Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,533 members, 7,770,379 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:07 AM

Red Dead Redemption Rdr - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Red Dead Redemption Rdr (2787 Views)

Add Me For Fifa 12 Div 1 Ready To win Rdr Or Mw3 my id DerrickEbili / Ps3 Red Dead Redemption Game Of Year Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Red Dead Redemption Rdr by tobennae(m): 5:03pm On May 19, 2010
Gamers world over are gushing over the release of this game yesterday and this forum is quiet about it?
How can I get RDR here in Naija now?
Anybody got it for sale?

Anybody playing it already?
How is it?
Are the rave reviews online true?
People are saying the XB360 version is better than PS3 as per frame rates et al
True or false?

Somebody?
Anybody?
Re: Red Dead Redemption Rdr by Mobinga: 11:32pm On May 19, 2010
gnn.com.ng they can deliver it to your doorstep by wednesday
Re: Red Dead Redemption Rdr by suprted(m): 4:06am On May 24, 2010
i have it on ps3. it looks good, you have to remember that most of the time you don't notice graphical differences or lack thereoff between the systems
Re: Red Dead Redemption Rdr by init4dmoni(m): 8:13pm On May 26, 2010
the 360 is 720p with 2xMSAA
the ps3 is 644p (some sort of blur AA)
just wanted to clear the air
Re: Red Dead Redemption Rdr by Bawss1(m): 4:34pm On May 28, 2010
Just got hold of the game two days ago and played it for a bit. Yeah it sure is rich in the graphics department and the storyline looks interesting. Basically its another GTA in a western setting.
Re: Red Dead Redemption Rdr by ritchboy(m): 10:45am On May 29, 2010
Well it's a good game but like GTA IV, the reviews are a wee bit generous.
Re: Red Dead Redemption Rdr by Nobody: 1:01am On Jun 12, 2010
init4dmoni:

the 360 is 720p with 2xMSAA
the ps3 is 644p (some sort of blur AA)
just wanted to clear the air

Keep sipping on that haterade nucca!! You and I know you are lying have you heard what rockstar themselves said about the game on each console? I'm playing it on my PS3 right now and it runs at 1080p on my PS3 so I don't know what you talking about. I got it for my 360 for free as gamestop gift and it runs at 720p so I seriously don't what you are talking about. I can barely see the difference between both except that one runs in maximum definition (PS3 1080p) and other in 720p. Stop drinking haterade without ice nucca!!
Re: Red Dead Redemption Rdr by init4dmoni(m): 5:38pm On Jun 12, 2010
9jaganja:

Keep sipping on that haterade nucca!! You and I know you are lying have you heard what rockstar themselves said about the game on each console? I'm playing it on my PS3 right now and it runs at 1080p on my PS3 so I don't know what you talking about. I got it for my 360 for free as gamestop gift and it runs at 720p so I seriously don't what you are talking about. I can barely see the difference between both except that one runs in maximum definition (PS3 1080p) and other in 720p. Stop drinking haterade without ice nucca!!
Lmfao!!!
what do you know about resolution??
the native resolution of the game on ps3 and x360 is 640p and 720p respectively
it's upscaled on your tv to either 720p or 1080p depending on the resolution of the tv
you clearly know nothing about games
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-red-dead-redemption-face-off
please read that and stop disgracing yourself
Re: Red Dead Redemption Rdr by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jun 12, 2010
init4dmoni:

Lmfao!!!
what do you know about resolution??
the native resolution of the game on ps3 and x360 is 640p and 720p respectively
it's upscaled on your tv to either 720p or 1080p depending on the resolution of the tv
you clearly know nothing about games
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-red-dead-redemption-face-off
please read that and stop disgracing yourself

Stop hating we both know xbox 360 only does 420p and it's TVs that upscale to 720p. My PS3's RDR plays at 1080p and it's crystal clear and a tad better than 360's version which is 420p but my TV doesn't do 420p so it upscales to 720p. Check 360's native resolution. I don't want to argue I have the game for both console. Have you played the game on both console? If you have then your post is a lie but if you haven't and again like tex you don't have objective evidences to back your claims except posting articles from online. It makes you seem lame to me. Play it on both consoles not watch it online or something.
Re: Red Dead Redemption Rdr by init4dmoni(m): 1:54pm On Jun 13, 2010
9jaganja:

