Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,027 members, 7,835,484 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Sani Kaita Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sani Kaita Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today (15612 Views)

Red Card: Alex Iwobi Vs Sani Kaita / Sani Kaita Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today / Victor Anichebe Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sani Kaita Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:39am On May 02, 2018
mansakhalifa:

Agreed. He was culpable. He also had an accomplice. Yaku...
The both of them were really Foolish that day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sani Kaita Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today by Tiffbuxas: 8:39am On May 02, 2018
The mistake. These guys make is lack of investment if not... You should know wen ur time is up.... Wen u start coming to naija league u shud know u're done... And just face ur businesses.... I still respect people like Jay Jay for it
Re: Sani Kaita Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today by enonche85(m): 8:42am On May 02, 2018
kingthreat:
We will never forgive you for trying to do herdsmen fight against Greece in 2010. Aboki mumu

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Herdsmenism started from him right?
Re: Sani Kaita Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today by olasco18(m): 8:43am On May 02, 2018
enonche85:

I think dat match wa against South Korea.
No..it was greece..immediately after dt red card..their top striker samarasa cme in and score us
Re: Sani Kaita Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:49am On May 02, 2018
clive2u:
when he's dead he'l go to heaven or hell on loan. He's a microfinance bank player. 32years my nyash.

And if he is that idiot that caused our 2010 world cup exit against greece then he is going to hell on a free transfer cos we havnt forgiven him

Omg grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sani Kaita Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:50am On May 02, 2018
His career was clearly a failure. Played for 11 clubs mostly on loan. Na wah oo cheesy cheesy
Re: Sani Kaita Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today by viktagorion: 8:53am On May 02, 2018
Haba bros Kaita

You are not 32. Fear God.
Re: Sani Kaita Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today by zudozz: 8:58am On May 02, 2018
very good player..the only issue is that his younger brother celeberated his 48 birthday last month!
Re: Sani Kaita Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today by ArcMiniFC(m): 8:58am On May 02, 2018
7 Times REEKADO BANKS was Caught HIGH on SOMETHING

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-f_JmbaQaM
Re: Sani Kaita Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today by enonche85(m): 9:00am On May 02, 2018
olasco18:

No..it was greece..immediately after dt red card..their top striker samarasa cme in and score us

True.
Re: Sani Kaita Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today by FuckFuckBoy(m): 9:08am On May 02, 2018
Emvico34:
Ftc....

Who bring me here? wink
ftc ko,fct ni undecided
Re: Sani Kaita Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:14am On May 02, 2018
olasco18:

Samarasa Kwa??
Re: Sani Kaita Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today by jamace(m): 9:23am On May 02, 2018
cheesy
This type of lie can cause third world war.
Re: Sani Kaita Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today by pushking(m): 9:37am On May 02, 2018
Happy birthday to you man
Re: Sani Kaita Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today by ufuosman(m): 10:00am On May 02, 2018
Happy birthday to you bt for d age I think is 48
Re: Sani Kaita Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today by alsudaes1(m): 10:29am On May 02, 2018
Unlimited22:

The person whom I scapegoat for that world cup is Yakubu.
That thing pain me gan
I swear
Imagining it hurts more, even years after
Re: Sani Kaita Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today by VLongstrider(m): 10:34am On May 02, 2018
clive2u:
when he's dead he'l go to heaven or hell on loan. He's a microfinance bank player. 32years my nyash.

And if he is that idiot that caused our 2010 world cup exit against greece then he is going to hell on a free transfer cos we havnt forgiven him
This is the funniest piece I've read this yeah mehn. I died laughing grin
clive2u:

This is the funniest piece I've read this yeah mehn. I died laughing

1 Like

Re: Sani Kaita Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today by Starcent(m): 11:08am On May 02, 2018
clive2u:

Guy You no Get Conscience ooo

1 Like

Re: Sani Kaita Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today by ogbiwa: 11:10am On May 02, 2018
I only entered this thread to see if Nigerians have forgiven and forgotten this guy's mistake but alas! Nigerians don't forgive easily sha! Since 2010 haba. Truth is the guy's career has never recovered after that world cup. Look at the string of loans in his record and none was turned into a permanent contract, he couldn't even get one in a home based club. It's well
Re: Sani Kaita Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today by nelsonebby(m): 11:11am On May 02, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
Kaita 32 shocked

Then am 4 undecided
No
You have not been born yet.
Re: Sani Kaita Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today by kingthreat(m): 11:12am On May 02, 2018
enonche85:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Herdsmenism started from him right?

That was just some black humor

1 Like

Re: Sani Kaita Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today by SOFTENGR: 11:36am On May 02, 2018
brenister10:
Then a yam 15 years. But we all had great expectations from the guy but his village people reset his brain against Greece which ultimately caused a great set back on his career
Leave village people out of this.

Is it a crime to reside in the village?

I'm going to the city before people like you falsely accuse me of what I don't know.

1 Like

Re: Sani Kaita Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today by donbenie(m): 1:42pm On May 02, 2018
SillyeRabbit:
Nigerians always with excuse to justify their failure. Right, he got red-carded but we have seen teams who a match with 10 players.
We were leading in that game and were bossing the Greeks until Keita committed Hara Kiri..so,yes he is the number ONE culprit for our loss that day..
Re: Sani Kaita Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today by donbenie(m): 1:45pm On May 02, 2018
enonche85:

I think dat match wa against South Korea.
NO,it was our second match against Greece..

1 Like

Re: Sani Kaita Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today by enonche85(m): 5:25pm On May 02, 2018
donbenie:
NO,it was our second match against Greece..

Ok
Re: Sani Kaita Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today by lereinter(m): 7:29am On May 03, 2018
lalatisclala na u do this thread
the brain in sani is just same in buhari head too

(1) (2) (Reply)

Finidi George To Manage The Super Eagles Against Ghana And Mali / Messi Is "Mr Barcelona" - Tuchel Expects Messi To Stay / AFCON 2013 Opening Ceremony Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.