Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

The Day He Said It Was Over... I Cried��� - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Day He Said It Was Over... I Cried��� (528 Views)

Apostle Suleman Have Said It All,but I Don't Believe In What He Says,just Becaus / The Day He Died / Chimamanda Adichie Nearly Cried Seeing Mother, Grace Ifeoma Read Online Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Day He Said It Was Over... I Cried��� by shontellybee(f): 10:37am On May 02, 2018
Everyday we fall in love. And everyday equally, we fall out of love. For in this game.this game of love. There is no certainty, because people and feelings change. Break-ups are inevitable and therefore should be fully expected. Nobody is ever too sure not to make mistakes or to fall off. Nobody is ever too sure not to change from been good to Been bad been bad to been worse than bad......click to read more of this dope piece!
https://shontellybee..com.ng/2018/04/the-day-he-said-it-was-over-i-cried.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

"Seer" A Story By Stopthecycle / Your Perfume Is A Problem By I May End Soon / 6(thriller)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.