Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,584 members, 7,843,816 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

'I Am Spending The Rest Of My Life With Chioma - Davido To Birthday Guests (Vide - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Am Spending The Rest Of My Life With Chioma - Davido To Birthday Guests (Vide (42613 Views)

Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta / The Chef Chi, Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend: 7 Facts You Didn’t Know Avril Rowland / "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Am Spending The Rest Of My Life With Chioma - Davido To Birthday Guests (Vide by Holuwatoobii(m): 5:30pm On May 01, 2018
atlast, david has just entered yawa

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Spending The Rest Of My Life With Chioma - Davido To Birthday Guests (Vide by Divay22(f): 5:34pm On May 01, 2018
NeeKlaus:

I will try. But if I see it's not possible to come out with everything, I will try my best to hustle out #20K. sad
Hustle 20k shocked shocked shocked
You're lazy o shocked not even 45m to get a Porsche
Re: 'I Am Spending The Rest Of My Life With Chioma - Davido To Birthday Guests (Vide by David160(m): 5:35pm On May 01, 2018
What exactly is this girl doing to him?
Re: 'I Am Spending The Rest Of My Life With Chioma - Davido To Birthday Guests (Vide by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 5:36pm On May 01, 2018
I wish them well!!!
Check my signature in blue below and contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link...
Re: 'I Am Spending The Rest Of My Life With Chioma - Davido To Birthday Guests (Vide by Masterclass32: 5:39pm On May 01, 2018
Everything is not juju. People still fall in love.
Wishing the couple the best.
Re: 'I Am Spending The Rest Of My Life With Chioma - Davido To Birthday Guests (Vide by NeeKlaus: 5:39pm On May 01, 2018
Divay22:
Hustle 20k shocked shocked shocked You're lazy o shocked not even 45m to get a Porsche
Ah! You want me to die ni? 45milla? shocked Have you seen the dogs in that Bank? They don't like me o. sad
Re: 'I Am Spending The Rest Of My Life With Chioma - Davido To Birthday Guests (Vide by kmaster007: 5:43pm On May 01, 2018
formatting
Re: 'I Am Spending The Rest Of My Life With Chioma - Davido To Birthday Guests (Vide by Eruditerichy(m): 5:43pm On May 01, 2018
This davido story don tire me. Thunder go fire any pastor whr go wed davido n chioma afta having plenty baby mamas
Re: 'I Am Spending The Rest Of My Life With Chioma - Davido To Birthday Guests (Vide by Divay22(f): 5:46pm On May 01, 2018
NeeKlaus:

Ah! You want me to die ni? 45milla? shocked
Have you seen the dogs in that Bank? They don't like me o. sad
They don't have to like you tongue
It's either you get 45m or I'm leaving
Re: 'I Am Spending The Rest Of My Life With Chioma - Davido To Birthday Guests (Vide by Femistico(m): 5:51pm On May 01, 2018
See as our yoruba broda been jazzed by igbotic Juju...omoh na to go investigate this matter ooo...no be small thing oo.....with the way this davido is oppressing everybody sef,, shey e no go make person dey think something else now... baba God plssssss bless me now
Re: 'I Am Spending The Rest Of My Life With Chioma - Davido To Birthday Guests (Vide by onatisi(m): 5:55pm On May 01, 2018
lets get something straight here , POLYGAMY IS PART AND PARCEL OF OUR AFRICAN CULTURE AND TRADITION.
the whites brought their own country laws and imposed it on Africans alongside the religion they brought with it.
according to our tradition there is nothing stopping a man from having as many wives as he deems fit and capable off. ladies who have accepted this have always turned out to be the real winners of their marital homes and marriages etc, anie idibia .
the whole trash that one man and one woman is a fathom that rarely works out in our culture , most men die early because of marital problems with the person they marry and because they dont want to go against the so called law of one man one wife .
davido will still sleep with other women and there is nothing chioma can do to stop that, 99% of married men will still have extra marital affairs , only women who accept this and tolerate their man will end up winning their homes and their man

NoToPile:

grin grin grin

As much as I am indifferent about this whole talk.
I can't believe I am reading this.

