Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,403 members, 7,815,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

You Are God Dream Fulfilled - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Are God Dream Fulfilled (282 Views)

If We Are God's Children, Why Would He Send Us To Hell Forever For Sinning? ? / If You Are God, Which Of These Prayers Will U Answer? / This Generation Shall Not PASS, Till All These Things Be Fulfilled. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Are God Dream Fulfilled by sharpguy10(m): 11:16am On May 01, 2018
In the book of Genesis 2, God created Adam. God created this man to be like Him, act and live like Him. He then put him in the garden of Eden that is full of everything good just live Heaven. In that same Genesis, the bible also said that in the cool of the evening, God will come from Heaven to meet with Adam. They will talk and have fun. That was how God and man was relating to each other. There was never a separation between God and man. When satan saw the relationship that God has with man, he was jealous. So he then create a way to make God get angry with man. So make Adam and Eve to sin against God. He knows that God hate sin and that was the only way God can separate Himself from man. So God chase man out of the beautiful world He created for him. Then man was now suffering and struggling in life. But God was not happy with what was happening to man. He saw the struggle, pain and suffering Man was going through in life because of sin. That was not His dream for man. He created man to live like Him, have life like Him, to be a creator, to be world changer and to fellowship with him. So God created another plan by sending His only son to die for man so that His dream for man will be achieve. Through the death of Jesus Christ the sin that was separating man from God was removed. That man is you and I. The Adam sin that was upon us was removed by Jesus Christ. Our sin of past, present and future was destroy from us. God nolonger see you as a sinner but righteous person that he has recreated in Christ Jesus. You are as holy, righteous, blessed, successful, rich, prosperous,have all the money and everything you will ever need in this life within you, that is the new you God created that is inside you now. As Adam was when he was in the garden of Eden that is how you are now in Christ. As God sees Jesus that is how He see you now. God is with you to fellowship with you, talk with you and show you what to do to bring out that desire to manifestation.

What God want you to do now.
God want you to come to Him so that He can make you who He has made you to be.

How do you come to God.
1. By accepting Jesus: in the book of John, Jesus said I am the way, the truth and the life no one come to my father except by me. And Jesus also said in John 3 that except a man is born again he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. Jesus is the wayto the Father, when you accept Him, you have accepted God, you will have abundant life, joy, peace, prosperity, health and riches in your life. Why because in Him God recreated all thing and you. So if you want to accept Christ now please say this prayer:
Lord Jesus, I come to you today, I believe you die for me and on the third day you raise from the death. Now i accept you as my Lord and personal saviour. I am free and save now. Thank you God for saving me. Amen

2. By baptism: After you have given your life to Christ, the next thing to do is to get baptism so that the Old sin nature of man can be taken away and to be replace by the new man in Christ Jesus. The book of 1 Cor. 15, says the old man is of the earth and the new man is from heaven. When you baptise everything old in your life is now in the past. You now have the image of the heavenly in you just like Jesus.

3. Living by the word: When you done all this above steps the Spirit of God is now in you and with you. You can never again be separated from Him and He can never leave you. But there is one thing you need to do to keep that Spirit alive. That thing is living by the word of God. Why because through the word, you discover who you are, what God has done for you and how to receive and live in the finish work of Christ. Through the word you will also know the grace, wisdom, power, blessing that God has made available for me.

I hope you have get something from here. You are God dream fulfilled, you are His beloved, holy and His righteousness. So see yourself from the inside, think from the inside and live your life that way. Thanks for reading this post.

Keep prospering and soaring high in LIFE.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Watch 7 Seven Richest Nigerian Pastors In The World / If The World Knew The Truth / Inherited Curses.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.