Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,261 members, 7,954,003 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:41 AM

Uba Africard(prepaid Visa Card): Is It Still Working? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Uba Africard(prepaid Visa Card): Is It Still Working? (1759 Views)

Internet Transaction With First Bank Visa Card Is Now 200 Naira Per Dollar. / UBA Master Card & UBA Africard, What Is The Diffirence? / Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uba Africard(prepaid Visa Card): Is It Still Working? by cja4real: 6:35pm On Feb 23, 2012
Hello,

Recently, I went to a local UBA branch to request for a UBA AfriCard(prepaid visa card) and the customer service told me that they are currently having problems with it.I will like contributions from users of the said VISA card. Are you having problems with it?

(1) (Reply)

What Online Business Can I Start With 5k As A Novice. . / How To Make Money Teaching An Online Course On Udemy / Do u Want Your Business To Reach Out to 5million Active Nigerians?(come IN)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.