Stop hating we both know xbox 360 only does 420p and it's TVs that upscale to 720p. My PS3's RDR plays at 1080p and it's crystal clear and a tad better than 360's version which is 420p but my TV doesn't do 420p so it upscales to 720p. Check 360's native resolution. I don't want to argue I have the game for both console. Have you played the game on both console? If you have then your post is a lie but if you haven't and again like tex you don't have objective evidences to back your claims except posting articles from online. It makes you seem lame to me. Play it on both consoles not watch it online or something.
lolwut??
omg!!!! shocked
i saved that post so i can quote you later
even the wii does 480p tongue
the ps3 and the 360 are called "HD" consoles, meaning they can do 720p(though not all the games are) and "Very few" games do 1080p
i can come to a conclusion that you know absolutely nothing about resolution sad
and please for God's sake go to the link i posted
Re: Red Dead Redemption Rdr by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 13, 2010
init4dmoni:

lolwut??
omg!!!! shocked
i saved that post so i can quote you later
even the wii does 480p tongue
the ps3 and the 360 are called "HD" consoles, meaning they can do 720p(though not all the games are) and "Very few" games do 1080p
i can come to a conclusion that you know absolutely nothing about resolution sad
and please for God's sake go to the link i posted
Go figure graphical resolution is. not your TV resolution 360 my wii also plays in 720p on my TV doe that mean it's HD? Keep being clueless.
Re: Red Dead Redemption Rdr by init4dmoni(m): 8:01pm On Jun 13, 2010
your a big fool sad
arguing with you is a waste of my time

ps: the wii can only render games at 480p
it is upscaled to 720p on your tv
btw unless you some kind of high tech tv that displays the native resolution of content fed into it, there is no way for you to tell the native resolution of anything
For the last time, read the Goddamn link
Re: Red Dead Redemption Rdr by malikalhaj: 9:42pm On Jun 13, 2010
Jeez!!! both of you cut it out RDR is just like GTA IV 2 me but in cowboy style. . . . don't no wat the fuss is all about but i like GTA
Re: Red Dead Redemption Rdr by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 13, 2010
init4dmoni:

your a big fool sad
arguing with you is a waste of my time

ps: the wii can only render games at 480p
it is upscaled to 720p on your tv
btw unless you some kind of high tech tv that displays the native resolution of content fed into it, there is no way for you to tell the native resolution of anything
For the last time, read the Goddamn link

Why would I want to read from a link when I have the game on both console an can tell the difference? So reading from a link will tell me not to believe what I see but what I don't? Please. Yeah you are right, I'm a big fool, you win. Bye bye!! Thanks
Re: Red Dead Redemption Rdr by ritchboy(m): 1:07am On Jun 15, 2010
Stop hating we both know xbox 360 only does 420p and it's TVs that upscale to 720p.

JESUS WEPT!!
Re: Red Dead Redemption Rdr by Mobinga: 3:37am On Jun 22, 2010
Is there a PC version? Let me torrent buy on D2D
Re: Red Dead Redemption Rdr by bursyus: 11:34pm On Jun 30, 2010
it's just an argument. i dont see any reason why shd call him a fool. pls geta grip of urself
Re: Red Dead Redemption Rdr by Gigihealth: 2:59pm On Oct 20, 2016
Red Dead Redemption 2 has finally been announced by Rockstar after six years of anticipation. Click on the link below to get details on the release date and also trailer.
http://www.urbantvshows.com/red-dead-redemption-2-trailer-red-dead-redemption-2-release-date/
Re: Red Dead Redemption Rdr by brightpre(m): 5:04pm On Oct 20, 2016
9jaganja:

Why would I want to read from a link when I have the game on both console an can tell the difference? So reading from a link will tell me not to believe what I see but what I don't? Please. Yeah you are right, I'm a big fool, you win. Bye bye!! Thanks
you are just disgracing your self,rdr run better on the 360.
Re: Red Dead Redemption Rdr by Uchetechs(m): 2:14pm On Oct 06, 2019
. Red Dead Redemption 2 PC Version is set to release November, also, pre-order starts in few days' time
Re: Red Dead Redemption Rdr by DaveHert(m): 12:19pm On Oct 09, 2019
Uchetechs:
. Red Dead Redemption 2 PC Version is set to release November, also, pre-order starts in few days' time

Are u trying to revive this dead thread?

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Pay For Stuff On PSN? / 100 Ways To Die In Skyrim / Chess Puzzles (1,2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.