Sticking to a man through his sexual escapades (if it's true they ve been dating for 5 years) seems to be endorsed by majority of male nairalanders

I even read somewhere that she is blessed, seriously?

It is finished.

By the way davido should learn to keep something's out of the social media so he won't have to eat his words.

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Spending The Rest Of My Life With Chioma - Davido To Birthday Guests (Vide by RSVP: 6:09pm On May 01, 2018
David160:
What exactly is this girl doing to him?

I know grin grin .

Re: 'I Am Spending The Rest Of My Life With Chioma - Davido To Birthday Guests (Vide by lexy2014: 6:09pm On May 01, 2018
TheAngry1:
Amen o! I hope we won't be hearing stories that touch this time next year. Again I say a big Amen!
bros u just talk wetin de my mind
Re: 'I Am Spending The Rest Of My Life With Chioma - Davido To Birthday Guests (Vide by NWAFORH1(m): 6:16pm On May 01, 2018
....then chioma will spend the rest days of her life with me, ask lalasticlala! #secrete
Re: 'I Am Spending The Rest Of My Life With Chioma - Davido To Birthday Guests (Vide by NeeKlaus: 6:38pm On May 01, 2018
Divay22:

They don't have to like you tongue
It's either you get 45m or I'm leaving
Okay, we can work this out. You don't have to go, we can work this out. sad
Re: 'I Am Spending The Rest Of My Life With Chioma - Davido To Birthday Guests (Vide by omoiyalayi(m): 6:44pm On May 01, 2018
skales67:

Please Chioma is a "she"

RIP English!

Thank you professor

U were supposed to know it was a typo error

Tnx for pointing it though
Re: 'I Am Spending The Rest Of My Life With Chioma - Davido To Birthday Guests (Vide by Skmoda360(m): 6:49pm On May 01, 2018
is this coming from davido ? wow!!?
Re: 'I Am Spending The Rest Of My Life With Chioma - Davido To Birthday Guests (Vide by Skmoda360(m): 6:52pm On May 01, 2018
YorubaAssasin:
Your wahala!
Thunder fire you and Chioma! angry
broda mi ejebure......pls no vex...
Re: 'I Am Spending The Rest Of My Life With Chioma - Davido To Birthday Guests (Vide by Divay22(f): 6:57pm On May 01, 2018
NeeKlaus:

Okay, we can work this out. You don't have to go, we can work this out. sad
Hmmm
Oya get to work
Re: 'I Am Spending The Rest Of My Life With Chioma - Davido To Birthday Guests (Vide by carlosman: 7:22pm On May 01, 2018
AdeMavrodi:
Wizkid more mature than Davido. Wizkid far better than Davido. This guy just keeps doing immature things, U impregnate alot of ladies and suddenly start showering love on a new mama, tell me what is more scum than that,
this idiot's still living in the past. These guys you're comparing to each other ave already made it in life, watever they do with their lif is their fuckin bizness, why don't you make it in life first before commentin trash!
Re: 'I Am Spending The Rest Of My Life With Chioma - Davido To Birthday Guests (Vide by lion042(m): 7:49pm On May 01, 2018
How are you, lets start our own love and see where it will lead us... grin grin grin
Amarabae:
Dear chioma ,
Na me, oriaku Amara de call you,
Can you give me the address and phone of the baba wey dey do juju for you.
grin
The juju man deserve a statue from okorocha.
Look at how you mix the thing inside ofe owerri and davido consume am,
Ride on jare
Re: 'I Am Spending The Rest Of My Life With Chioma - Davido To Birthday Guests (Vide by wristbangle: 8:29pm On May 01, 2018
Amarabae:
Dear chioma ,
Na me, oriaku Amara de call you,
Can you give me the address and phone of the baba wey dey do juju for you.
grin
The juju man deserve a statue from okorocha.
Look at how you mix the thing inside ofe owerri and davido consume am,
Ride on jare

Wicked housewife sad cry
The guy up there quoting amarabae about love, by the time her 6pack husband land u better slap, ur sense whey u troway go magic come.

