Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

If You're To Design Your Dream Smartphone.... - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / If You're To Design Your Dream Smartphone.... (7255 Views)

Which Is The Fastest Browser You're Using At The Moment / If You're A New Airtel Use This Code To Get 20gb Right Now On Any Sim / What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You're To Design Your Dream Smartphone.... by Mouthgag: 8:04am On May 03, 2018
mumureloaded:
10g ram
500g ROM
android version latest
processors my name 40
security finger print
4.5 inch
waterproof
dust prove
10000 mah
50minutes fully charge from 0%
armoured glass
not too heavy
bazeless or whatever
GPS
no front camera
back camera 27mega pixel
wireless charging
and not explosive, you know what I mean
You no sabi better thing
Na that 4.5 inch spoil everything.
Re: If You're To Design Your Dream Smartphone.... by Felixalex(m): 8:07am On May 03, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:
let be straight foward here and be real,mine goes thus-

1. 6.0 inch super amoled 1080p, bezeless ___those who knows what it takes with screen aspects will know

2. 2.0ghz hexa core Snapdragon 6-8___ aint want worst smartphone experience.

3. 4000mah,3.0 qualcomm___ please aint want heavy phone,my snapdragon chipset will out perform 8000mah of mediatek.

4. 128gb rom/6 ram___ we r in the era of notorious apps developers,what they know now is to develop high 3d apps,imaging Gameloft's gangster of 2gb size

and now the price to be below 100 dollar

Hmmm
Re: If You're To Design Your Dream Smartphone.... by Chochovini: 8:13am On May 03, 2018
bonarhyme:
I WANT MINE TO BE THIS WAY;
HARDWARE: MADE WITH DIAMONDS AS GLASSESS AND GOLDS AS CASING, 5.3 INCH SCREEN SIZE.
SOFTWARE: UTOPIA OS (COMBINATION OF ANDRIOD VERSION 100.2.5 AND IOS 111.1.2)
102 GB RAM
500.25 MHZ PROCESSING SPEED.
2500 MP FRONT AND REAR CAMERA.
20000Mili ampere battery.

IT CANT BREAK.
IT CAN FLY.
IT CAN WALK.
IT CAN SWIM.
20000mab? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: If You're To Design Your Dream Smartphone.... by iukpe: 8:15am On May 03, 2018
It should have an inverter can power my TV, lights and also charge my home inverter batteries. grin
Should be able to connect to my PC monitor and keyboard to run windows from external HDD.
Re: If You're To Design Your Dream Smartphone.... by Hasino2258: 8:15am On May 03, 2018
Lifeinterpreter:
Hmm agents everywhere. They don't want to do there own thinking anymore, they want free creativity from Nairalanders so that they will note them down and work on them, take the credit and the money, while the contributors gets nothing. Una Weldon ooo
same thing that I was thinking

1 Like

Re: If You're To Design Your Dream Smartphone.... by Chochovini: 8:16am On May 03, 2018
bonarhyme:
HARDWARE: MADE WITH DIAMONDS AS GLASSESS AND GOLDS AS CASING, 5.3 INCH SCREEN SIZE.
102 GB RAM

IT CANT BREAK.
IT CAN FLY.
IT CAN WALK.
IT CAN SWIM.
Wait o... I forgot to ask; All these features, at what price?
Re: If You're To Design Your Dream Smartphone.... by Diso60090(m): 8:23am On May 03, 2018
cheesy

Re: If You're To Design Your Dream Smartphone.... by Nobody: 8:33am On May 03, 2018
the ladies here are so funny!

As for me, i want a smartphone that should be able to minimize data consumption to the level of that of Symbian phones.

Thats the major thing for me.

1 Like

Re: If You're To Design Your Dream Smartphone.... by CodeTemplar: 8:35am On May 03, 2018
Most people are dropping specs forgetting that those specs eat up power and other resources.

For me:
RAM: 1 - 1.5 GB
Screen: 960 X 540 px
Input: QWERTY
Camera: 13MP (8MP managable)
Battery: 3500mah
Dual SIM.

This should handle important tasks like email, call, browsings, sm apps, whatsapp,
Re: If You're To Design Your Dream Smartphone.... by HURIICANE: 8:44am On May 03, 2018
6.3inches without bezels
up to 10000mah real capacity battery but phone should be reasonably flat
snapdragon 8090(we are still in 845 now grin
16gb Ram
50 terabytes ROM
upto 50 terabytes and dedicated memory card slot
12k screen (we are still in 4k screen) cheesy
up to 50mega pic camera both rear and front
finger printer sensor and eye scanner
Re: If You're To Design Your Dream Smartphone.... by TrendsVibes(m): 8:49am On May 03, 2018
bonarhyme:
102 GB RAM

IT CANT BREAK.
IT CAN FLY.
IT CAN WALK.
IT CAN SWIM.

grin grin Can it Skype the Angels too??
Re: If You're To Design Your Dream Smartphone.... by TrendsVibes(m): 8:50am On May 03, 2018
Chochovini:
Wait o... I forgot to ask; All these features, at what price?

