Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Cars Comparison - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Cars Comparison (820 Views)

Donald Trump's Beast Vs Vladimir Putin's Bunker On Wheels (Photo Comparison) / [expert Car Comparison] Camry Vs Corolla, Which Used Car Should You Buy? / The Official Car Comparison/Recommendation Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cars Comparison by GBJakes(m): 4:30pm On May 01, 2018
Please I need to know which among this cars Toyota Highlander 05 and BMW X3 05, can best be maintained and durable in Nigeria. Thank you for your expertize
Re: Cars Comparison by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 01, 2018
GBJakes:
Please I need to know which among this cars Toyota Highlander 05 and BMW X3 05, can best be maintained and durable in Nigeria. Thank you for your expertize

My friend, don't be an idiot. It is a taboo to mention those 2 brands in a sentence. I keep telling people that if you're still worried about the maintenance cost of any car, then it's better to stick with your legediz rover - because you're not yet ready to own a car.

In terms of durability, take both SUVs to elegushi or eloko beach and have them ball on beach sand.

While the Bmw X3 will be galloping effortlessly & seamlessly like an argentine-breed stallion, the highlander will keep spinning on the same sport without moving an inch forward or backward - while covered in thick black smoke & about to go up in flames.

Look, if i want to kill you, I'll just tell you to go for the Highlander. grin

BMW - The Ultimate Driving Machine!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Used #diesel #generators 10kva To 500kva / Very Neat 05 Honda Pilot / Nigeria Drivers License Renewal: What Is Bypass Capture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.