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Spending The Rest Of My Life With Chioma - Davido To Birthday Guests (Vide by Olaleckzyte: 8:53pm On May 01, 2018
Lol, this whole things should just end with "just kidding "...but anyways congrats to chichi, the baba gave you legit �
Re: 'I Am Spending The Rest Of My Life With Chioma - Davido To Birthday Guests (Vide by MarieSucre(f): 9:24pm On May 01, 2018
hannysur8:
I swear if you can do all these your man will be ready to live with you for life

Stop Nagging, be Unpredictable, give Him Space,express Your Love,be Honest,Communicate,improve Compatibility,learn how to cook and try to satisfy him on bed.

What if my man is negative aspect of all the while name things and he refuses to change but he wants to buy me a Porsche and live with me for the rest of our lives. Should I go ahead?
Re: 'I Am Spending The Rest Of My Life With Chioma - Davido To Birthday Guests (Vide by MarieSucre(f): 9:25pm On May 01, 2018
YorubaAssasin:

Craze dey ur head, abi? angry angry angry

Cuz of money... she's blessed, abi? 9ja and poverty mentality.. 5 & 6 undecided
So she should blessed because of poverty instead. What is wrong with bad belle Nigerians sef.
Re: 'I Am Spending The Rest Of My Life With Chioma - Davido To Birthday Guests (Vide by YorubaAssasin: 9:32pm On May 01, 2018
MarieSucre:

So she should blessed because of poverty instead. What is wrong with bad belle Nigerians sef.

We sabi animals like you, don't we? Asiwin lasan
Re: 'I Am Spending The Rest Of My Life With Chioma - Davido To Birthday Guests (Vide by moshino(m): 10:06pm On May 01, 2018
NeeKlaus:
Honezly, if I see one more news concerning these two attention seekers again , I will rob the CBN and I will rob it dry! Try me and see... angry

Lazy Nigerian youth, na only mouth you get, who give you liver to rob even #100.
Re: 'I Am Spending The Rest Of My Life With Chioma - Davido To Birthday Guests (Vide by Toks2008(m): 10:46pm On May 01, 2018
Vikky014:
my toks my toks. longest time.

My Vicky my Vicky.
Re: 'I Am Spending The Rest Of My Life With Chioma - Davido To Birthday Guests (Vide by blunt(m): 11:00pm On May 01, 2018
AdeMavrodi:
Wizkid more mature than Davido. Wizkid far better than Davido. This guy just keeps doing immature things, U impregnate alot of ladies and suddenly start showering love on a new mama, tell me what is more scum than that,
You sound so pained....guy stop drink panadol for another man headache
Re: 'I Am Spending The Rest Of My Life With Chioma - Davido To Birthday Guests (Vide by lilyheaven: 11:02pm On May 01, 2018
praiseneofingz:
david stop this nonsense
I was hoping you won't make this statement but you eventually did.... omg
Infatuation is shaking him ( youthful feeling of passion)
Called Love.
Re: 'I Am Spending The Rest Of My Life With Chioma - Davido To Birthday Guests (Vide by Lorenzop: 11:37pm On May 01, 2018
AdeMavrodi:

If this is your yardstick for maturity then you are wrong, ask TUFACE how far because last I checked, he had several kids out of wedlock but still settled for one person, trust me its ladies that throws themselves at this so called celebrities. #FACt
Re: 'I Am Spending The Rest Of My Life With Chioma - Davido To Birthday Guests (Vide by Nobody: 12:24am On May 02, 2018
Davido and publicity stunt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adenike Oyetunde: Stop Using My Images For Disability Campaigns / ICPC Arrests D'banj For Fraudulently Diverting N-Power Funds - Premium Times / Chika Ike Shares Sexy Photo, Annie Idibia, Ini Edo, Rita Dominic, Others React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.