Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

How To Use Facebook Ads To Get Quality Traffic And Results For Your Business. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Use Facebook Ads To Get Quality Traffic And Results For Your Business. (1688 Views)

BUA Cement Releases Financial Results For Q1, 2020, Records N20.1 Billion Profit / How To Use Facebook Ads To Your Advantage With This New Software / How To Use Facebook Ads To Your Advantage With This New Software (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Use Facebook Ads To Get Quality Traffic And Results For Your Business. by mambodilah: 11:08pm On May 01, 2018
Hello guys,
well, I have something very useful for you guys that will help you make money online.
This another opportunity for you guys and am going to make it easy and simple.

Making money online has so many methods if you will agree with me, but I can assure you one of the most effective ways of making money
online is by getting a lot of quality traffic filled with buyers and potential customers. So the best way of doing this is if you know where your audience are and a strategy to get them buying your products.

So am going to briefly talk about traffic source.
One of the well-known traffic sources on the internet is social media and the greatest, for now, is Facebook.

FACEBOOK: is one of the best places to get massive and quality traffic. but the thing is you need to know how to get this quality from facebook.

I am an internet marketer and I have tried a lot of strategies on facebook but you need to do a lot of testing with traffic before you can finally get it right. So I recently discovered a method I now use and I can assure you the method works like MTN cheat back in the days.

All you need is follow the right steps and you will get results for anything you are trying to promote.

leads
sales
landing page opt-ins
CPA conversions
product marketing (hot cake)
Affiliate promoting

and so on.

I will be showing you guys exactly what I did and in fact, I would like to share my results with you. and i know you will give me good testimony once you try this method. I doing this online training for those who serious about growing their business and getting results using Facebook and can afford my training fee which is very affordable. I can assure you get amazing results no matter what you are doing online. this method is working for me right now.

if you are in Lagos here we can also do a one on one training. so if you want to join in this online training the training fee is very cheap so you can get this knowledge and use it and get results for your business, so you can contact me or drop your WhatsApp number to get the training details for you to be part of this.

I won't be doing this for long so please don't ignore this opportunity again.

I will try to give you guys any update if necessary. and if you have any question please leave them in the comments below.

thanks for reading.
Re: How To Use Facebook Ads To Get Quality Traffic And Results For Your Business. by daddio(m): 11:19pm On May 01, 2018
mambodilah:
Hello guys,
well, I have something very useful for you guys that will help you make money online.

Making money online has so many methods if you will agree with me, but I can assure you one of the most effective ways of making money
online is by getting a lot of quality traffic filled with buyers and potential customers. So the best way of doing this is if you know where your audience are and a strategy to get them buying your products.

One of the well-known traffic sources on the internet is social media and the greatest, for now, is Facebook.

FACEBOOK: is one of the best places to get massive and quality traffic. but the thing is you need to know how to get this quality from facebook.

I am an internet marketer and I have tried a lot of strategies on facebook but you need to do a lot of testing with traffic before you can finally get it right. So I recently discovered a method I now use and I can assure you the method works like MTN cheat back in the days.

All you need is follow the right steps and you will get results for anything you are trying to promote.

leads
sales
landing page opt-ins
CPA conversions
Affiliate promoting

and so on.

I will be showing you guys exactly what I did and in fact, I would like to share my results with you. and i know you will give me good testimony once you try this method. I doing this online training for those who serious about growing their business and getting results using Facebook and can afford my training fee which is very affordable. I can assure you get amazing results no matter what you are doing online. this method is working for me right now.

if you are in Lagos here we can also do a one on one training. so if you want to join in this online training the training fee is very cheap so you can get this knowledge and use it and get results for your business, so you can contact me or drop your WhatsApp number to get the training details for you to be part of this.

I will try to give you guys any update if necessary. and if you have any question please leave them in the comments below.

thanks for reading.

Okay, how much please and what in case I'm having no blog or any means?
Re: How To Use Facebook Ads To Get Quality Traffic And Results For Your Business. by mambodilah: 11:23pm On May 01, 2018
daddio:

Okay, how much please and what in case I'm having no blog or any means?
what kind of business do you run? and what kind of ads do you want to run?
Re: How To Use Facebook Ads To Get Quality Traffic And Results For Your Business. by mambodilah: 10:03am On May 02, 2018
good morning guys
Re: How To Use Facebook Ads To Get Quality Traffic And Results For Your Business. by mambodilah: 2:33pm On May 03, 2018
the most effective way to make sales on your products or promotions is getting massive targeted traffic.
I will show you how to get targeted traffic and convert them to leads and then to sales.