Free for virgins only grin
Re: If You're To Design Your Dream Smartphone.... by onyedika946(m): 8:56am On May 03, 2018
Smartphone wit free access to xvideos, am no greedy tho.

1 Like

Re: If You're To Design Your Dream Smartphone.... by Nobody: 9:05am On May 03, 2018
Drabeey:
I still consider every phone not smart.Maybe when this kind of phone im about to mention is available I might reconsider my stance!

1. A phone should not be hardware again. what happens if a phone is a chipset inserted into our body and can connect with the brain where u can imagine yourself calling a friend and u can hear the recipient loud and clear all in ur head.

2.Maybe the can design it this way.... let it be virtual, I mean we can have a spectacle that could be strapped to the eyes and only you can see the number u are dialling into the air alone, then it can also look like an hologram!

please like if you think it's possible and share if not

Drabeey was HERE

When the only thing closest to invention you have done is to connect your bulb

1 Like

Re: If You're To Design Your Dream Smartphone.... by olusola200: 9:09am On May 03, 2018
Very flat

Video recording without showing on phone

Sending pictures and video to out to a. Number automatically
Re: If You're To Design Your Dream Smartphone.... by Postanalyser: 9:10am On May 03, 2018
an ATM
a Restuarant
a Bar
Isi ewu processor

1 Like

Re: If You're To Design Your Dream Smartphone.... by jameslojohn(m): 9:10am On May 03, 2018
full display: 6inch 2k battery: 5000 mAh ram: 6gb ROM: 126gb SD card: up to 400gb CPU: snapdragons 835 camera front :dual Sony 20 mp back: dual Sony 41 mp body: aluminum frame dual SIM

1 Like

Re: If You're To Design Your Dream Smartphone.... by jameslojohn(m): 9:11am On May 03, 2018
full display: 6inch 2k battery: 5000 mAh ram: 6gb ROM: 126gb SD card: up to 400gb CPU: snapdragons 835 camera front :dual Sony 20 mp back: dual Sony 41 mp body: aluminum frame dual SIM dual speaker with beat audio

1 Like

Re: If You're To Design Your Dream Smartphone.... by Flickzvill(m): 9:14am On May 03, 2018
Lifeinterpreter:
Hmm agents everywhere. They don't want to do there own thinking anymore, they want free creativity from Nairalanders so that they will note them down and work on them, take the credit and the money, while the contributors gets nothing. Una Weldon ooo
typical nigerian mentality nigga share ideas its not bad must you get credit for everything that why we are so backwards in terms of tech lets share this together you also will benifit from it. Bless you

1 Like

Re: If You're To Design Your Dream Smartphone.... by DatsAll1mSayin(m): 9:38am On May 03, 2018
Gimme a Galaxy S9+ with a 10g ram and a radio with rds that records, and I'm good. �
Re: If You're To Design Your Dream Smartphone.... by Osasnidas(m): 9:46am On May 03, 2018
me I would like a lightweight 5.7 inch phone a 1Ok mAH self rechargeable battery, a camera with eagle eye lens that can spot clear images from a very long distance (bird's eye view) comes with a holographic projector, an adaptive RAM that adjusts to the phone use such that there is no RAM limit, A Terabyte Memory with cloud support, titanium build with a full glass display inbuilt with fingerprint...
Re: If You're To Design Your Dream Smartphone.... by nathdim: 9:48am On May 03, 2018
A very powerful 6.3" phone with an inbuit handheld ps4 console and a 10000mah battery inside
Re: If You're To Design Your Dream Smartphone.... by Nobody: 10:21am On May 03, 2018
bonarhyme:
102 GB RAM

Your specs are well exaggerated but your processor speed caught my attention ⚠ 500.25 MHZ.
I suppose a Casio calculator has faster speed. At 0.5HZ, your dream wont even complete buffering before dawn CUs your phone won't boot either.

Smart watches like Moto and Gear clocks at 2.4 GHz these days.

Also, with such camera � quality, you made no mention of your Rom storage.

Please wake up. This is 2018.
Re: If You're To Design Your Dream Smartphone.... by Nobody: 10:35am On May 03, 2018
johnnyholtby:
Well as for me... starting from hardware...
The essential ph-1 combo ceramic, titanium but sapphire for the front (from HTC U ultra)... reason for sapphire is because it's close to diamond on MOH's scale of hardness hence it's gonna be almost scratch proof....
I'm gonna choose Pixel 2 camera.... iPhone X processor with 4gig of RAM and 256gig room coupled with 4000mah battery...sammy's latest flagship display (preferably 6.2inches with a tall aspect ratio)..IP68... HTC boom stereo speakers... I'mma go for Android OS but in iOS format due to there software optimization... Huawei RS biometric (rear fingerprint and under display fingerprint) since Samsung uses AMOLED panels...well for price..btw $700-$800

