Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,689 members, 7,851,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:58 PM

Pretty Mike Reacts To Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma - READ NOW - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pretty Mike Reacts To Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma - READ NOW (21904 Views)

I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma / Davido Proposes To Chioma: 'Let's Get Married'. The Chef Chi Replies 'I'm Ready' / Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Second Hand & 20 Million Not N45M - Herald.Ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty Mike Reacts To Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma - READ NOW by Tisham20(m): 11:59am On May 02, 2018
you can't buy car we understand
Re: Pretty Mike Reacts To Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma - READ NOW by Nobody: 11:59am On May 02, 2018
Abeg make una relax. Nor be chioma name dey the motor ownership papers
Re: Pretty Mike Reacts To Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma - READ NOW by snazzy5050(m): 11:59am On May 02, 2018
Cornerstone2020:

I expected this, it is his opinion and his money you are the one shut up and mind your business
correct nigga
Re: Pretty Mike Reacts To Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma - READ NOW by snazzy5050(m): 12:00pm On May 02, 2018
NairaMaster1:

I think being broke has another definition on nairaland.

Because, Robert Mugabe shears similar view; is he also broke?

We use the world broke anyhow on nairaland.
seconded
Re: Pretty Mike Reacts To Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma - READ NOW by Abfinest007(m): 12:02pm On May 02, 2018
shout up bcus u can^t even afford it
Re: Pretty Mike Reacts To Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma - READ NOW by Reelmii: 12:04pm On May 02, 2018
well as for me, I can buy my girlfriend a motor while I buy my mum a car
Re: Pretty Mike Reacts To Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma - READ NOW by Tomi124837(m): 12:05pm On May 02, 2018
Bros sense fall on u becos u have it or more,u gonna do more than that self
Poverty mentality
Re: Pretty Mike Reacts To Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma - READ NOW by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 02, 2018
In Other Words,you Are So Broke And Stingy That You Can't Afford Nor Spare 45 Million Naira For The Babe You Claim To Love.
Wise Words Coming From A Broke Azz Like Ya.
Tufiakwa Just 45 Million.
Re: Pretty Mike Reacts To Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma - READ NOW by killuminati(m): 12:06pm On May 02, 2018
Davido na mumu walai. Ase in client ye grin
Re: Pretty Mike Reacts To Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma - READ NOW by GrammarNazi1(m): 12:07pm On May 02, 2018
joespiceman:
that's how poor people reasons. poverty is a powerful mental illness.
That's how poor people reason.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Reacts To Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma - READ NOW by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 02, 2018
A Lil trust is needed in a relationship
Re: Pretty Mike Reacts To Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma - READ NOW by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 12:11pm On May 02, 2018
joespiceman:
that's how poor people reasons. poverty is a powerful mental illness.
From his looks, does he looks like someone battling with poverty? He stated the fact, most girls that their sugar daddies or rich boyfriends to buy them cars. Many of them do have another guy that service their honeypot.
Re: Pretty Mike Reacts To Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma - READ NOW by Pat081: 12:11pm On May 02, 2018
CastedBlog:
Come on get out, only broke guys says such, Shey she will dress ur bed and u fvck another girl ontop.. Oloruburku
is her right now , man can date many as he want
Re: Pretty Mike Reacts To Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma - READ NOW by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 12:13pm On May 02, 2018
sankristol:
In Other Words,you Are So Broke And Stingy That You Can't Afford Nor Spare 45 Million Naira For The Babe You Claim To Love.
Wise Words Coming From A Broke Azz Like Ya.
Tufiakwa Just 45 Million.
I would rather advise men to buy cars for their parents than buying for girlfriends.

4 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike Reacts To Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma - READ NOW by NairaMaster1(m): 12:19pm On May 02, 2018
snazzy5050:
seconded

My brother, I taya for all this womanizers on nairaland.

That mike is not as rich as Davido doesn't mean he's broke.

If mike is broke because he's not as Davido according to nairaland, then, dangote is broke because he's not as rich as Bill gate.

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike Reacts To Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma - READ NOW by snazzy5050(m): 12:21pm On May 02, 2018
NairaMaster1:

My brother, I taya for all this womanizers on nairaland.

That mike is not as rich as Davido doesn't mean he's broke.

