Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,313 members, 7,957,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:03 PM

How Do You Pay For Stuff On PSN? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / How Do You Pay For Stuff On PSN? (2839 Views)

How To Unban Your PS3 And Log Into Psn On A Jailbroken PS3. / Nigerian Online Ps3 Gamers Community - Pls Drop Your Psn Id Here / Pro Evo Mini League On Psn And Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Pay For Stuff On PSN? by Noctis(m): 1:08am On Nov 04, 2012
I had to open my psn account with a south african address cos Nigeria isn't on the country list. Now i need to add funds to my account but i can't cos the details on my mastercard (billing address) don't match my PSN account details. How do you guys get around this?
Re: How Do You Pay For Stuff On PSN? by dadar4tee(m): 6:46am On Nov 04, 2012
You've got to have a credit card if uu have ann accnt wif gtbank nd ur upp 2 18 u can get1 a mastercard u would use dat 2pay on psn
Re: How Do You Pay For Stuff On PSN? by dadonda: 9:45am On Nov 04, 2012
I won't advice you to input your card details in psn. Cancel your South Africa account and open a UK or US account. Order PSN cards from www.eazyshoppa.com and use the codes to recharge your online wallet. That's how I do mine. Cheers
Re: How Do You Pay For Stuff On PSN? by omafones: 1:07pm On Nov 05, 2012
Simple

Open another PSN account using a UK address- you will need to use another email that has never been used on PSN before. Then buy voucher denominated in UK pounds, pay naira at www.Omagames.com

see us at 130 Awolowo Rd, Ikoyi, Lagos

or call 08033068085 or email info@omagames.com.

for instance £25 UK voucher is N8500
Re: How Do You Pay For Stuff On PSN? by Noctis(m): 3:47pm On Nov 05, 2012
All very helpful, thanks.
Re: How Do You Pay For Stuff On PSN? by Noctis(m): 3:55pm On Nov 05, 2012
I'm trying to decide between the US and the UK store. The US gets games faster but i expect it'll have more restrictions too.
Re: How Do You Pay For Stuff On PSN? by dadonda: 9:47pm On Nov 05, 2012
US PSN store is slightly cheaper than the UK PSN store. Its something to consider.
Re: How Do You Pay For Stuff On PSN? by omafones: 12:39am On Nov 06, 2012
dadonda: US PSN store is slightly cheaper than the UK PSN store. Its something to consider.

US PSN are slighter cheaper, but UK is more readily available. If you can get US PSN card easily then your better off with US.
Omagames.com gets you UK PSN within a couple of hours of payment

(1) (Reply)

How To Fix Audio Problem In Call Of Duty Mobile | How To Sound Problem In Cod Mo / How Can I Patch My Pes 2011 To Pes 2017 Or 18? / Dark Souls 3 Hardest To Least Difficult Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.