Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,384 members, 7,812,131 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

"Seer" A Story By Stopthecycle - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / "Seer" A Story By Stopthecycle (519 Views)

When Hell Overflows. Story By Ufuoma Seunnla / A Lonely Heart (A Story) / "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Seer" A Story By Stopthecycle by stopthecycle: 11:45am On May 03, 2018
Hi guys. k its my first time writing . I'd like you guys to critique my work do I can see how to improve it. thanks guys...
Re: "Seer" A Story By Stopthecycle by stopthecycle: 12:00pm On May 03, 2018
Chapter One
"Leave me alone!" she screamed as she ran for her life. Her pursuers two middle aged young men in blue jeans and nothing buy a black leather jacket on their torso paid her no heed. " Please...I wont tell anyone I swear" she pleaded as she kept running. "You better stop or we'l make it even more painful for you" the taller of the tei men threathened. she got to a bend on the street and darted into a bush part with the two men still in pursuit. still scared, her heart beating in her chest, it was midnight and it was a desert area. no one lived close by, no one to help her. she came to a crossroad and took her right. she sensed them getting closer. A tree she noticed was close by and his behind it crouching. she heard footsteps running past the tree and let out a sigh of relief. they had missed her she thought. still peeking from behind the tree, she tiptoed toward the dirt road, looking at the direction she thought she heard the footsteps run to. "they are gone" she thought.. gulping nervously she turned to GI back from where she came. A sound like a twig breaking made her jerk. she looked back at the tree. it was too quiet. cursed night. why did she ever go with Ebuka to "that" place...
Re: "Seer" A Story By Stopthecycle by stopthecycle: 12:15pm On May 03, 2018
an eerie new from a cat in the shrubs behind her made her turn around quickly...nothing there. suddenly she felt a blow on her head and blood trickle down her face..as she lost consciousness she turned to see her attacker...hammer. in his hands, she recognized him...the shock...the pain..and then another blow...and everything went dark...
Re: "Seer" A Story By Stopthecycle by stopthecycle: 12:16pm On May 03, 2018
guys please I need your contributions and ctitic if you are reading thanks
Re: "Seer" A Story By Stopthecycle by devilmaycry1(m): 7:57pm On May 03, 2018
nice start up
Re: "Seer" A Story By Stopthecycle by stopthecycle: 9:21pm On May 03, 2018
devilmaycry1:
nice start up
thanks friend. more coming.

(1) (Reply)

Chaoba Clippers / Nigeria’s Publiseer Shines At The 2018 African Entrepreneurship Award / Once Upon A Corper Season 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.