You appear to know this stuff well unlike most other ridiculous specs here. I love your creativity and imagination that encompasses the combination of hardware from multiple manufacturers to make a better and cost effective smartphone.
However, ALL modern day smartphones are products designed and manufactured by multiple firms already. Take the iPhone X8 for instance: The screen, processor and some other parts were made by Samsung. Same for Google Pixel phones whose parts were made by HTC.
Nevertheless, I see more collaboration by these firms ( not the Microsoft and Nokia type though) in 2019 as Wireless charging 5G connectivity and extreme flash storage are becoming the standard for feature phones.
Re: If You're To Design Your Dream Smartphone.... by chachanga: 10:42am On May 03, 2018
bonarhyme:
102 GB RAM

IT CANT BREAK.
IT CAN FLY.
IT CAN WALK.
IT CAN SWIM.
It can text pull out money from the CBN and post into my account automatically.
Re: If You're To Design Your Dream Smartphone.... by Nobody: 10:44am On May 03, 2018
questechie:
Am I the only one addicted to 5" smart phones? Want it polished aluminum, 4g ram, 4g enabled, 4000mAh. And on the cam dept 13mp minimum. The smartphone closer to the picture is Google Pixel. cool

You're not alone on the 5" craze. #NotTooWide #NotTooNarrow.
It'll prefer LTE rather than just 4G in 2018.
Nice specs
Re: If You're To Design Your Dream Smartphone.... by adegeye38(m): 10:48am On May 03, 2018
5.8 full screen full HD

900 were megapixels front

1000 were megapixel back

9 terabyte were ram

1 trillion were cores

100 were terabytes inner

Were os ,10000.0000

design : were breakable glass, fall down lasa tie ti bae

Name : were ni mi w9+
Re: If You're To Design Your Dream Smartphone.... by guji12(m): 10:57am On May 03, 2018
bonarhyme:
102 GB RAM

IT CANT BREAK.
IT CAN FLY.
IT CAN WALK.
IT CAN SWIM.
Hehehe.. wait till dey year 5021
Re: If You're To Design Your Dream Smartphone.... by kilojoDesigns: 11:35am On May 03, 2018
Bullet proof
Water proof
Fire proof
Automatic software updates in 5secs
Automatic hardware update( one can dream)
Special/dedicated ram for mining cryptos
Dna recognition software
100% clean energy usage
1mil mah battery
Perfected VR interface
Perfected AR interface
Auto cloud storage of entire data every 5secs
Auto data wipe and self destruct if stolen
100% Bio degradable
Total user protection from all harmful rays emited

To name a few.. grin

Check my signature tho

Re: If You're To Design Your Dream Smartphone.... by Nobody: 11:42am On May 03, 2018
While there are phones that had surpassed my expectations of a smartphone, I know it's fair to still love to own a phone with unique combinations of features which marvels me or had made life easier for me for the past 11 years.

Here are the specs:
Ram: 8 Gig
Rom: 128 Gig
Processor: 2.4GHz ARM Snapdragon with DirectX and mono gaming support.
Screen: 6" 'bezel less' OLED with 50 million colors and protected with Armored Gorilla glass 4.
Battery: 8,000MAH 4 cells lithium ion.
Charging: QI charging with turbo boost to 50% in 15 minutes.
Camera �: Back: Carl Zeiss Lens with 40MP with IR night vision, 4K video recording with shake stabilization and AR capable. Front: 13MP , AR, 720p video recording, Face Scanner for Windows Hello.
Audio: Digital Dolby backwards blasting duo speakers with low power consumption.
Network: Cellular: 5G, LTE, 4G, and below. WIFI: bgn, Wi-Fi 2, Wi-Fi direct, NFC, Bluetooth 4.5 low energy, Satellite � com.

Extra hardware: Gyroscope, NAT, GloNass, GPS, barometer, accelerometer, Xbox wireless, Ambient light sensor.

Security: BitLocker encryption, Face Id.

Out of box: Wireless Ear �� buds, 0.5 meter Usb type C cable, 2A Wireless charger, AR headset, and Windows continuum dock station.

Price: 60k max. Chikena....
Re: If You're To Design Your Dream Smartphone.... by tico1212(m): 11:56am On May 03, 2018
johnnyholtby:
Well as for me... starting from hardware...
The essential ph-1 combo ceramic, titanium but sapphire for the front (from HTC U ultra)... reason for sapphire is because it's close to diamond on MOH's scale of hardness hence it's gonna be almost scratch proof....
I'm gonna choose Pixel 2 camera.... iPhone X processor with 4gig of RAM and 256gig room coupled with 4000mah battery...sammy's latest flagship display (preferably 6.2inches with a tall aspect ratio)..IP68... HTC boom stereo speakers... I'mma go for Android OS but in iOS format due to there software optimization... Huawei RS biometric (rear fingerprint and under display fingerprint) since Samsung uses AMOLED panels...well for price..btw $700-$800

Lighter and opener
Re: If You're To Design Your Dream Smartphone.... by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 03, 2018
bonarhyme:
102 GB RAM

IT CANT BREAK.
IT CAN FLY.
IT CAN WALK.
IT CAN SWIM.
You fall my hand for processing speed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Need Help With The Tecno K7 Spark / This Phone Has 6GB Ram, 6000mah, 256GB Storage Space With Android 7.0 / How To Obtain Your National ID Card Through The NIMC Mobile App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.