Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,407 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Standing Ovation To Cosplay And All The "VIN Police" For Sanitizing NL Autos - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Standing Ovation To Cosplay And All The "VIN Police" For Sanitizing NL Autos (3724 Views)

Where Is Cosplay / What's The Make And Model Of This Car From The VIN??? / VIN Tampering: A Case Study /Imgdump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Standing Ovation To Cosplay And All The "VIN Police" For Sanitizing NL Autos by Jazzlite: 5:20pm On May 03, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

ignore him, just our in-house jester
May Jehovah make you a jester uche. I think I have ignored you nitwits enough. I have no dealings with you and certainly not in my league of associates. It is best you Ignore anything concerning my moniker. For me you don't exist. And expect no reaction henceforth from my side. You are as useful as a used toilet paper to me.

2 Likes

Re: Standing Ovation To Cosplay And All The "VIN Police" For Sanitizing NL Autos by Jazzlite: 5:24pm On May 03, 2018
DonX001:
^^Ahh, okay, it appears there's been some inter-personality dynamics going on in the Autos section that I haven't been aware of.
Cool down and study. It doesn't take long....
Re: Standing Ovation To Cosplay And All The "VIN Police" For Sanitizing NL Autos by diportivo: 5:28pm On May 03, 2018
valarinz:

Pls don't tell me you took what I wrote seriously, really?

My mission on NL is to sell Volvo cars, all I'm doing is creating the awareness for it, that said, I for still no mind if u open my own thread for me angry I'll donate an accident free Volvo to Cosplay if you do, cool

I need anoda Volvo in my life bro

make I run go open thread on ur behalf grin

2 Likes

Re: Standing Ovation To Cosplay And All The "VIN Police" For Sanitizing NL Autos by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:32pm On May 03, 2018
Jazzlite:

May Jehovah make you a jester uche. I think I have ignored you nitwits enough. I have no dealings with you and certainly not in my league of associates. It is best you Ignore anything concerning my moniker. For me you don't exist. And expect no reaction henceforth from my side. You are as useful as a used toilet paper to me.

I don't take instructions from inept droopy armed troglodytes like you.

I've been here before you and I will be here long after you've sulked off in frustration grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Standing Ovation To Cosplay And All The "VIN Police" For Sanitizing NL Autos by thebigkendo(m): 7:23pm On May 03, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

I don't take instructions from inept droopy armed troglodytes like you

I've been here before you and I will be here long after you've sulked off in frustration grin grin

See wetin Una EgunMogaji don cause

2 Likes

Re: Standing Ovation To Cosplay And All The "VIN Police" For Sanitizing NL Autos by diportivo: 7:31pm On May 03, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

I don't take instructions from inept droopy armed troglodytes like you.

3 Likes

Re: Standing Ovation To Cosplay And All The "VIN Police" For Sanitizing NL Autos by obekediamondfuto(m): 4:31am On May 04, 2018
hahahahaha
Re: Standing Ovation To Cosplay And All The "VIN Police" For Sanitizing NL Autos by bayotwice(f): 7:37am On May 04, 2018
JTHBF30G030140249
Please, I need pre order photos of this vehicle.

CC: Ipfreely, Cosplay
Re: Standing Ovation To Cosplay And All The "VIN Police" For Sanitizing NL Autos by CarGuideNG: 8:47am On May 04, 2018
bayotwice:
JTHBF30G030140249
Please, I need pre order photos of this vehicle.

CC: Ipfreely, Cosplay

Hello Sir. We can assist with your request.

Get in touch for your comprehensive and premium vehicle VIN reports with photographs where often available.

We run a 24 hour service to meet your needs.

https:///send?phone=2347011116171

Click on the above link to contact us via whatsapp. We are also available via SMS, and emails to our Mobile Numbers listed above.

4 Likes

Re: Standing Ovation To Cosplay And All The "VIN Police" For Sanitizing NL Autos by obekediamondfuto(m): 2:02pm On May 04, 2018
we really deserve some accolades. truly... it was a rough start with extremists activities here and there.... glad we have hit one milestone.

my greatest accolade goes to the one dealer who has shown great commitment to ensuring that money is not misplaced for value and respect.

I should name the guy.... what's that his name again?? I need a meme asap

modified.... and that one guy has bitten the dust

2 Likes

Re: Standing Ovation To Cosplay And All The "VIN Police" For Sanitizing NL Autos by davit: 9:25am On May 06, 2018
Give it to them, cosplay, ipfreely and Co are doing a great job on auto section. Guys please keep it up!
Re: Standing Ovation To Cosplay And All The "VIN Police" For Sanitizing NL Autos by Nobody: 11:27am On May 19, 2018
DonX001:

Sorry o, I thought I saw his moniker on one thread tackling one of the "VIN-resistant" dealers.
Abi am I mistaken?
If I am let me know sharperly o, so I can do the needful.

Na correct guy
Re: Standing Ovation To Cosplay And All The "VIN Police" For Sanitizing NL Autos by Coolgent(m): 11:27am On Oct 13, 2018
Oga Cosply help me verify this 1HGCR2F83DA147118.
Thanks

Re: Standing Ovation To Cosplay And All The "VIN Police" For Sanitizing NL Autos by computerglobal(m): 11:48am On Oct 13, 2018
Coolgent:
Thanks

Contact us for your comprehensive vehicle report ..

Contact us on Whats-app now . Just a click away.

https:///send?phone=2348060365068

Call/Sms/Whatsapp (Vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068

Re: Standing Ovation To Cosplay And All The "VIN Police" For Sanitizing NL Autos by CarGuideNG: 3:16pm On Oct 13, 2018
Coolgent:
Thanks

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7835676_img20180922wa0004_jpeg2fc223638fa3a0ee5d18bd267c6b1547

Contact CarGuideNG for your guaranteed and accurate Comprehensive Vehicle History Reports

https:///+2347011116171 *Click Link

carguide.ng@gmail.com

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7792698_img20180913wa0007_jpeg5e03d1f7d380bd33363cb2adf7e95b89

1 Like

Re: Standing Ovation To Cosplay And All The "VIN Police" For Sanitizing NL Autos by CarGuideNG: 3:31pm On Oct 13, 2018
Coolgent:
Thanks

Hello Sir.

Contact CarGuideNG for your free premium history report available for this vehicle including the detailed Vehicle History, auction/airbag information, detailed pictures revealing the extent of the damage, and much more.

No other history platform provides these details at the minor cost that we do.

Have you been told that it's impossible to obtain the detailed pictures for your vehicle? Well contact CarGuideNG today and get a second, professional opinion! What do you have to lose? smiley

https:///+2347011116171

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Standing Ovation To Cosplay And All The "VIN Police" For Sanitizing NL Autos by computerglobal(m): 5:15pm On Oct 13, 2018
We offer NMVTIS AUTOCHECK CARFAX & BVIP FOR ALL VEHICLES WITH PICTURES

PLS NOTE NOT ALL VEHICLES HAS PICTURES

American & European Vehicle History
Contact COMPUTERGLOBAL FOR YOUR REPORT
Contact us today

Re: Standing Ovation To Cosplay And All The "VIN Police" For Sanitizing NL Autos by computerglobal(m): 5:19pm On Oct 13, 2018
Coolgent:
Thanks

Contact us for your comprehensive vehicle report ..

Call/Sms/Whatsapp (Vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068

Severe Front Collision
BIOHAZARD/CHEMICAL
Airbag deployed

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Between Sleeving And Half Engine? / Would You Keep The Old Version Of This Toyota Camry? / Please Advice! A friend needs advice On Buying his First Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.