1 Like

Re: How To Use Facebook Ads To Get Quality Traffic And Results For Your Business. by mambodilah: 9:27am On May 04, 2018
thank God for its Friday Guys.
Re: How To Use Facebook Ads To Get Quality Traffic And Results For Your Business. by mambodilah: 9:45am On May 09, 2018
the most effective way to make sales on your products or promotions is getting massive targeted traffic.
I will show you how to get targeted traffic and convert them to leads and then to sales.
Re: How To Use Facebook Ads To Get Quality Traffic And Results For Your Business. by mambodilah: 8:18pm On May 13, 2018
Happy weekend to you all.
Re: How To Use Facebook Ads To Get Quality Traffic And Results For Your Business. by koyeni(m): 8:22pm On May 13, 2018
mambodilah:
Hello guys,

leads
sales
landing page opt-ins
CPA conversions
Affiliate promoting

and so on.

thanks for reading.
I placed an ad this week. I observed it was approved but the ad dint deliver to d targeted audience.. What do i do?
Tnx
Re: How To Use Facebook Ads To Get Quality Traffic And Results For Your Business. by Michaelmercy(m): 1:33am On May 14, 2018
following
Re: How To Use Facebook Ads To Get Quality Traffic And Results For Your Business. by mambodilah: 12:53pm On May 16, 2018
koyeni:

I placed an ad this week. I observed it was approved but the ad dint deliver to d targeted audience... What do I do?
Tnx
It may be as a result of no funds on your Ads account. I mean you may not have money for Ads spent on your Facebook Ads account.
Re: How To Use Facebook Ads To Get Quality Traffic And Results For Your Business. by koyeni(m): 2:49pm On May 16, 2018
mambodilah:

It may be as a result of no funds on your Ads account. I mean you may not have money for Ads spent on your Facebook Ads account.
I tried funding my acct manually.. Twas saying my acct is set to b billed after ads are finished..
I don't know if opening a new acct could fix it.. Or any other means..
Or probably there's something I'm not doing right.. Pls help a brother
Re: How To Use Facebook Ads To Get Quality Traffic And Results For Your Business. by mambodilah: 4:05pm On May 16, 2018
koyeni:

I tried funding my acct manually.. Twas saying my acct is set to b billed after ads are finished..
I don't know if opening a new acct could fix it.. Or any other means..
Or probably there's something I'm not doing right.. Pls help a brother
\

check your Ad spend limit. Increase the limit so that you can add more funds.
If that doesn't work, try deactivating any all your current ad campaign. then try adding the funds manually.

Also, try using another payment option. You can use payU payment option for your Facebook ads.
Re: How To Use Facebook Ads To Get Quality Traffic And Results For Your Business. by Mike1964: 4:34pm On May 16, 2018
What to do: re-click the place order, the payment form should display - 2 payment options - credit card option (post-payment), and the visa and mastercard option (prepayment).
If you dont find the second option, click "Cancel", then re-click "Place order" or "confirm" asap. The second option will surely display this time, check it, and you can load the amount you want to pay in advance, and card details. Thereafter, your ad should start running.
Hope this helps.

Mikki
Re: How To Use Facebook Ads To Get Quality Traffic And Results For Your Business. by mambodilah: 9:24pm On May 16, 2018
Mike1964:
What to do: re-click the place order, the payment form should display - 2 payment options - credit card option (post-payment), and the visa and mastercard option (prepayment).
If you dont find the second option, click "Cancel", then re-click "Place order" or "confirm" asap. The second option will surely display this time, check it, and you can load the amount you want to pay in advance, and card details. Thereafter, your ad should start running.
Hope this helps.

Mikki

Thanks for the contribution mikki.
Re: How To Use Facebook Ads To Get Quality Traffic And Results For Your Business. by koyeni(m): 12:46pm On May 17, 2018
mambodilah:
\

check your Ad spend limit. Increase the limit so that you can add more funds.
If that doesn't work, try deactivating any all your current ad campaign. then try adding the funds manually.

Also, try using another payment option. You can use payU payment option for your Facebook ads.
Ok sir
Re: How To Use Facebook Ads To Get Quality Traffic And Results For Your Business. by mambodilah: 8:03pm On May 17, 2018
good.
Re: How To Use Facebook Ads To Get Quality Traffic And Results For Your Business. by planetx13: 8:23pm On May 17, 2018
mambodilah:
good.

Hello and good evening. I am really interested in this. I am into mini importation and I have some products on ground that I will to sell as quickly as possible. I am already making good sales but am really open to anything that will generate more sales. Hope to hear from you
Re: How To Use Facebook Ads To Get Quality Traffic And Results For Your Business. by mambodilah: 8:53am On May 18, 2018
if you can drop your contact so that we can communicate better.
Re: How To Use Facebook Ads To Get Quality Traffic And Results For Your Business. by planetx13: 9:40am On May 18, 2018
mambodilah:
if you can drop your contact so that we can communicate better.

WhatsApp 09080950214

(1) (Reply)

Would 25 Million Be Sufficient To Start A Gas Station? / 2.6 Million Naira In 30 Days With 1k Capital / BREAKING! CBN Lifts Dollar Restrictions – Imminent Naira Windfall For Oil Coys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.