Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

I Lost My Wife Once But Over My Dead Body Before I Loose Her Again - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Lost My Wife Once But Over My Dead Body Before I Loose Her Again (1647 Views)

My Dead Neighbour / My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. / My Dead Uncle's Wife Needs Children From Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Lost My Wife Once But Over My Dead Body Before I Loose Her Again by Kumar4india: 10:31am On May 02, 2018
Good day LS,

My ex wife and I have been divorced for two years now. I cheated on her and our marriage never recovered from that. We tried to make things work but we just felt so hurt and broken after that. Now,when I look at the past,I think apart from the cheating,I didnt help matters much. This is because,I didnt work hard enough to make my marriage work. My wife asked me to attend a counseling session with her but I refused. I was too proud. I didnt want anyone coming into our private life and telling me what to do. I was also angry when my wife served me the divorce papers six months after that. I felt like I could do without her so in my pride,I signed it and before I knew it,the divorce was completed.

Its been two years after that and if I am sincere,I have not really moved on. I still think about her alot. My heart breaks too every time I go and visit my sons. They are 3 and 5. They always want us to get back together. Instead of me to try and work things out,I started dating other women immediately. I thought that would make my wife jealous. A year after,she started seeing an old friend of mine who we lost touch with. Greg and I were friends until he relocated to Canada. He and my wife connected on facebook and started to date. Well,my wife actually told me but I pretended like I didnt care. They have been seeing each other mostly online but he visits Nigeria to see her every three months.

Seeing my ex wife happy and how my old friend makes her happy makes me feel so jealous and I cant handle it. When Greg asked for my permission to date my ex wife,I ....

https://livelystones.com.ng/i-lost-my-wife-once-but-it-is-over-my-dead-body-before-i-loose-her-again/
Re: I Lost My Wife Once But Over My Dead Body Before I Loose Her Again by youngest85(m): 10:36am On May 02, 2018
There's nothing wrong in dating your friend's wife if she is your ex
Re: I Lost My Wife Once But Over My Dead Body Before I Loose Her Again by internationalman(m): 10:54am On May 02, 2018
Whether it's over your dead body or over your live body..

Losing her is losing her
Re: I Lost My Wife Once But Over My Dead Body Before I Loose Her Again by somadinho10: 11:01am On May 02, 2018
I
Re: I Lost My Wife Once But Over My Dead Body Before I Loose Her Again by greatme2good(f): 9:15pm On May 02, 2018
Have you made your intentions known to her? If no why not try and initiate some intimate talk with her. tell her exactly the way you wrote it up there. Remove ego from it oo you can see its haven't helped you all these while.
Re: I Lost My Wife Once But Over My Dead Body Before I Loose Her Again by Samuelgr8: 7:31am On May 03, 2018
definitely! when he had her, he didnt see her value to the point of granting ur friends permission to go after her. Apparently his friend has been eyeing her knowing her worlth.
internationalman:
Whether it's over your dead body or over your live body..

Losing her is losing her

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Wife Once But Over My Dead Body Before I Loose Her Again by enoqueen: 10:03am On May 03, 2018
U for finish the story sha. Cos he sweet....
Re: I Lost My Wife Once But Over My Dead Body Before I Loose Her Again by Samuelgr8: 4:44pm On May 04, 2018
grin grin grin
enoqueen:
U for finish the story sha. Cos he sweet....
Re: I Lost My Wife Once But Over My Dead Body Before I Loose Her Again by Kumar4india: 8:22am On May 21, 2018
hmm
Re: I Lost My Wife Once But Over My Dead Body Before I Loose Her Again by Boss13: 9:22am On May 22, 2018
Your friend is a disgusting human being and was never a true friend. Move on man. You got one less garbage

(1) (Reply)

Superlife STC30 Stem Cell / Pictures Of A Son, Father, Grandfather And Great Grandfather Together, Breaks Th / Nature Didn’t Wire Anybody To Be Anything,society Did

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.