Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,646 members, 7,851,181 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:43 PM

.. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / .. (614 Views)

Davido Shares Picture Of Chioma: "My Love, Can’t Wait To Spend Forever With You" / Davido Shares New Photo Of Chioma, His Chef Girlfriend / Throwback Photos Of Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido's Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by Sheydboss(m): 9:58am On May 02, 2018

1 Like

Re: .. by Yorobastard(m): 10:20am On May 02, 2018
Where is your proof? So all those his baby mama's are hustlers too....don't start this Yoruba vs Igbo thing now becos its too early....if you get sense you will focus in making more money and marry all the hustling Yoruba gehs with assurance then we can give you some accolades...

Meanwhile I see your topic as a joke
Re: .. by donstan18: 10:23am On May 02, 2018
cheesy
Re: .. by Nobody: 10:27am On May 02, 2018
The little boy is so pained that.

Tell him to use the lagoon

(1) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Alibaba And Seyi Law / "I Trained Davido To Become A Music Star" - Ademola Adeleke / Miracle Narrates How He Ran Out Of His Car Just 2 Meet An Elderly Fan Who Kept..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.