat Hormonal Imbalance Before Marriage – Medical Practitioner Advises Women by Xavier5(m): 4:17pm On Nov 24, 2018

3 Likes

Re: Treat Hormonal Imbalance Before Marriage – Medical Practitioner Advises Women by biggy26: 4:19pm On Nov 24, 2018
Jhayeahsam01:
My bro, if she doesn't have it, she doesn't o. Even if she shows some interest cos of a one off interesting activity, she will return to status quo. So just pray for a lady that's a natural, but not too much o!

1 Like

Re: Treat Hormonal Imbalance Before Marriage – Medical Practitioner Advises Women by galaxy2020(m): 4:19pm On Nov 24, 2018
Drugs upon drugs still no single success, even after doing several tests.
Re: Treat Hormonal Imbalance Before Marriage – Medical Practitioner Advises Women by Lawrittanneka68(f): 4:20pm On Nov 24, 2018
Jhayeahsam01:
USE THIS PRODUCTS,REV -UP

Re: Treat Hormonal Imbalance Before Marriage – Medical Practitioner Advises Women by Lawrittanneka68(f): 4:25pm On Nov 24, 2018
galaxy2020:
We have same issue in my family and almost 7 yrs, no issue, not even pregnancy for once. Frustration is setting in. God take control.
HAVE YOU DONE HORMONAL PROFILE TEST WITH YOU PARTNER,IF YES SEND ME YOUR RESULTS ON WHATSAP,LET ME TELL YOU WHAT TO DO AND CONCEPTION WILL TAKE PLACE,08038220168
Re: Treat Hormonal Imbalance Before Marriage – Medical Practitioner Advises Women by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:32pm On Nov 24, 2018
Rocktation:
Truth is....you reaaaally cannot treat a hormonal imbalance. The best any doc can do is to try at achieving ovulation, with ovulatory stimulatory drugs, and by giving synthetic versions of the individual deficient hormones....to achieve ovulation and of cos consequent pregnancy. So if you're not trying to get pregnant, what is the sense in packing such drugs into your system?
We keep shouting treat treat...no one has ever told the one drug that can give a permanent solution to hormonal imbalances.

I've read testimonies on the internet tho, with claims that pregnancy rebooted their systems to start acting as they should. Then again, I'm yet to come across any patient in real time, to confirm that theory.
Some underlying causes has to do with diet. It could also be psychological.
Re: Treat Hormonal Imbalance Before Marriage – Medical Practitioner Advises Women by MsGood(f): 4:34pm On Nov 24, 2018
galaxy2020:
Sorry, bro. Please, get help and trust God. We'll rejoice with your family soon.

5 Likes

Re: Treat Hormonal Imbalance Before Marriage – Medical Practitioner Advises Women by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:34pm On Nov 24, 2018
Jhayeahsam01:
Tell her to change her mentality. She should enjoy the activity.

1 Like

Re: Treat Hormonal Imbalance Before Marriage – Medical Practitioner Advises Women by MsGood(f): 4:35pm On Nov 24, 2018
Xavier5:

What kind of equipment if I may ask.

#Xavier.
Lol...Your mind needs cleaning. I just got the joke!

2 Likes

Re: Treat Hormonal Imbalance Before Marriage – Medical Practitioner Advises Women by dominique(f): 4:40pm On Nov 24, 2018
Men should also do sperm analysis so they can know if they can start treating low sperm count before marriage

8 Likes

Re: Treat Hormonal Imbalance Before Marriage – Medical Practitioner Advises Women by tachacute(f): 4:46pm On Nov 24, 2018
Re: Treat Hormonal Imbalance Before Marriage – Medical Practitioner Advises Women by Mbenzy(m): 4:49pm On Nov 24, 2018
Allylic:
Yes..hormonal imbalance is real..I suffered from that shit....
hope it won't b a crime if I asked for ur contact so we could discuss more dis... my girl is currently experiencing this

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toddler Who Died 2 Days To Her Dedication Buried (Photos) / Akwa Ibom Blames High Rate Of HIV/AIDS On Influx Of Visitors / Killer Cop: Victim’s Daughter Develops Seizure After Mother’s Killing(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.