If mike is broke because he's not as Davido according to nairaland, then, dangote is broke because he's not as rich as Bill gate.
Sure... some peeps just talk outta ignorance!
Re: Pretty Mike Reacts To Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma - READ NOW by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 02, 2018
mysteriousman:
Some gals have done such, them go even give the other guy to drive them around in it and they will even make out in it. Some men that have bought cars for their gf in some universities will attest to this
una dey talk of carcheesy. I have seen with my two naked eyes... A dude go rent a big flat for im campus girlfriend and wen he's not around she will be inviting cultist and igbo smokers to have threes0mes spartacus type orgies with hercheesy. The flat will be smelling of weed and stale sweatcheesy. Some men don see i tell ucheesy.
Re: Pretty Mike Reacts To Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma - READ NOW by chinochizzy: 12:27pm On May 02, 2018
I've bought a girl a phone worth 45k and I later discover say she dey use that same phone I buy for her dey sex chat with another guy. honestly this guy is making alot of sense.
Re: Pretty Mike Reacts To Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma - READ NOW by agarawu23(m): 12:27pm On May 02, 2018
CastedBlog:
Come on get out, only broke guys says such, Shey she will dress ur bed and u fvck another girl ontop.. Oloruburku
lol, that dude isn't broke, all guys can't be stupid at the same time undecided
Re: Pretty Mike Reacts To Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma - READ NOW by agarawu23(m): 12:28pm On May 02, 2018
Brooke60:
Can we rest
nope we can't , until a lady buys her bf Porsche too grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pretty Mike Reacts To Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma - READ NOW by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 02, 2018
Investing so much on a girl that is not your wife is plain stupid IMO. But if the guy wants to spend, who are we to say no?
Re: Pretty Mike Reacts To Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma - READ NOW by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 02, 2018
opomulero101:
Funny but true sometimes
if na the girl wey u dey about to marry i don't see anything wrong if u can afford giving her a car...afterall na both of una go come get d car wen una dey married. But then just buying a car for a random chick cos of one mind blowing job she gave u mehn dats foolishness. Though most of our politicians dey buy brand new automobiles for their campus sugar babes and nollywood sugar babescheesy.
Re: Pretty Mike Reacts To Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma - READ NOW by ajademola2000(m): 12:36pm On May 02, 2018
This guy is saying the truth. Make dem calm down.. Men dey wey don buy pass porsche for girls, but we no shout. Pretty Mike is a socialite. He knows a lot of G with crazy money wey davido self dey bow for
Re: Pretty Mike Reacts To Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma - READ NOW by ImaIma1(f): 12:38pm On May 02, 2018
Who asked him? Can he even afford it?

Abeg stop looking for stupid excuses and justification.
Re: Pretty Mike Reacts To Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma - READ NOW by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 02, 2018
killuminati:
Davido na mumu walai. Ase in client ye grin
but they said dat chioma babe stood by him through thick and thin. Maybe this is his way to appreciate her loyalty. Question that should be asked though is why he no buy Sophia a car as well?
Re: Pretty Mike Reacts To Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma - READ NOW by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 02, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
A Lil trust is needed in a relationship
trust is earned my sister
Re: Pretty Mike Reacts To Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma - READ NOW by ngwababe(f): 12:49pm On May 02, 2018
Apelex:
Even if am Bill Gates I can't make the mistake of buying a Nigerian babe a car while still dating.

I can buy my WIFE the best car though. NOT my GIRLFRIEND.

The dude is correct and speaking from experience.
Our ladies f.vck around allot until they get married .

Married women Bleep pass Bro, no go there!

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Reacts To Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma - READ NOW by ifejilika(m): 12:55pm On May 02, 2018
True talk sha
Re: Pretty Mike Reacts To Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma - READ NOW by DozieInc(m): 1:02pm On May 02, 2018
kpaofame:
grin grin

Even some guys who have eaten other guys money from girls will come out to condemn this talk

Some girls are hoes and hoes aint loyal no matter what u do for dem...

Some girls are lovely and deserve all the lovely things this world can offer...

Mistake is giving a hoe the lovely treatment...

True bro
Re: Pretty Mike Reacts To Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma - READ NOW by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 02, 2018
He bought her a car, pays her 300k monthly minus school fees for his daughter, there was a time there had a quarrel and he was angry she insisted oh him buying her a Mercedes Benz
lefulefu:
but they said dat chioma babe stood by him through thick and thin. Maybe this is his way to appreciate her loyalty. Question that should be asked though is why he no buy Sophia a car as well?
Re: Pretty Mike Reacts To Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma - READ NOW by Elnino4ladies: 1:08pm On May 02, 2018
Pretty Mike is on point like decimal
Re: Pretty Mike Reacts To Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma - READ NOW by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 02, 2018
DonPiiko:
He bought her a car, pays her 300k monthly minus school fees for his daughter, there was a time there had a quarrel and he was angry she insisted oh him buying her a Mercedes Benz
hmm he has more than tried for her. Babymama business is really a lucrative business ...a long as u a babymama for a rich guycheesy. Either way i guess she might feel jealous of chioma right now.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Munachi Abii Celebrates Her 29th Birthday Today / Everyone Journalist Involved In Sex For Grades Documentary Got Credit – BBC / Where Is The Police Trust Fund? - Falz Asks (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.